Lisa pinson---SLOPPY SECOND BITC*H

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nonya

Russell, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2010
If you all don't know this piece of shi* let me tell you better keep your man a few towns away, or better yet a few states. She came all the way here from Indiana to wreck our homes. She is nasty and has to buy the men stuff just to get them to have anything to do w/ her fat as*. Her legs or one leg is as big as my whole waist. She is a trouble making whore who likes to screw other peoples men. She smacks that little girl of that man she is with now and is jealous of her being around her own dad. She is a pussy and has to call the pigs everytime someone looks at her cross eyed , which is easy for her cause she works for them anyway. So she has them on speed dial. She runs around now with a little mexican boy who looks like he can't be 20 yrs old while her man is at work. She also has HEP C that she likes to pass around but yet she likes to talk shi* about others!!!! Its nasty whores like her that we should beat the hell out of as soon as she comes to our town, if we would do that, these low-life scanky whores would stay outta our town and away from our men!!!!!
one who knows

Russell, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2010
Yes I do know Lisa and I know that everything nonya wrote is true because when I use to work at quality inn and we had alot of complaints about her and a woman named Ruth selling themselves to mexicans and other customers so we had to call the police once we seen for ourselves that this was true and the cops busted her and this woman in the middle of a propisition with a mexican that was illegal, he was deported and they were banned from the hotel and warned the next time she would be arrested fro prostitution. So yes agree women like this need the shi* kicked outta them and ran outta our town.
white chick

Russell, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Is she the same Lisa tha drives the tan mini van w/ the window busted out? If so I have seen how she acts around men. She bounces around like she is pretty , but she is so fat she actually BOUNCES!!! She hasd to be pretty loose!!!
lil lady

Russell, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2010
I know this Lisa if its the one who hangs with Robin Ingram. Yeah she is pretty loose out there w/ all the mexians. She is also a drama queen who starts alot of trouble and destroy families.
TICKED OFF

Russell, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2010
I don't know alot about this girl except everytime I see her its at that dope dealers house that lives on the corner of dixie park or she has that other real heavyset girl with her who's boyfriend and her were big dope dealers until he got deported.So other than being a lowlife she must be a in the closet dopehead too!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 13, 2010
WOW.. Everyone from Little Rock, AR all decided to say something, one right after another!! HMMMM..

All I'm gonna say on this matter is if she's wrecking homes and destroying families, or if your so scared that your Man will cheat on you well it sounds like these Men aren't worth having! PERIOD.. If she's a dope head, well someone who knows her, needs to turn her in to the sheriff, city police, and if all else fails, call the State Police! Get her locked up for buying and dealing dope!

As for my opinion, as a man, Men usually don't trade down, they usually trade up. Simply put, I know I wouldn't trade a 2010 Camaro for a 1972 Ford Pinto. Nonya says this girl is a fat nasty piece of crap, hmmmm, must not say much about the women, of these men whose homes, she has wrecked. Just my opinion.
women of the night

Baird, TX

#7 Aug 17, 2010
i know lisa and she loves those mexican's what would she be called? all a mexican whore lol.if anybody wants some buisness go to her she's a 20 dollar whore.but look out i heard she was loose.I thought since she weighs a good 300 hundred pounds she would be tight at least thats why the mexicans like the bigger women for. and hey smirky i agree with the trade in once they do it they always do it isn't right so he would not be worth having in the first place once a whore always a whore thats what they say but i do not agree with trying to destroy some ones and exspecially if they have kid's that is called no dignity and no self respect for them selfs people don't realize how it hurts the chilren all they care is about there selves that is whats wrong with the world today.but i beleive in carma and it is a mother fucke* it all comes back on you she thinks she took the man but if he did it to her he will do it to her. this bitc* has got a bad ass attitude she 's one of those he said she said and talks behind those backs who can't defend them selves or calls the law on people all she loves that from what i hear.she is a low life scum she needs to go back to indiana where she came from!!!!!!!
lisa is da bomb

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2010
someones sooooo jealous and i know who it is...lol lol..this is too funny, keep hatin sweetie, your makin me famous:)

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 17, 2010
women of the night wrote:
i know lisa and she loves those mexican's what would she be called? all a mexican whore lol.if anybody wants some buisness go to her she's a 20 dollar whore.but look out i heard she was loose.I thought since she weighs a good 300 hundred pounds she would be tight at least thats why the mexicans like the bigger women for. and hey smirky i agree with the trade in once they do it they always do it isn't right so he would not be worth having in the first place once a whore always a whore thats what they say but i do not agree with trying to destroy some ones and exspecially if they have kid's that is called no dignity and no self respect for them selfs people don't realize how it hurts the chilren all they care is about there selves that is whats wrong with the world today.but i beleive in carma and it is a mother fucke* it all comes back on you she thinks she took the man but if he did it to her he will do it to her. this bitc* has got a bad ass attitude she 's one of those he said she said and talks behind those backs who can't defend them selves or calls the law on people all she loves that from what i hear.she is a low life scum she needs to go back to indiana where she came from!!!!!!!
Ok, Now, about what you said about dignity. It takes two to tango. With that being said, this girl should not be the only one to blame for anything. Just keep in mind, a MAN, can say both No and Yes! I don't know this girl or anything, and Im not defending her in the least, however, if these men are cheating on their women, well evidently there is an underlying reason. Maybe this girl is giving these men something their not getting at home. If these men have kids, and other responsiblities, well No one is twisting thier arm! So you cannot lay all the blame on this girl. Again, I know that I wouldn't trade down! Also, you're right "Karma" always has a way of comming back. Good luck to all who is involved! Just a mans point of view.
Lisa

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Aug 17, 2010
i will take all you's mens and do whateva i want with them! i specially loves the mexikans, they be sooooo hot! mouey callente!
Rick Springfield

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Aug 17, 2010
nonya wrote:
If you all don't know this piece of shi* let me tell you better keep your man a few towns away, or better yet a few states. She came all the way here from Indiana to wreck our homes. She is nasty and has to buy the men stuff just to get them to have anything to do w/ her fat as*. Her legs or one leg is as big as my whole waist. She is a trouble making whore who likes to screw other peoples men. She smacks that little girl of that man she is with now and is jealous of her being around her own dad. She is a pussy and has to call the pigs everytime someone looks at her cross eyed , which is easy for her cause she works for them anyway. So she has them on speed dial. She runs around now with a little mexican boy who looks like he can't be 20 yrs old while her man is at work. She also has HEP C that she likes to pass around but yet she likes to talk shi* about others!!!! Its nasty whores like her that we should beat the hell out of as soon as she comes to our town, if we would do that, these low-life scanky whores would stay outta our town and away from our men!!!!!
Why can't I find a woman like that?
lisa is da bomb

Ashland, KY

#12 Aug 17, 2010
This is THE REAL LISA , like i said haters are jealous and your makin me famous keep talkin sweetie
lol and im far from loose ask your boyfriend lol
lisa da ho-bag

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 Aug 18, 2010
yeah, keep talkin about me! i loves hearin about what a ho i be. i be faaaaaammmmmoooouuuuusssss!
no name

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Aug 18, 2010
sounds like she needs kevin cconley the he acts just come by his house and see how he carry on
Nokomi

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Aug 21, 2010
Where is Lisa? I'd really like to meet her, she sounds so sweet.
tiffany

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Aug 21, 2010
Nokomi wrote:
Where is Lisa? I'd really like to meet her, she sounds so sweet.
Don't you be cheatin on me, Nokomi!
Lisa

Huntington, IN

#17 Aug 24, 2010
To who ever posted this bs about me can kiss my ass im not a drug dealer i have never in my life taken drugs. And ive never took a man from his wife the man im with ive been with 4 years if to any of you bitches that like you know me stop talking shit on here say something to my face if your not scared cause im sure in hell not why dont you say something true. I didnt take paula's family she gave them away. Ive been the one taking care of them and never ask anyone for anything and never will maybe i should just post things about you like being on welfare and foodstamps and hud and having your men living with you maybe the welfare would like to know about you being a fraud
unknown

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 24, 2010
nonya wrote:
lisa is no worse than paula at least she wasnt on the news chanel saying i am a prostitute cause i need my drugs .if it wernt for lisa those kids would be in foster care instead of with their dad.
Lisa is a liar

Holland, MI

#19 Aug 24, 2010
Lisa wrote:
To who ever posted this bs about me can kiss my ass im not a drug dealer i have never in my life taken drugs. And ive never took a man from his wife the man im with ive been with 4 years if to any of you bitches that like you know me stop talking shit on here say something to my face if your not scared cause im sure in hell not why dont you say something true. I didnt take paula's family she gave them away. Ive been the one taking care of them and never ask anyone for anything and never will maybe i should just post things about you like being on welfare and foodstamps and hud and having your men living with you maybe the welfare would like to know about you being a fraud
WTF?!? You know it's all the truth, why you lying like that? You are a PILL HEAD.
soy yo

Huntington, IN

#20 Aug 24, 2010
Si estas celosa de ella ha ha.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min ChromiuMan 174,791
Junkies walking the streets 9 hr seriously 26
Carter County Roads 11 hr Botts 23
what is this world coming to? 14 hr Local 3
Ryan Handley sleeping with Molly Stephans 16 hr U idiot 16
grayson ford dealer 17 hr Hillbilly 66 3
Sabrina Sigman Thu Graysonian 7

Grayson Jobs

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages