Stephanie Griffith
okay

Grayson, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2009
Go to Ky offender lookup. I want to know how she just got 5 years for murder. How could a person live with their selves knowing they were involved in the deaths of 2 people.
okay_shut_up

Port Deposit, MD

#2 Mar 18, 2009
First of all the KOOL is not even close to being right for what Steph got, which is 20 years for absolutely NOTHING!! David Flatt quoted in the Daily Independent "she was not there durning, before, or after the comission of this crime" she is only guilty of dating psycho Andrew Young. Steph is a devoted christian, I'll be sure to ask her to pray for your judgemental ass. And by the way since your uneducated ass wouldn't know David Flatt is the Commonwealth prosecuting attorney, MMM-kay.. Get your facts straight
okay

Grayson, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2009
Bitch, I have a college education . I hope her ass rots in jail with him. They deserve to be in hell together. Hope they teach her hygeine in prison. Greasy haired skank.
okay

Grayson, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2009
Also, I have every newpaper article and I don't see that mentioned.
okay

Grayson, KY

#5 Mar 18, 2009
I am glad she got 20 years. How devoted of a christian can u be in prison. LOL,,,u must be one of her gross stripper sisters.
brandi

Wallingford, KY

#6 Mar 18, 2009
ok for one she is doing her time for what she may or may not did so let her spend the rest of her time and stop talking about people that isnt out to take up for there selfs...stephaine is a really good friend of mine she is a nice girl
okay

Grayson, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2009
Good, hopefully she will be nice and OLD when she gets out..hahaha..........
brandi

Wallingford, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2009
your just right down an azz hole and you need help..
waa waa

Grayson, KY

#10 Mar 18, 2009
It isn't like nobody else has been affected by her and Andrews actions. You have no idea what all they did.
brandi

Wallingford, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2009
who cares its on them and not you all so stay out of there bizz
okay

Grayson, KY

#12 Mar 18, 2009
Mind your own business. It is my business if she gets out. I don't buy that she wasn't involved, for a second. She got what she deserved. She is scum, like her whole family, always was, always will be.
sassy

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Mar 22, 2009
steph is a great person she didnt kill anyone the reason she went to jail for knowing about it,didnt come to the police in time, the reason for the whole family would be killed, that takes gut!!!!!!!!!! you all dont know [email protected]!! so you all can ROTTIN HELL
sassy

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Mar 22, 2009
STEPHANIE I WILL SEE YOU HOME SOON! I LOVE YOU!!!
lmao

Grayson, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2009
Yeah, what about Ironton? She was charged there,too. I hope the family attends every parole hearing and she is in there for a long time. You make me laugh. She might not have pulled the trigger but she was right there with him. I don't think he could load up the bodies by himself. How would he have killed her family? Hell, they were probably all in jail.
Blownaway

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Mar 23, 2009
It blows my mind when peoples response to these forums is "NOT YOUR BUSINESS" are you kidding me; its not our business when someone gets killed in our county!!! Blows my mind
Karma will get u

Fayetteville, NC

#18 Apr 20, 2010
to the person that took up for steph, you are a great friend! to the one who will get theirs...God dont like ugly! when she is out and walking b/c she had nothing to do with it...dont be mad! karma will get you for talking about something you have no clue about! worry about your own back yard b4 you talk trash about someone else!
Unbelievable

Goshen, KY

#19 Jun 28, 2010
I just don't know where to start on this one.So here goes.....
"STEPHANIE I WILL SEE YOU HOME SOON! I LOVE YOU!!! " Wow I wish I could see my Aunt soon. But I can't she was murdered by Stephanie and Andrew. Stephanie was VERY involved. She got online and searched to see which ammunition would make the most damage when shooting poeple. I know this to be a fact because I am in possession of the Computer on which she did this. You WON'T see your little friend Stephanie anytime soon because I will be at every parole hearing for the next twenty years to make sure she stays in. I have already been to one hearing and THANK THE GOOD LORD she didn't get released!!!
And to KARMA WILL GET YOU....you are right. Karma will get her. She will hopefully be to old to reproduce when she finally is released from prison...that is if she survives in there. I would not want her have a child and that ugliness that is inside her be passed to another generation. Karma will get her.
To OKAY...."How devoted of a christian can u be in prison" it is funny how when she got to jail she became a devoted Christian-where she still will not admit her involvement.She is such a devoted Christian she has continued to write letters to her beloved Andrew telling him how she would do it all again for him....THAT IS ADMITION!! HOW might you ask do I know this?? I have seen the copies.....tis true my friends...tis true!
To BRANDI...."stop talking about people that isnt out to take up for there selfs...stephaine is a really good friend of mine she is a nice girl". Well the thing is....in this country, Brandi, if you commit a crime you must pay for it. She can't reply to any of this because she lost her right to respond because she is in jail serving the time for her crime. You said "she is a good friend of mine"....so did you know where she was living when she was on the run from the law-after the crime she committed in Ironton, Ohio? She was a wanted criminal and did you know where she was?? I mean that would be aiding a criminal wouldn't it? So you too would be comsidered a criminal-so should we listen to anything you say? And one more thing.....NICE GIRLS DO NOT kill people!
Last,but not least to OKAY-SHUT-UP....."David Flatt quoted in the Daily Independent "she was not there durning, before, or after the comission of this crime" she is only guilty of dating psycho Andrew Young." I have in my possession EVERY article published by the Daily Independent either in print OR ONLINE....and this is absolutely untrue! David Flatt(and by the way I know who he is because we got to know him well because of the sensless act of murder that Stephanie and Andrew acted out) NEVER said this! " Steph is a devoted christian, I'll be sure to ask her to pray for your judgemental ass. And by the way since your uneducated ass wouldn't know David Flatt is the Commonwealth prosecuting attorney, MMM-kay.. Get your facts straight" Wow-what a mouth on you! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? You are talking about how Christian like Steph is and then you say "judgemental ass"...maybe she can pray for you too.
This brings me to what I have to say. Andrew and Stephanie are the two most selfish people I have ever known. How could they senslessly take the live of his own father and step-mother? They bailed him out of jail over and over . They layed awake at night worrying about what he might be out there doing. They worked hard to have what they owned. They were LAW ABIDING CITIZENS who were part of their community. I loved them and I will forever be affected by what Andrew and Stephanie have done! So this little forum gives you a way to talk about what happened....but I have had to live it!
This I love Steph crap is too much! She is a waste of human space and I will make sure she serves her 20! As a tax payer I am ecstatic my dollars are going towards her incarceration!
P T Barnum

Russell, KY

#20 Apr 16, 2013
What?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 20 min Rose_NoHo 15,722
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Pat Henry 151,663
What is your win/loss prediction for East Carte... 3 hr Try this again 1
Child Support 12 hr Mad 13
Zach sparks aka sparky (Jan '15) 13 hr Old Friend 19
Campbellsville Estates robberies 15 hr Sissy 3
donald salyers (Feb '16) 23 hr Michelle 6

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages