Why do people snort pills?

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why

Greenup, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2010
what do they get out of it ?its nasty it makes them look so bad and fry the brain .
Just a thought

Greenup, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2010
Why don't you go ask Courtney King and Keisha Ferguson. I'm sure they could tell you that and the answer to any other question you have concerning that.
curious

Hodgenville, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2010
hey why, why even start this thread??? If it's to start sh*t it needs to end with my post...we all know why people snort pillsl, and so do you.
disgusted

Ashland, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2010
Why shouldn't someone start this thread. It is a good question. I would like to hear a good answer. I don't know why anyone would want to go around with slobbers hanging out of their mouth most of the time and making no sense whatever. I would like to know why they want to destroy their lives, their families, and anyone they come in contact with. Why do they become liars and thieves. I'm not trying to start sh*t, I would just like to know too.
curious

Hodgenville, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2010
Here's 2 reasons

1. Using two different names in the same thread already shows you like to start shit

2. you didn't get your answer, so i guess you just wasted your time?
LMAO

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Feb 27, 2010
To get high stupid.
Soberlicous

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Feb 27, 2010
You get to a point where you dont get high anymore, your just normal.like everyone else.some people you dont even know they are useing, you just think there normal just like you are. most people who are clean and sober see things like this and it brings back feelings that you DONT ever want to go thru again! It is very hard to stay clean in grayson so either straighten up an crawl back out of the whole your in or let them keep kicking you back down! threads like these makes people think about getting "NORMAL" again, please if you have someone who is a active user, please HUG them,or show them they are still loved and maybe they will want help. dont alway judge the people who have a drug problem, most of them dont know where to start to look for help! "Hugs NOT Drugs"
Nimble

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Nov 29, 2012
That's not what anybody wants. It's a side affect to what people really want which is too get high. You're being ignorant. Now I swallow pills because they hit me better that way. Personal preference.
Lily

San Diego, CA

#9 Nov 29, 2012
How does it feel to get high? After that do you ever want to be a normal person again? Was your first time because you were been $tupid? Did you do it because your friends told you to? Did you just wanted to be cool? Were you depress? Or were you at a party where everyone was doing it?
interested

East Springfield, OH

#10 Dec 1, 2012
Lily...try it ..lol..jk..dont try it...its just a crazy hallucination high in which you lose touch with reality...iam.guessing...eithe r way..not looking to.find out..
medical explaination

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 1, 2012
When the crushed powder comes in contact with mucus membrane, it further dissolves and is immediately taken up by the capillaries in the sinus cavities. It is just a faster manner by which to introduce the chemicals to the bloodstream.
really

Bronx, NY

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Why do preachers not work and have fancy SUVs? Because we are in the bible belt! You leave these redneck areas and guess what?! People don't care if you get high, because they have better things to do than wait on the next welfare check. Grayson is a inbred cloning area, quit making babies you dumb dumb people.
urmomma

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2012
They snort pills because they r tired of your momma's ass.
Dumb

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Dec 1, 2012
Personally, my opinion about pills is, it is completely disgusting & anyone that does them are completely disgusting!! There is no reason why anyone should do them. None whatsoever. It's down right trashy.
People over dosing on drugs these days.. Should be somewhat of an example not do them. Just saying.
urmomma

Bronx, NY

#15 Dec 1, 2012
You do realize that living just in grayson is trashy right?
Lily

San Diego, CA

#16 Dec 1, 2012
The people commenting are not the ones that are doing it. I need to know from the ones that are living this way. HOW DOES IF FEEL AND WHY YOU DID IT, AND ARE STILL DOING IT???
A senior in high school

Dahlonega, GA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Good question I have been wondering that myself !!! Who knows LOL to be honest I thinks its where we live in Grayson. There's no malls or anything, maybe one day they said hey let's try crushing up a pill put it in a straw and suck it up our nostrils.
hey lily

Bronx, NY

#18 Dec 1, 2012
It's called Google you should really check it out, heard it may be getting popular these days. U dumb bitch
Lily

San Diego, CA

#19 Dec 1, 2012
hey lily wrote:
It's called Google you should really check it out, heard it may be getting popular these days. U dumb bitch
I am asking the people in this town not google. I dont see google walking down my street in a really bad shape.
kiper

Grayson, KY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
to get their booger high? that way when they eat them later they get high again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Mike Duquette 137,824
Christian opinion 12 hr Hmmms 17
Who is the preacher at Stinson Church of Christ? 16 hr heard 3
Myron and Lori Hogan (Feb '14) 17 hr Bob 15
Drugs 18 hr shr25 4
Shelby Lore Sat McLovin 2
Brandon Maddox Fri Sheila 1
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]