What happened on I 64 yesterday to shut it down?

Posted in the Grayson Forum

Wondering

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2010
On Wednesday the 7th I 64 was closed down for a while, wondering if anyone knows what happened.
hottotrot

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2010
Wondering wrote:
On Wednesday the 7th I 64 was closed down for a while, wondering if anyone knows what happened.
t i heard there was an accident a semi truck and trailer
jusme

Ashland, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2010
I heard there was an accident and a girl got killed. I think her name was Brown, somehow related to Browns Mobile Homes
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2010
Wonder why it wasn't on the news? That's strange.
Dummy

Grayson, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2010
It was a semi crash, noone killed
No ur a dummy

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2010
THERE WAS A CRASH WITH A SEMI ONE DAY,THEN THE NEXT EVENING IT WAS A AUTO ACCIDENT..AND IT WAS SASHA BROWN, SORRY TO SAY BUT,YES SHE DID PASS AWAY! MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH HER FAMILY DURING THERE LOSS.
Dummy

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jan 11, 2010
She ain't dead, I banged her last night!
people disgust me

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2010
Dummy wrote:
Sasha Rae Brown, of Grayson, died suddenly from injuries sustained following a car accident on January 6, 2010. Sasha was born May 13, 1981 to Tracy and Cheri Brown of Grayson. She graduated from East Carter High School in 1999 and continued on to receive a BA degree in Criminology from Morehead State University in 2003. She was a member of the First Church of Christ of Grayson. Sasha was known for her deep respect and abiding love for all people and animals. In addition to her many cats and dogs that she loved and cared for as her own children, she also rescued everything from a litter of opossums to a baby bobcat. Sasha was a caring, giving person and her last gift was life to people she did not know. In addition to her parents, Sasha is survived by a brother, Derek Lee Brown. Surviving also are her grandparents Harry and Patty Brown of Grayson, Roberta Waggoner of Ashland, and William E. Waggoner of Grayson. Sasha also cared for a child very special to her, Jace Jones, that she dearly loved.
In memory of her great love for animals, it is requested that in lieu of flowers, perhaps a donation to the Central Ky. Wildlife Rehab would be a more fitting memorial to Sasha. KyWildlife.org . Central Kentucky Wildlife Rehab, 2571 Ironworks Rd.Georgetown, KY40324. Sasha will be missed by a host of family, friends and pets. Funeral services were conducted Sunday, January 10th, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. at Malone Funeral Home in Grayson with Kyle Burchett and Tim Nischan, officiating. Burial was in the Everman Cemetery. Visitation was held Saturday evening, January 9th, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Condolences can be made to the family at www.malonefuneralhome.com
I mean are you serious? How can you be so disrespectful. May God have mercy on you!
Liar

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Jan 11, 2010
You are such a liar looking for attention!! I am telling on you!
people disgust me wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasha Rae Brown, of Grayson, died suddenly from injuries sustained following a car accident on January 6, 2010. Sasha was born May 13, 1981 to Tracy and Cheri Brown of Grayson. She graduated from East Carter High School in 1999 and continued on to receive a BA degree in Criminology from Morehead State University in 2003. She was a member of the First Church of Christ of Grayson. Sasha was known for her deep respect and abiding love for all people and animals. In addition to her many cats and dogs that she loved and cared for as her own children, she also rescued everything from a litter of opossums to a baby bobcat. Sasha was a caring, giving person and her last gift was life to people she did not know. In addition to her parents, Sasha is survived by a brother, Derek Lee Brown. Surviving also are her grandparents Harry and Patty Brown of Grayson, Roberta Waggoner of Ashland, and William E. Waggoner of Grayson. Sasha also cared for a child very special to her, Jace Jones, that she dearly loved.
In memory of her great love for animals, it is requested that in lieu of flowers, perhaps a donation to the Central Ky. Wildlife Rehab would be a more fitting memorial to Sasha. KyWildlife.org . Central Kentucky Wildlife Rehab, 2571 Ironworks Rd.Georgetown, KY40324. Sasha will be missed by a host of family, friends and pets. Funeral services were conducted Sunday, January 10th, 2010 at 2:00 p.m. at Malone Funeral Home in Grayson with Kyle Burchett and Tim Nischan, officiating. Burial was in the Everman Cemetery. Visitation was held Saturday evening, January 9th, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Condolences can be made to the family at www.malonefuneralhome.com
I mean are you serious? How can you be so disrespectful. May God have mercy on you!
Prayers Needed

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2010
Dummy wrote:
We will PRAY Hard For You, That Nothing Bads Happens To You!!!...Please keep her family in your thoughts and prayer, they need them! Thanks..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
desiree blowanyman 40 min fuknhoesneedreality 1
Brandy Cains 52 min habug 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Big bubba 134,221
Young couple looking for girl for threesome ASAP 2 hr Suzie Q 7
Heard from Jon Keaton lately? 3 hr joke 6
nikki Adams and dekota cambell 3 hr Jayd77 6
cruelty to animals 3 hr Jayd77 12
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web