why was he laving in his dads house
tula

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Apr 29, 2011
what is laving?
bcmp

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2011
Because he can't pay for is own and mom and dad half to take care of him or he tries to get money off of other people even if it means lying on them.
Cow Tipper

Jersey City, NJ

#4 Apr 30, 2011
House burnt
not a fan

Littlefield, TX

#5 May 1, 2011
bcmp wrote:
Because he can't pay for is own and mom and dad half to take care of him or he tries to get money off of other people even if it means lying on them.
Because his house burnt u idiot!
problemsolver

Whitney, TX

#6 May 1, 2011
what happened to his daughter?
problemsolver

Whitney, TX

#7 May 1, 2011
wasnt she is trouble.
curious

Nicholasville, KY

#8 May 1, 2011
What kind of trouble?
little john

Ashland, KY

#9 May 1, 2011
he was doing great with a big house an cars an money what happen
problemsolver

Whitney, TX

#10 May 2, 2011
oooooh really....
A Woman

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 May 3, 2011
Woman makes a man and he lost his woman.
Janet Moffett

Grayson, KY

#12 May 3, 2011
little john wrote:
Why don't you perfect people please get a life and leave him alone? He would give the shirt off of his back to help anyone and is a very good person that has done alot for the carter county people.
wondering

Wagoner, OK

#13 May 3, 2011
is he married?
Angie B Jones

Grayson, KY

#14 May 3, 2011
wondering wrote:
is he married?
He is no longer married, and if I was a single woman then I would love to go out with him. I grew up with Hughie and he is a sweetheart with those sexy blue eyes and smile.
Amber

Grayson, KY

#15 May 3, 2011
little john wrote:
Only in carter country would people put someone down for being a good man. And I am sure that all of you are perfect with family members that have never done no wrong. PLEASE GET A LIFE DUMBA$$'S....
Randy Lowe

Grayson, KY

#16 May 3, 2011
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>Only in carter country would people put someone down for being a good man. And I am sure that all of you are perfect with family members that have never done no wrong. PLEASE GET A LIFE DUMBA$$'S....
I could not have said it better Amber. I was in a car wreck in 96 and lost the only car that I had and was not able to get another because of credit problems. Mr Mcdavid let me use a rental car for free to take my son to the doctor and get myself back on track. I tried to pay him later on and he would not take a time, he told me to go buy my wife and son something nice. Hughie is a great guy that would help anyone that is trying to help themself and there family. Not many people if any like that anymore.
who cares

Campbellsville, KY

#17 May 3, 2011
He does have pretty eyes!
Wonder if he like to eat pu**y?
Wonder what he looks like naked?
Wonder if he is into kinky sex?
Butt-Plug

Greenup, KY

#18 May 4, 2011
who cares wrote:
He does have pretty eyes!
Wonder if he like to eat pu**y?
Wonder what he looks like naked?
Wonder if he is into kinky sex?
You forgot to mention that he is hung like a horse, the best lover I ever had.
Screwed

Ashland, KY

#19 Sep 29, 2011
Janet Moffett wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you perfect people please get a life and leave him alone? He would give the shirt off of his back to help anyone and is a very good person that has done alot for the carter county people.
Yea, right- he would steal the shirt off your back too....then try to sell is back to you-just ask me. I've only known him for 6 yrs. and I've learned alot about him in that short time-enough to know that he's a "crook."
Screwed

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2011
bcmp wrote:
You're right about that...he's pretty good at lying. He's smooth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anyone know bobby sprouse? (Jun '10) 6 min Little sandy 2
Ashley whitley 1 hr Del 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Seriously 170,624
Bellefonte or kdmc 19 hr Need to know 1
Electric bill average 21 hr Bills 7
Why did Keith Bays and Jamie get divorced Sat Just saying 10
Who is nathan Biddle and age (Jan '10) Fri Tom 32

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages