First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bad hair

Herndon, VA

#1 Feb 20, 2013
I got Jenny to do my hair had heard she was the best.Wrong she did the worse job i have ever had.She left me under the dryer to long.She was to busy talking bad about people even her coustomers.I grew up with her and she was a pot head then.Must still be smoking the stuff the way she talks about people.She will be shutting her doors soon.She has down sized will not be long before she is closed.Smoke another one Jenny looks like its working for you.
Bad hair

Herndon, VA

#2 Feb 20, 2013
A shame how your doing people.I would not takemy dog to you.Keep running that mouth of yours about your coustomers it is getting around.
Funny Thing

Ashland, KY

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Funny that she has a hair business in Grayson, Ky and it says your from Los Angeles, CA. Must be pretty darn good for you to fly or drive to grayson to get your hair done by her. Jealousy will get you know where in life, and this is all it is, shes done good for her self and you invy her, grow up get yourself clean and make something of yourself! and maybe just maybe people will be jealous, invy you and you'll end up on topix too.

Anyone that knows Jenny, knows she does a good job or they wouldn't come back, and as far as downsizing, was a pretty smart move going from a 3000 square ft space to a 1500 sf when you have 2 employees. Its called runninh business, if you really think getting on topix and bashing her is going to make her loose business your sadley mistaken but then again look at the source.
Bad hair

Herndon, VA

#4 Feb 20, 2013
Funny Thing wrote:
Funny that she has a hair business in Grayson, Ky and it says your from Los Angeles, CA. Must be pretty darn good for you to fly or drive to grayson to get your hair done by her. Jealousy will get you know where in life, and this is all it is, shes done good for her self and you invy her, grow up get yourself clean and make something of yourself! and maybe just maybe people will be jealous, invy you and you'll end up on topix too.
Anyone that knows Jenny, knows she does a good job or they wouldn't come back, and as far as downsizing, was a pretty smart move going from a 3000 square ft space to a 1500 sf when you have 2 employees. Its called runninh business, if you really think getting on topix and bashing her is going to make her loose business your sadley mistaken but then again look at the source.
She is a pint size pot smoking smart ass.It is call the internet u can be any where u want to be.She will talk about you just like she does everyone else.Thw woman she did right in front of me she laughthed at her when she left.Started talking about how the poor ladys family was no good.She could be a good person if she would grow up and relize the lady cant help what the rest of her family does.She need to check that mouth of hers.When u clime the ladder don't shit on it because u might have to go back down it Jenny
Bad hair

Herndon, VA

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Funny Thing wrote:
Funny that she has a hair business in Grayson, Ky and it says your from Los Angeles, CA. Must be pretty darn good for you to fly or drive to grayson to get your hair done by her. Jealousy will get you know where in life, and this is all it is, shes done good for her self and you invy her, grow up get yourself clean and make something of yourself! and maybe just maybe people will be jealous, invy you and you'll end up on topix too.
Anyone that knows Jenny, knows she does a good job or they wouldn't come back, and as far as downsizing, was a pretty smart move going from a 3000 square ft space to a 1500 sf when you have 2 employees. Its called runninh business, if you really think getting on topix and bashing her is going to make her loose business your sadley mistaken but then again look at the source.
Look her up on MILF SHE KNOWS THE SITE!
KSP

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Feb 20, 2013
Mobile phone is being traced now.
Bad hair

Herndon, VA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
KSP wrote:
Mobile phone is being traced now.
LOL good luck with that one its not a mobil phone check the local libary in town .You can run these lap tops off anyone that dont have a pass word protection now days.
One who knows

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Feb 20, 2013
You can't make an appointment there cause they will take off and never come back. The girls down there don't care how they treat someone cause they don't think ur time is worth shit. They need to shut the doors and keep stripping the pole.
stupid people

Whitney, TX

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Wjo is jenny and who else works there?
lol

Herndon, VA

#11 Feb 20, 2013
One who knows wrote:
You can't make an appointment there cause they will take off and never come back. The girls down there don't care how they treat someone cause they don't think ur time is worth shit. They need to shut the doors and keep stripping the pole.
Never hesrd that about her but have been there when Jenny was not and i had and appointment who know these days people do change.
One who knows

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Feb 20, 2013
I'm talking bout all the girls there.
Your Too Funny

Morehead, KY

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Bad hair wrote:
I got Jenny to do my hair had heard she was the best.Wrong she did the worse job i have ever had.She left me under the dryer to long.She was to busy talking bad about people even her coustomers.I grew up with her and she was a pot head then.Must still be smoking the stuff the way she talks about people.She will be shutting her doors soon.She has down sized will not be long before she is closed.Smoke another one Jenny looks like its working for you.
Jenny and The Girls working there are all wonderful and fun girls! Who cares what they say about people! That is what you do when you go get your hair done is to gossip! Your doing it now! Your just jealous of her,...she must have something that you don't have! Get a life! God is the one that judges not you or me sweetheart!
lol

Cambridge, MA

#14 Feb 21, 2013
Your Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenny and The Girls working there are all wonderful and fun girls! Who cares what they say about people! That is what you do when you go get your hair done is to gossip! Your doing it now! Your just jealous of her,...she must have something that you don't have! Get a life! God is the one that judges not you or me sweetheart!
Sound like you need to get a life if the only reason you go there is bacuuse that talk about people.That was the whole poing of the post her running her moluth about people and u just told the truth to everyone.You must be a regular.Do u think a doctor doing surgery has time to talk about othere no.Do you job and if u have something against someone go to their face and tell then!
Maria

Cloverdale, IN

#15 Feb 21, 2013
Let it go, no one is paying any attention to you. Jenny is the best beautician I ever had. I have been going to her shop for a long time. I get tremendous compliments on my hair.I tell them its all Jenny. I have never heard her say anything mean spirited about anyone, and when i'm there she cuts plenty of guys hair, she is very professional and she does not flirt.
lmfa

Herndon, VA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Maria wrote:
Let it go, no one is paying any attention to you. Jenny is the best beautician I ever had. I have been going to her shop for a long time. I get tremendous compliments on my hair.I tell them its all Jenny. I have never heard her say anything mean spirited about anyone, and when i'm there she cuts plenty of guys hair, she is very professional and she does not flirt.
You funny as hrll in more ways than 1 then!
cousin jackson

Russell, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2013
Jenny's place is the only place I will go in town. So what if she may gossip alittle. That's part of the fun of going to get ur hair done. You on the other hand, are either jealous of her, or just bored and have nothing better to do. Stay on topix while everyone that pays taxes pays ur bills and takes care of your kids.
Your Too Funny

Morehead, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Sound like you need to get a life if the only reason you go there is bacuuse that talk about people.That was the whole poing of the post her running her moluth about people and u just told the truth to everyone.You must be a regular.Do u think a doctor doing surgery has time to talk about othere no.Do you job and if u have something against someone go to their face and tell then!

Me get a life! Who started this thread! Apparently, You have no commonsense because you are bitchin about her gossiping about others and you are doing the same thing right here about her! And if you got something against Jenny go to her face and tell her! You sure are smart aren't ya! LMAO!!!
i will

Herndon, VA

#20 Feb 22, 2013
Your Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Me get a life! Who started this thread! Apparently, You have no commonsense because you are bitchin about her gossiping about others and you are doing the same thing right here about her! And if you got something against Jenny go to her face and tell her! You sure are smart aren't ya! LMAO!!!
She has locked the door b4 to keep from getting her butt whipped lets see if she will today.Im not gona make and appointment this is long over due!
One who knows

Dahlonega, GA

#22 Feb 22, 2013
They have locked the doors several times just so they can leave early. If ur going to make an appointment for someone to have their hair cut then atleast be there when they show up. Keeshia is very bad about leaving cause she has done it several times. I've been there before and over heard her say she was going to leave before they show up. Not Jenny is the only girl that gossip bout everyone of the other girls that work there along with the customers. Karma is not a good thing so don't treat people like shit if you don't want the same.
MEMEME

Cambridge, MA

#23 Feb 22, 2013
One who knows wrote:
They have locked the doors several times just so they can leave early. If ur going to make an appointment for someone to have their hair cut then atleast be there when they show up. Keeshia is very bad about leaving cause she has done it several times. I've been there before and over heard her say she was going to leave before they show up. Not Jenny is the only girl that gossip bout everyone of the other girls that work there along with the customers. Karma is not a good thing so don't treat people like shit if you don't want the same.
Every person has 250 aquantances so u piss 1 off u piss off 250.You think the ones your talking 2 are friends.Wrong there going and telling everyone where they heard it and from who.Not good for any business1500 sq ft will be down to out of business for trash talk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Big C 14,586
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min another viewer 149,566
Hunter Womack? 1 hr wow 4
Buffalo Market 4 hr All eyes open 7
To idiots that can't park right 4 hr park 3
Debbie Davis 7 hr Just saying 11
Shanta Galvin thinks flirting with customers is... 10 hr Well 5

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages