BP Gas Station
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares

Ashland, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
The BP Gas Station beside Certified was robbed a little over an hour ago.
hate to hear it

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Damn! Hope no one was hurt. I like the people that work there...they are very nice.

That's the only place in town I buy gas.
who cares

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Someone said it was a female
Crazy

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
The women that works there is in jail for falsely reporting it being robbed she probably try to steal money and got caught!
well

Ashland, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
Beth Gee can't understand what happened to her she had a good husband wonderful family so sorry for the choices she made..
maybe

United States

#6 Dec 26, 2012
I just can't believe it n feel so sorry for her children so sad
just sayin

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Dec 27, 2012
so how was it robbed if they charged her with falsely reporting a robbery sounds like an inside job i just cant hardly see her doing something like that and i have known her for years wow
check it out

Greenup, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
She is an inmate at the Carter County Detention Center. Check out jailtracker.
well

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Maybe she had to have the money for her young boyfriend,,she is not a friendly person
really

Catlettsburg, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2012
weird how i cant find anything about this in news or anything can anyone tell me where i can look to read more about what happened
who cares

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
she is listed as an inmate on carter county jailtracker
go radio

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
on wgohwugo.com it has the story under area news
fyi

Catlettsburg, KY

#13 Dec 27, 2012
i have knew her for years and would have never dreamed she would have done this i will b praying for her and her children i think that new young boyfriend she had may have been a bad influence on her but at the same time she is accountable for her actions and has to face the consequences so sad
wgohwugo

Whitney, TX

#14 Dec 27, 2012
Grayson Police have arrested an employee of Clark's Pump and Shop at Fourth and Carol Malone Boulevard and charged her with felony theft and falsely reporting an incident, according to Investigative Sgt. Travis Steele. Initially, Grayson Police had been told a bag containing money had been snatched, bug Sgt. Steele says their investigation indicates that Beth Ann Gee, 41, allegedly took amounts of money over a five month period and Sgt. Steele said Gee wanted to cover those funds with the money bag contents reported stolen on Wednesday afternoon. Sgt. Steele said an investigation is being conducted by Roy Ison and that the exact amount of money taken from the business is being confirmed.
what was heard

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 27, 2012
this is what i heard that she took the money and was going to make the deposit and told the police she was robbed at the bank.. but the cameras showed nothing of that nature.. i heard she got 25,000... but thats what i heard i didnt know about this 5 month thing, but a friend worked with her at the rest area and she slept around on her husband with a guy named brain that used to work there...
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
Is her daughter a cheerleader at East?
weeeeeeeel

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Brian who???
Citizen

Whitewater, WI

#20 Jan 19, 2013
Is she in jail and if so where at
Interested

Alto, GA

#21 Jan 19, 2013
She's out on bond.
Confused

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2013
Interested wrote:
She's out on bond.
You sure she is out because her daughter posted on Facebook last night she misses her mommy and people commented saying things that also made it sound as if she is in jail again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 28 min JODECKO 16,027
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr IND 151,934
Breezy&BK 4 hr damnshame 61
Simply best 5 hr Info 4
One term mike malone and his band of theives 6 hr Greg 11
Hot guy at kees 9 hr Curious 1
Josh Morgan 21 of green up co 19 hr Gijoe370 2

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages