First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Goodness

Ashland, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Ex-employee wrote:
No honey thats why i quit there cause i couldnt stand their work ethic.. you should get more info before you start running your hands to put someone down... and they are nasty.... and no the arbys in grayson sucks balls....all the arbys run in the tri-state area are run by the same people... i think is ron cartee.... they only clean the stores when he comes to inspect and they only do what they know he is looking for... if he really knew what they do at the stores he would shut them down himself...

LOL, I think somebody is a little butt-hurt that they lost their job. I'm very close with with manager of the grayson Arby's too and there hasnt been an HD violation there since he's been there. He takes his job very serious which is probably why he runs the best "Arby's" in the district.
I don't know about the other ones, but you will never walk into the grayson Arby's and find it unclean/unsanitary.
ruretarded

Hillsboro, KY

#22 Sep 10, 2014
Ex-employee wrote:
yeah man when you give them back your food they do that sh1t like on waiting.. and they will spit in your food.. had it done to me not just the other day cause that is where my family got dinner.. and tell that manager you know that he is no better himself.. how many times has the HD given them alot of violations and then probably paid them off to keep quiet.. can't stand it when you say its good and it really isn't.. the "roast beef" as you call it is like putty in a bag and when it comes out it smells like sh1t and looks it too.. so the next time you eat their just think i'm about to put sh1t in my mouth..
If you really are an ex-employee then you knwo that they DO NOT take food back if there is something wrong with it, they simply make you a new sandwich. you are a stupid idiot
Aint got no edgiecation !

Clarkston, MI

#23 Sep 10, 2014
ruretarded wrote:
<quoted text>If you really are an ex-employee then you knwo that they DO NOT take food back if there is something wrong with it, they simply make you a new sandwich. you are a stupid idiot
Why reply a year and a half later ??
Bored much ?
ruretarded

Olive Hill, KY

#24 Sep 22, 2014
VERY VERY BORED
Customer

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Sep 22, 2014
I have eaten there many times and know the manager. It is the best place in town to eat. As far as the price goes I agree it is a bit more expensive but isn't everything these days. You are obviously a disgruntled ex-employe with an axe to grind.
Disgusting Arbys

Suncook, NH

#26 Apr 28, 2015
[QUOTE who="wondering. "]Is it any good?[/QUOTE]
NO. Arbys is gross. That's why it lags behind the to fast food chains. It's last out of the top 7.
Concerned

Kathleen, GA

#27 Apr 28, 2015
Why are they gross? Is it the food, the workers, the environment or all of the above? Are there nasty people working there now? I have eaten there in the past and never had any problem with it. But if the place is really gross, I won't go back.
sandra

Grayson, KY

#28 Apr 29, 2015
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Arby's is a the best place in Grayson for fast food. They are clean and the service is fast and the food is always fresh and yummy. I know the manager there and he would never tolerate the stuff you posted.
then he needs to do something about them sweeping the counter tops with a broom that they sweep the floor with. And also what about the fat chick the slices the meat of an evening that gossips about people and ask why is a child giving her the death look? R u serious. These r children that a grown woman is runnin her mouth about. She really doesnt need to be there. Rude customer service. Next time she says anything about my child it will be the last time!
Jeff

Nicholasville, KY

#29 Apr 29, 2015
I eat there a lot . It's much better than other fast-food places where you get the same ole "hamburger", same "fries," etc.. I would not do so if I thought it was not clean . As for the prices, no complaints, because roast beet does cost more .
My guess is ,somebody does not like the competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 3 min who cares 11,750
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,315
Grayson drugs ? (May '15) 2 hr TRUE FACTS 43
Carol Malone traffic 4 hr ticked 4
Why do idiots insist on driving in the left lan... (Oct '15) 5 hr Seriously 25
silver charger/black stripe 6 hr i wonder 1
Casey Newland 8 hr dev 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages