Heart Medication
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 9, 2011
Has anyone taken Bystolic it's a new heart medication/blood pressure medication. I was wondering if so if anyone had any bad side effects. I have stage 3 heart block and a pace-maker.

I used to be on Toprol which the doctors told me that Bystolic was a cleaner drug that didn't do as much damage to your heart as Toprol.

Thanks
not sure

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2011
Try googling this "pros and cons of Bystolic" and see what it says, ot try googling bystolic versus toprol. Just remember we need to do research sometimes ourselves but dont' believe everything that is said on the internet always ask you doctor or pharmacist. Internet is just a help tool to help you come up with questions to ask your doctor. Internet is definetely not a doctor.
Wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2011
I have researched the different side effects there are so many with both I was just wondering if anyone has the same type of heart problem and on Bystolic because with bystolic it says not to take it with heart block, but even though it says that the doctor says it's perfectly fine to take.
Faye

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 9, 2011
Wondering wrote:
I have researched the different side effects there are so many with both I was just wondering if anyone has the same type of heart problem and on Bystolic because with bystolic it says not to take it with heart block, but even though it says that the doctor says it's perfectly fine to take.
I have taken it since Sept.with no side effegts.some heart block.I feel so much better.
Miranda

Elk Grove Village, IL

#5 Dec 27, 2012
Check out this blog I read with great advice.

http://blog.mkedu.org/bid/92720/Health-Career...
fyi

Catlettsburg, KY

#6 Dec 27, 2012
my boyfriend was just put on this drug and has been taking it for about 2 weeks so far no side effects
greenwood

Painesville, OH

#7 Dec 27, 2012
My father was put on this last year and it has made a world of difference for the better with no side effects...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Pat Henry 149,912
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 24 min Just Think 14,987
curious person 3 hr grayson38 3
Ruperts 6 hr justsayn 5
Buffalo Market 6 hr Long dong 17
Child Support 10 hr wat 7
Religion is Bullshit (Apr '10) 14 hr Haha 48

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages