tammy (pidgeon) gollihue

tammy (pidgeon) gollihue

Posted in the Grayson Forum

busted

Cleveland, GA

#1 May 14, 2009
FYI- your little pill buddy is spreading shit on you, threatin to rat you out too and callin you an unfit mother!!!!!! Better take care of business real quick!
family

Cleveland, GA

#2 May 14, 2009
Yeah Larry is a blind fool! She's a real piece of shit that can't be trusted!
bad rap

Ashland, KY

#3 May 14, 2009
Is her maiden name gollihue? the Tammy with red hair?
INFO

Cleveland, GA

#4 May 14, 2009
bad rap wrote:
Is her maiden name gollihue? the Tammy with red hair?
No, her maiden name is Pigeon and she is married to Larry Gollihue of Willard. I know them well and I think this is funny as hell about Tammy cause I can't stand the bitch.
2far

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 14, 2009
Tammy use to be a goog person,but like alot of good people drugs is ruining her life.She has 2 beautiful kids and i really hate this for them,it won't be long before they will take the kids out of her and Larry's home because of these's drugs!Larry dose not know how bad she has become addicted to xanax's,she buys off the street.She dose 20-to30 a day.She walks around like a zombie all the time.I've been told by my buddys she has even went as far as to do sex favors just to get them.SO SO SAD! Wake up Larry if you want to save your wife!
neighbor

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 May 15, 2009
Tammy is a very good mother and has always put her children before anyone else and it is sad that people can't leave a happy family alone and want to cause them harm or problems. Her husband and her are together 24/7 and have been together 16 years all of this is because she refuses to talk to the people she thouht were good but found out that they were trash and changed her phone number and refuses to talk to them any more. I say get a life and leave this good family alone. If you knew so much you would know they go to church every sunday. Come from a good family and that is the only people that they comicate with.
truth

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 May 16, 2009
She use to be a very good person, but got mixed up with those pain pills and now she is in bad shape. I do hate it for her two kids cause they are good kids and i worry about them. She dont go to church her kids does but she dont. Larry has been working on evening shifts so she is not with him 24/7. Hopefully one day she will get help and get off of those pills before it is to late. Keep her in your prayers
liarliar

Cleveland, GA

#8 May 17, 2009
neighbor wrote:
Tammy is a very good mother and has always put her children before anyone else and it is sad that people can't leave a happy family alone and want to cause them harm or problems. Her husband and her are together 24/7 and have been together 16 years all of this is because she refuses to talk to the people she thouht were good but found out that they were trash and changed her phone number and refuses to talk to them any more. I say get a life and leave this good family alone. If you knew so much you would know they go to church every sunday. Come from a good family and that is the only people that they comicate with.
This has to be Tammy attempting to make herself look like a good mommy and wife. Wonder if Larry knows about her affair with her ex-husband last summer. He was just bringing her pills and trading them for ass IN HER AND LARRY'S HOUSE!!! Someone please let him know what kind of person she truly is. He's a good decent man and deserves so much better.
Friend

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Jan 18, 2011
Let me tell ya something! I know that is all lies I know tammy well and she has never had to sell her ass to get nothing her husband does make good money and she gets whatever she wants. so mind your own scank ass!!!!!
NO NAME

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Oct 16, 2011
Is she a rat like you say?
Is this the same Larry

Logan, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2014
Is this the same Larry Gallhue
A 44 yr old man, Larry Gollihue has been calling me call me for the past month... I never meet Larry (I daled the wrong # trying to call someone else) stated he was divorced and his he x-wile is a great MOTHER...I could detect he was not truthful by the tone in his voice, said he wanted a woman he could take care of & also he kept turning the conversion towards sex (specific topics unusual sex } make u want to throw-uP)---a respectable man would never sex with a woman he never meet over the phone. EVEN THROUGH, I called the wrong phone # and apologized to him, A few days later he called me but he kept calling me back (over a dozen times) needed some1 to talk to) He said he has 2 teen-aged daughters, he is as a boss in the mines a around Man, drives a truck, he is allowed to take his dog to work w/him (borderline collie), and he said he lived at Sara Ann (close to his family). Also he likes to drink beer. I am not a home breaker and do not appreciate him trying to make a fool of me. I would not go out with him b I got a bad vibe from him plus if this is this is the same ASAB then he is marred too. In addition, He said he had dark brown or black hair with a gray beard. If this is the same Larry Gullihue in this post I Thank God for his guidance, and pray Larry n wife seek professional counseling to enjoy a successful marriage w/their pets.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#12 Jan 14, 2014
What's a borderline collie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Patriot 166,449
Clifton Sigman 2 5 hr Shamefulcitizen 9
Hawk eye??? 6 hr Friend 4
Taxi Service 10 hr Curious 1
Will Hall 10 hr Truth 15
Got SNAP card & Obamacare 11 hr Roy clifton 3
Hot guys in Grayson Mon Punisher 10

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages