Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2009
what you know about her?
ewww gross

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2009
grayson09 wrote:
what you know about her?
shes a nasty needle junkie. has two kids she doesnt even see and has hep C and god only knows what other std's
grayson09

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2009
damn what a shame,she is such a pretty girl, i have heard she has stole off everyone in carter county
grayson09

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2009
is everyone in grayson needle junkies,and have hep c?
Someone who knows

Ashland, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2009
All that Bi**h is a Pill Who*e and she loves married men take it from someone who knows she tried to take mine but it didn't work he was a little smarter than that. Everyone keep your men away from her or they will end up giving you Hep c..
ashlandbitch

Morehead, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2009
she is a nasty a*s pill who*e. who would have to worry about that thing stealing your man. she is so ugly my dog wouldn't hump her a*s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr jewboy 165,516
bikes (Jul '14) 5 hr Anthony 2
The Hogs Trough BBQ 7 hr Just me 6
Good doctors and pediatricians in Grayson? (Jan '15) 8 hr Just being honest 4
huddle house 10 hr grayson 1 1
Will Hall 11 hr Wonder 3
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 12 hr TomInElPaso 26,187

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages