First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goodness

Ashland, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Ex-employee wrote:
No honey thats why i quit there cause i couldnt stand their work ethic.. you should get more info before you start running your hands to put someone down... and they are nasty.... and no the arbys in grayson sucks balls....all the arbys run in the tri-state area are run by the same people... i think is ron cartee.... they only clean the stores when he comes to inspect and they only do what they know he is looking for... if he really knew what they do at the stores he would shut them down himself...

LOL, I think somebody is a little butt-hurt that they lost their job. I'm very close with with manager of the grayson Arby's too and there hasnt been an HD violation there since he's been there. He takes his job very serious which is probably why he runs the best "Arby's" in the district.
I don't know about the other ones, but you will never walk into the grayson Arby's and find it unclean/unsanitary.
ruretarded

Morehead, KY

#22 Sep 10, 2014
Ex-employee wrote:
yeah man when you give them back your food they do that sh1t like on waiting.. and they will spit in your food.. had it done to me not just the other day cause that is where my family got dinner.. and tell that manager you know that he is no better himself.. how many times has the HD given them alot of violations and then probably paid them off to keep quiet.. can't stand it when you say its good and it really isn't.. the "roast beef" as you call it is like putty in a bag and when it comes out it smells like sh1t and looks it too.. so the next time you eat their just think i'm about to put sh1t in my mouth..
If you really are an ex-employee then you knwo that they DO NOT take food back if there is something wrong with it, they simply make you a new sandwich. you are a stupid idiot
Aint got no edgiecation !

Portland, MI

#23 Sep 10, 2014
ruretarded wrote:
<quoted text>If you really are an ex-employee then you knwo that they DO NOT take food back if there is something wrong with it, they simply make you a new sandwich. you are a stupid idiot
Why reply a year and a half later ??
Bored much ?
ruretarded

Morehead, KY

#24 Sep 22, 2014
VERY VERY BORED
Customer

Morehead, KY

#25 Sep 22, 2014
I have eaten there many times and know the manager. It is the best place in town to eat. As far as the price goes I agree it is a bit more expensive but isn't everything these days. You are obviously a disgruntled ex-employe with an axe to grind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandia Baker 1 hr she knows who 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,592
Scott Valandingham 13 hr puff 5
Magistrate Brammell's new gf 14 hr Resident 6
Hmmm 15 hr Up to no good 1
Review: Grayson Beverage Center 17 hr New2grayson 19
Snap chat kayla_ann997 20 hr Kayla 1
Grayson Dating
Find my Match

Grayson People Search