First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OMG

Huntington, WV

#22 Aug 29, 2010
Hugh Johnson wrote:
Is this THE famous Tina Blevins? Sister of Allen Blevins? Niece of deanswife10? Tina, your aunt needs some help, and uncle Dean is out of town. He won't be back until Wednesday. Do you know where your brother is? Check the back seat of every car in your neighborhood. Find your aunt and climb on in. You and your brother need to get to know your aunt on a much more "personal" level. By the way, Allen sucks as a football player. But, he IS up and coming. Ask your aunt. That moaning you hear every night outside your window isn't the neighborhood tomcat. Your brother's eyes must be bloodshot when he arrives home early each morning.
This is about Tina Blevins, Not TONI. TONI is Allen's lover, I mean sister.
Louise

Greenup, KY

#23 Aug 29, 2010
Hey Tina you know who this is. Man these people are crazy and I am sure smirkey or whoever probably way worse than we ever thought about being.And as for everyone that said nice things to say about Tina rock on She has been my best friend for many years and I love her very much. And I couldn't be more proud of her.
Tina

Ashland, KY

#24 Aug 29, 2010
Thanks Louise! Love you too!
louise

Greenup, KY

#25 Aug 29, 2010
hey you ain't it great writing on here I'm having a blast hey I wonder who had all that rotton shit to say about Amanda Ratcliff I happen to think she is pretty cool too.
kevin blevins
#28 Jul 11, 2012
hey dave i dont care how old this was posted.. im tellin u straight up u every say another word bout my son or exwife an ill deal wit u at ur own home there dave.......try me i want u to
Dave

Wagoner, OK

#29 Jul 11, 2012
Fu ck you Kevin. You can't fight your way out of a paper bag. Tina is still a pill who re and your son is pretty stupid. Not his fault both of his parents are pillheads an stupid themselves. He comes by it naturally. Come get some!
kevin blevins
#30 Jul 12, 2012
u jst tell me where u goddam u i live on 5th st. here in grayson where u at an ill cut ur fkin guts out u sob yea i called ya ugly dead mom a bitch now u come get some cocksucker....ull reget ever sayin a word bout my baby..ur a dead man an yea thats a threat if i c u ur a dead man
Dave

Wagoner, OK

#31 Jul 12, 2012
kevin blevins wrote:
u jst tell me where u goddam u i live on 5th st. here in grayson where u at an ill cut ur fkin guts out u sob yea i called ya ugly dead mom a bitch now u come get some cocksucker....ull reget ever sayin a word bout my baby..ur a dead man an yea thats a threat if i c u ur a dead man
I guess you like prison, bitch. You would since you like getting screwed up the ass!!! You don't have the balls to come at me. You act like you know where I am or who I am. You ALL are total trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the history of Negro hill (May '12) 53 min lived there my wh... 28
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 171,773
bari michelle parsons on the needle again 6 hr Granny 5
Who is running for jailer? 8 hr top cat 2
Roe for judge 8 hr po folk 12
"God Bless Our President Donald J. Trump. The ... 8 hr Iwanna Pissonya 1
bari michelle parsons 9 hr Professor 6

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages