Who is the Hottest Pipefitter?
Jamie Ward

Russell, KY

#21 Jan 23, 2011
This will be my last comment! I never got on here till "FaceBook" got on here talking smack! I have more to do in my life to deal with fake people on here! Why Am I so mad?? Because spineless people like YOU.. with fake names get on here running there mouth that wouldn't say a word if I was standing in there FACE!I'm not saying I'm the baddest there is but I'm No coward! So continue being a coward we know who you are Tina! LOL! you took the time to look threw here to find me and to make a comment!? You do have a pathetic life! LMFAO! C-ya BITCHES!!!
hahaha

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Jan 24, 2011
Jamie Ward Boilermaker wrote:
First off If it wasn't for the boilermakers you wouldn't have electric! We build the Boilers that turn Water into steam witch turn a turbine witch makes electricity! Has far has hard working they don't do near the amount of heavy rigging and don't get into the tightest places! you don't see pipe fitters hanging 100 plus feet in the air making a weld! boilermakers do the real work!
hahahaha.........tough guy huh???????...you ppl get on here and brag about shit u all do its tooo funny.....you dont know what hard work ....go to the military bitch....and you can see what i do for a living....instead of being 100 plus foot in the air try gettin 100plus bullest slung through the air at you within a few seconds and watchin ur buddy die beside you that you slept by the night before.......then you can say you have done something...until thing i would quit actin like some tough guy.....
Wow

Ashland, KY

#23 Jan 24, 2011
Really? why do u all start about stupid stuff like this? Yes army would be the hardest my husband and his friend is the army gone for 6 months at a time. Bein a army wife is harder then what a pipefiter or boilmaker does. So! no piperfitters arnt shit but neither are boilermakers, everyone of u all need to grow up and try to be an adult!! Nothing never good comes out of topix,
hahaha

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Jan 25, 2011
nope....just a bunch of gosip....but it just so halarious to get on here and read this stuff....cause some ppl have nothin better to do than get on here and on facebook and shit like that.....but idk i can see if ur an old man or woman and cant get outta the house and get on here yeah but some ppl i just dont know about...
wow

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Jan 25, 2011
I heard Jamie Ward likes it in the butt! He may not be a homo but he would hold it in his mouth till the real one got there.
Really

Grayson, KY

#26 Jan 25, 2011
What happened to the topix about hot pipefitters, Mr Ward and Army Man need to start there own about how great they are-not. So please lets hear about those SEXY PIPEFITTERS!
wow

Ashland, KY

#27 Jan 25, 2011
Jamie Ward wrote:
As you can see I use my real name! not some made up one to hide who I am! If you read the first message on here it said "pipe fitters are the only reason the lights are on" As far as wishing I was a pipe fitter I would rather slam hamburgers than to work next to you ugly scabs! I live very close to Grayson so if you want to see who the real BITCH is.. time and date is all I need! If you don't me ya better ask some one before you choose your next words! BITCH!!!
We are all very proud of you for posting your name. This was a thread about pipefitters, not Boilermaker Apprentices. There is a reason that there is 500 boilermakers hired to replace 100 tubes and 75% of them have to be cut out out and fixed 3 times....... It's because ya'll can't weld for shit. I'll even share a little joke with you Jamie Ward. What has 12 legs, 21 teeth, 8 mullets and can't weld ?......... The front row of a Boilermakers Union meeting.
ted

Flatwoods, KY

#28 Jan 25, 2011
hahahahahahahaha thats to funny.
John gesso

United States

#29 Mar 17, 2011
Jamie ward if u boilermakers could stop eating pills long enough I wouldn't have to bail you all out and bang out 3-4good welds in those heaters to your 1 bad one!! So u should thank pf for not letting u all get ran out of marathon
welder

Ashland, KY

#30 Mar 18, 2011
john is tellin the truth, im a boilermaker and we just dont have enough good welders to do the work so the pf do have to bail us out alot.
LOVEMYSPRINKLERM AN

Moneta, VA

#31 Aug 1, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> And pipefitters install the pipe that carry the water, coal, and steam to and from the boiler. And yeah, they do plenty of heavy rigging also. And no, they don't hang in the air and make the weld, they hang in the air and cut out and fix the bad weld some boilermaker made.
KNOW THIS IS WAy OUTDATED BUT MY HUSBAND PUTS IN SPRINKLER SYSTEMS AND HIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS A PIPEFITTER AND I HAVE PICTURES OF HIM HANGING FROM THE CELILING HANING PIPE AND IN ATTICS AND PICS OM HIM 73 STORIES HIGH PUTTING IN THE PIPES AND HE DOES PUT IN NEW PIPES
TopWelder

Calgary, Canada

#32 Dec 25, 2012
I worked with this fitter in redwater, hottest girl, perfect body. Yummy. Married tho. Too bad
Lloyd

United States

#33 Dec 26, 2012
Duane barnhill is the hottest and has a swinging dick! That thing is like a big ole sausage you buy at the grocery store. He can put in a real nice root to ;)
Wow

Grayson, KY

#34 Dec 26, 2012
You can't even compare the pipefitters or the Boiler bitches to the Electricians.. They always add the spark
just sayin

Greenup, KY

#35 Dec 29, 2012
well since this thread has went completely off the subject i must say that without the insulators all the pipefitters and boilermakers work would just turn to s--- so as far as that goes my honey is the sexiest and most awesome of all so that being said my vote goes to my sexy insulator and most awesome man not little boy there is
just sayin

Greenup, KY

#36 Dec 29, 2012
sorry about the double post
dreamer

Lexington, KY

#37 Dec 30, 2012
I have to agree about duane barnhill, I really don't know about the swinging or sausage part lol but he really is the hottest pipefitter I have laid eyes on. he is so cute and the sweetest guy I have ever met. he would give the shirt off his back and his last penny in his pocket to help out a complete stranger. I wish I had the nerve to tell him how I felt about him because he really is a great guy and any girl would be lucky to have him. he is simply amazing.
local667 woman

Ashland, KY

#38 Dec 31, 2012
I've seen my man come out of a boiler covered in so much shit, he had to be sprayed off before he could even get in his truck. No to mention being sick almost passing out from the heat. I'm not saying he's better than anyone, but I know he works real hard. There is nothing sexier to me than a hard working man.
WTF

Vancouver, WA

#39 Jan 5, 2013
I don't know a lot about pipefitting, but I'm one of the hottest pipelayers out there.
info

Broken Arrow, OK

#40 Jan 8, 2013
pipefitters and boilermakers are both a bunch of morons "well most there are a few good ones" they think their shit dont stink most of them want their feet kissed because they are a pipefitter or boilermaker carter county is full of them thats why it sucks all they do is try to outdo each other pipefitters are by far the biggest f****n cry babies ive ever heard they ought to have to wear pacifiers around their damn neck these guys dont know what hard labor is and always cryin that someones doin their work and local 667 woman you ought to see what these guys do when they are away from home it certainly isnt you both crafts think everybody owes them and that they are gods gift

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min North Mountain 159,586
Pretty women in hitchins/Willard/Denton 16 min Rose 14
how to catch a cheating husband/boyfriend? 1 hr Melissa 9
cheating/ flirting 1 hr Sandy 10
Any married MILF's want an affair in Grayson? 2 hr cant stop laughing 2
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 hr Carter county res... 24,770
Tommie flaugher 4 hr Doubldik 8
od in ralphs parking lot 4 hr Sad 4
Clifton Sigmans Body 21 hr dopeheadpunk 24
Another overdose today? 23 hr WhenWillItStop 57

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages