lol

Olive Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

if u was a girl would you go out with guy who face looks like bull dog ass bc he is so old???
Kate Upton

Highland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Yes
maybe

Grayson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Attraction is different to everyone some guys like blonds some like brunettes some like extremely skinny some like curves and it's the same for women , I've met men that before I got to know them I didn't necessarily find them attractive but after getting to know them find them attractive maybe because of their personality or sense of humor , one thing for sure looks are not everything and the older you get the more you realize that !

“very interesting apparently”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

I'd rather have a diamond in the rough (a real man) any day as apposed to a cute guy with a diamond ring. Like the song says "Square cut or pear shaped, these rocks won't lose their shape, diamonds are a girls best friend." I hold the belief that they are just thinking of the wrong "diamonds." People don't stay pretty very long, but a beautiful soul goes much farther than life itself. People who look only at the outside are bound to live an empty life.
Facepalm

Ironton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

lol wrote:
if u was a girl would you go out with guy who face looks like bull dog ass bc he is so old???
Way to show your lack of intelligance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Grayson Forum right now

Search the Grayson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
How is Obamacare working for you ? 9 min Anonumus 27
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min DITCH MITCH 147,164
mark elswick 43 min farmgirl 3
Staci Jo Menix 44 min Truth 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min part time christian 129,039
Smithfield (Grayson, KY) 1 hr wtf 17
Tractor Supply Employee Named Pat 1 hr Remember too 35
New restaurant 9 hr really 73
Road by taco bell 22 hr Wake up and smell the cof 70
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grayson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••