sickening

Ashland, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2012
Isn't it sad when a mother would rather party than spend time with her child. You know who you are you pos.
Ben

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Jun 3, 2012
sickening wrote:
Isn't it sad when a mother would rather party than spend time with her child. You know who you are you pos.
Let's name a few ! bring 'em out in the open !
Party dad

Ashland, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Yea, call em out I love party mom's, nothing better them mommy pus!!!
2 party dad

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Party dad wrote:
Yea, call em out I love party mom's, nothing better them mommy pus!!!
yea you would fit right in with party moms cos you sound like a pos too. Maybe she can give you an STD or Hep C. Warning, you might want to tie a rope around your ankle and have someone stand by before entering just in case you fall in and they have to pull you out.
hitchins is the place

Ashland, KY

#5 Jun 4, 2012
sickening wrote:
now here you have some good girls that love to party these are not bad girls they dont have no std's just plain good old girls and swingers they are some of them here to so if u wanna have some good clean fun come to hitchins baby.
Haha

United States

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Don't forget lying about it, too. One day Mommy's going to want to make up for that lost time and it will be too late!!!
DAFUQ did I just read

Ashland, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Haha wrote:
Don't forget lying about it, too. One day Mommy's going to want to make up for that lost time and it will be too late!!!
I couldn't agree with you more! Here are these moms that claim to spend so much time with their child but then turn around and make up every excuse imaginable to not see them. What they are too shallow to realize is that they aren't hurting anybody but their child. One of these days it will bite them on the arse!
Haha

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2012
Yes it will. Hopefully these innocent children will be blessed with a good stepmother who treats them better than their own mother does.
derp

Sullivan, OH

#9 Jun 4, 2012
OHHHHH cry about it. There are good ppl and bad all over, I suspect your angry cause you arent hitting that anymore.
lmao

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Yeah but it goes beyond "crying about it" when there are children involved. Step up and be an adult. Your party days end when you have a kid. It's called responsibility. And hittin it, hell no with these bitches you'd fall in and never find your way back out!
whats my name

New York, NY

#11 Jun 5, 2012
I know one in particular that fits this description to a tee..nasty ass is full of lies
Haha

Buffalo, NY

#12 Jun 5, 2012
If you read shit on Topix and think it's about you...it probably is.
Betteroff

Grayson, KY

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Blah blah they don't wanna be around the child so they can go out party n do drugs let them!!! Chances are the child is better off
Thinks its funny

New York, NY

#14 Jun 6, 2012
I want to bang a hot party milf
hey there

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Jun 6, 2012
i do to leave names and numbers i'll use a condom like someone sshould of used with you but name and numbers plzzz
A dad

Grayson, KY

#16 Jun 15, 2012
I've raised my children on my own for most of their lives. They told me last year that they didn't like not having a mommy ever, but they loved having a best friend and daddy all in one. So yes, most of the time, the child is better off, so long as they do have some one that loves and cares for them.

But nothing at all can replace unconditional love at those early stages. I'd rather see a child in a home with a parent that loves them, but goes out, than one moving from foster home to foster home.
andrea womack

Lexington, KY

#17 Jun 16, 2012
be like screw everything that walks dogs dad cousins your own for dope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr uMoron 143,147
Jessica Oneal 5 hr wonderer 17
clifton sigman 5 hr liars 1
is there a law in spreading S.T.D (Apr '10) 7 hr hopesno 61
Clifton sigman 8 hr sabrina 30
Micheal D 11 hr peg 7
Firewood scam in hitchins 12 hr Scamstoppper 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages