PRO 420
#1 Oct 8, 2012
its getting harvest time, whats been your take on some of the 420 that you have been lucky to get in on? i got in on some White Widow the last few days that will rock your world, what have you been lucky to get your hands on??
Curious

Nicholson, GA

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Elliot county has some good smoke this year.
Big Mama

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Idioits!!!
Big Mama

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Oct 8, 2012
I meant Idiots...before you potheads go to correcting my grammar. lol
hey

Campton, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
Elliot county has some good smoke this year.
RAT rat
hey

Campton, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2012
PRO 420 wrote:
its getting harvest time, whats been your take on some of the 420 that you have been lucky to get in on? i got in on some White Widow the last few days that will rock your world, what have you been lucky to get your hands on??
RAT rat
chic

Grayson, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2012
raymond bailey got the best smoke

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#8 Oct 9, 2012
I am starting a community action group to help get a bill into state senate for the legalization of marijuana. I am in Ohio, but I intend to campaign in all three of the tri states. Stay posted for further information.
Trash

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Smoking is a bunch of crap
even if it is cigarrets.
Surely you can find something better for yourself

Location hidden

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Trash wrote:
Smoking is a bunch of crap
even if it is cigarrets.
Surely you can find something better for yourself
Dear Trash,
Please deposit yourself into a proper receptacle, that would be a garbage can just so you know.

You are obviously uneducated and quite a nasty attitude type person. Also please purchase a dictionary. It is hard to be holier than everyone when you can't even spell.... its CIGARETTE!

That will be all.
big dog

Ashland, KY

#11 Oct 13, 2012
I wish you luck Malkavian. I would love to see it legalized for medicinal purposes. I suffer from chronic pain as a result of an accident at work. I dont like taking my pain medicine because it makes me drowsy but it is also the only way I can get out of bed. I was using pot to help with the pain. I could burn one and that would cut down on the narcotic pain medicine I had to use. Then the state passed this new law regarding pain medicine requiring drug tests, so I had to completely stop smoking in order to comply. This has left me in a lot of pain because I still refuse to take enough of the pain meds because of the way they make me feel. Some people have legitimate reasons to partake. And people should be able to use all medical options available to them.

Location hidden

#12 Oct 14, 2012
big dog wrote:
I wish you luck Malkavian. I would love to see it legalized for medicinal purposes. I suffer from chronic pain as a result of an accident at work. I dont like taking my pain medicine because it makes me drowsy but it is also the only way I can get out of bed. I was using pot to help with the pain. I could burn one and that would cut down on the narcotic pain medicine I had to use. Then the state passed this new law regarding pain medicine requiring drug tests, so I had to completely stop smoking in order to comply. This has left me in a lot of pain because I still refuse to take enough of the pain meds because of the way they make me feel. Some people have legitimate reasons to partake. And people should be able to use all medical options available to them.
I am in th eprocess of making a website once i get it uo and running I will post a link to it for you and those of us just like you and I. We have got to stoop the madness and make ppl realize that marijuana has more medical nebifits than i care to type out here. Sorry to hear anout your pain, i too have been forced to rely on narcotic pain meds afet a surgery on my spinal cord in my neck.
FUNNY

Campton, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2012
IT is already in the house to be voted on in ky.i think the vote is in jan or feb. you can find out about it on the web.fact......I can not wait till the day its legal,for it is a funny felling when the judge sends you to prison for a acer of weed.yes i know this first hand and i still love the plant where it has so much good to offer man kind.its even been proven now to cure most types of cancer and maney other things.
it works
#14 Oct 19, 2012
my G/F and i are in our 50's and she has a really bad neck. the other night she was hurting real bad and decided for the first time to give it a try. after smoking a bowl with me she looked at me and said my neck is not hurting at all now. i have ben trying to tell her it works better than a pain pill.. She saw the light!! Now is a believer..
thanks

Campton, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2012
it works wrote:
my G/F and i are in our 50's and she has a really bad neck. the other night she was hurting real bad and decided for the first time to give it a try. after smoking a bowl with me she looked at me and said my neck is not hurting at all now. i have ben trying to tell her it works better than a pain pill.. She saw the light!! Now is a believer..
those dam pills will kill you even took as the dr, says.pot will onley help you and dont got to worie about o,d and dieing.tell her i said thanks for the suport of the plant that helps so maney.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breezy&BK 6 min Moretoit 58
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min CriminalForever 151,888
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 hr Brian_G 15,987
theresa haney 11 hr onlooker 3
What happen to the good times at armco park 13 hr Joe 4
red buck cigars (Apr '09) Fri Kristy 34
why have court Fri Truth 6

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages