R.I.P. Danny Brown!
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
So Sorry

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Danny was killed in a car wreck yesterday in Columbus! He was married to Frannie Burton and had 2 babies! Just had the last baby 5 days ago! Please keep this Family in your Thoughts and Prayers!
sadmom

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2010
So Sorry wrote:
Danny was killed in a car wreck yesterday in Columbus! He was married to Frannie Burton and had 2 babies! Just had the last baby 5 days ago! Please keep this Family in your Thoughts and Prayers!
I don't know this family but my heart is breaking for them..to Frannie, I don't know you sweetheart but god bless you and your children..Stay strong,hold them babes close.I will pray for you!!
old buddy

Morehead, KY

#3 Nov 10, 2010
So Sorry wrote:
is it the same Danny Brown that worked at Fast Lane in Grayson?
idk
#4 Nov 10, 2010
danny brown? the young blonde guy his moms name is debbie,use to be the general manager over hardees and exxon???
toni

Grayson, KY

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Frannie if you read this I am soooo sorry to hear about Danny girl if you need anything i am working at Pizza Hut here in grayson. i love you girl i will be praying for you.
Well

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 10, 2010
idk wrote:
danny brown? the young blonde guy his moms name is debbie,use to be the general manager over hardees and exxon???
Yes the same one. Its so sad that people have to go though this. My heart goes out to the family.
facts

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 10, 2010
Danny's mother's name was Cheri, Debbie is a step parent. He was raised by Mary whom he stayed in very close touch with. Mary helped him more then anyone will ever know.
toni

Grayson, KY

#8 Nov 10, 2010
You know it doesn't matter who raised him or who is mother is. He is gone and the family is alot of pain so just leave them alone..
Hmmmm

Idalou, TX

#9 Nov 10, 2010
If his wife just had a baby 5 days ago, what was he doing in Columbus?? Up to no good most likely. There is nothing any good in Columbus. That is where the heroin comes from.
urnuts

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 10, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
If his wife just had a baby 5 days ago, what was he doing in Columbus?? Up to no good most likely. There is nothing any good in Columbus. That is where the heroin comes from.
i would like to no who u r. they lived in columbus u nut. if u knew him very well i guess u would have known this. always someone stickin nose where dont belong
his sister

Whitney, TX

#11 Nov 10, 2010
ok my mom did raise danny we have been togeather since he was 12 so facts get ur story straight it doesnt matter who raise him but our family is going threw a rough time right now with jason and now danny so please keep our family in ur prayers!!!!!!
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2010
urnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
i would like to no who u r. they lived in columbus u nut. if u knew him very well i guess u would have known this. always someone stickin nose where dont belong
It's Ben Rice. Come get you some!
Sad

Whitwell, TN

#14 Nov 10, 2010
My prayers to the entire family. But what is worse is that Topix won't let a family grieve or anyone RIP.
It would

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2010
Sad wrote:
My prayers to the entire family. But what is worse is that Topix won't let a family grieve or anyone RIP.
if people like you would stop posting and stirring it up over and over.
Inappropriate

Lebanon, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2010
Man killed in Rt. 104 crash was speeding, witnesses say
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 02:58 AM
By Theodore Decker

The Columbus Dispatch
A man was killed yesterday when he was thrown from his car during a crash on the South Side.

The man, whose name Columbus police hadn't released late last night, crashed at 10:44 a.m. in the westbound lanes of Rt. 104 near Groveport Road.

Witnesses said the driver was speeding when he crashed and was thrown from the car. He was taken to Grant Medical Center, where he died a short time later.

The accident closed the westbound lanes of the freeway for about two hours. Police released
Sad

Whitwell, TN

#17 Nov 10, 2010
It would wrote:
<quoted text>
if people like you would stop posting and stirring it up over and over.
What did I say? I was referring to other post. I do not know the family but a loss of a loved one should not be talked badly about. It is truly awful & sad. Sorry if I said anything inappropriate. I didn't mean to.
Sad

Whitwell, TN

#18 Nov 10, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
This is the post I was referring to.
toni

Grayson, KY

#19 Nov 10, 2010
My heart goes out to Frances and her family you all will be in my thoughts and prayers. I love ya frannie
Tommy

Ashland, KY

#20 Nov 11, 2010
Shut up Toni and go make some pizza.
some people

Ashland, KY

#21 Nov 11, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
They live there you Dumb*ss!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Not the Church Lady 170,518
Husky 7 hr Pup Lover 1
Kentucky Power asking for a 9% raise 8 hr Just saying 8
Holly bradford in jail again (Sep '12) Sun haha 13
Joseph Amburgey Sun duhh 3
Kevin Conley Sun Blah 3
jr tolliver or jonny!? (Aug '14) Sun Itsme 16

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages