lol

Cleveland, GA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
if u was a girl would you go out with guy who face looks like bull dog ass bc he is so old???
Kate Upton

Detroit, MI

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Yes
maybe

Grayson, KY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Attraction is different to everyone some guys like blonds some like brunettes some like extremely skinny some like curves and it's the same for women , I've met men that before I got to know them I didn't necessarily find them attractive but after getting to know them find them attractive maybe because of their personality or sense of humor , one thing for sure looks are not everything and the older you get the more you realize that !

“very interesting apparently”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 19, 2012
I'd rather have a diamond in the rough (a real man) any day as apposed to a cute guy with a diamond ring. Like the song says "Square cut or pear shaped, these rocks won't lose their shape, diamonds are a girls best friend." I hold the belief that they are just thinking of the wrong "diamonds." People don't stay pretty very long, but a beautiful soul goes much farther than life itself. People who look only at the outside are bound to live an empty life.
Facepalm

Richmond, KY

#5 Jul 20, 2012
lol wrote:
if u was a girl would you go out with guy who face looks like bull dog ass bc he is so old???
Way to show your lack of intelligance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min another viewer 156,573
Desirees drug babies 40 min Inmatewife 57
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 43 min Doyle 22,543
Looking for info on someone 1 hr Thank you 9
Who is everyone getting for wood vouchers 5 hr Truth 4
carter nursing (Jul '11) 10 hr Hope 36
Mark Gee 22 hr Gdogfourevr 1

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages