best boilermaker from carter county
randy

Louisville, KY

#42 Jul 24, 2010
mike harris
The Best

Cincinnati, OH

#43 Jul 24, 2010
Ed Zachary is by far the BEST boilermaker to ever hold a union card!
nobodys friend

Sharpsburg, KY

#44 Jul 24, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Has been / sell out!!!
Wrong , thats David Gallion!
I know

Ashland, KY

#45 Jul 24, 2010
The Best Boilermaker's come from the Elliott family! Dean Tackett, Tommy Elliott; Retired: Sam Elliott; Tom Elliott, f course I am biased, they are family!!!! But from what I have heard they are pretty d*** hard working Boilermakers!!!
And the ones who aren't on pills deserve all the credit they can get.
No I Know

Broken Arrow, OK

#46 Jul 25, 2010
Been told Reeves,Waggoner,Bush and the Ward Brothers (Jamie & Jay)are darn good ones.
hmm

Ashland, KY

#47 Jul 25, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha has to be Jeremy or Jeff, because that's the only two bm's that has anything good to say about Art. Everyone knows how he got that job
No everyone doesn't know please tell us all how he got the job!
I'm sure everyone would love to know. I know i do!
Digger

Richmond, KY

#48 Jul 25, 2010
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
he swallows for one, and shits on his brothers
hoover

Broken Arrow, OK

#49 Jul 25, 2010
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to the way that "Jeff" (Wiler) got his job! I know that has to be Jeff Wiler that they are talking about and Jeremy Ratcliff would be the other they are referring to. This person is right ... they are about the only two people that hang around Art because they are all just alike!!! They are all big cry baby sucks that will suck one as long as a push broom handle or even double up like a post hole digger lol At least two out of the three did go through the apprenticeship but they all use their family or whoever they can suck up to in order to get ahead and will stab anyone in the back and tromp them in the mud or throw them under the bus to get there as well. They are all worthless scum as far as Im concerned. Not just because they have little boilermaking skills and NO UNION BLOOD IN THEM, but also because of the way they treat their families and so called friends and because of the obvious druggie amongst them. Their own brothers, ex brother in law/first cousin, and other family members will not even claim them. They will fire one person for something stupid and let others have the run of the place just as long as they will suck up to them ....... I could go on all day long about the reasons very few other boilermakers or ANYONE for that matter like these low lifes but I think Ive said enough ... but if you would like more and would like actuall DETAILS to how Art got his job I could fill you in with a short story that I heard come straight from his mouth ... which is one of few things that you could believe that come from his and that is ONLY because the person that gave him the job as superintendant was sitting right beside him!!! He could't lie that time! The thing is these three are only a portion of some that do the same thing, but these three make it so obvious and they are so undeserving of their jobs that it is literally sickining!!!!!!!!
hmm

Grayson, KY

#50 Jul 25, 2010
hoover wrote:
<quoted text>
Similar to the way that "Jeff" (Wiler) got his job! I know that has to be Jeff Wiler that they are talking about and Jeremy Ratcliff would be the other they are referring to. This person is right ... they are about the only two people that hang around Art because they are all just alike!!! They are all big cry baby sucks that will suck one as long as a push broom handle or even double up like a post hole digger lol At least two out of the three did go through the apprenticeship but they all use their family or whoever they can suck up to in order to get ahead and will stab anyone in the back and tromp them in the mud or throw them under the bus to get there as well. They are all worthless scum as far as Im concerned. Not just because they have little boilermaking skills and NO UNION BLOOD IN THEM, but also because of the way they treat their families and so called friends and because of the obvious druggie amongst them. Their own brothers, ex brother in law/first cousin, and other family members will not even claim them. They will fire one person for something stupid and let others have the run of the place just as long as they will suck up to them ....... I could go on all day long about the reasons very few other boilermakers or ANYONE for that matter like these low lifes but I think Ive said enough ... but if you would like more and would like actuall DETAILS to how Art got his job I could fill you in with a short story that I heard come straight from his mouth ... which is one of few things that you could believe that come from his and that is ONLY because the person that gave him the job as superintendant was sitting right beside him!!! He could't lie that time! The thing is these three are only a portion of some that do the same thing, but these three make it so obvious and they are so undeserving of their jobs that it is literally sickining!!!!!!!!
Tell me that story.. I'd love to know..
educated

Ashland, KY

#51 Jul 26, 2010
you boilermakers are all idiots !!!lmao
tommy

Ashland, KY

#52 Jul 26, 2010
what is the boilermaker
Brittani Ratcliff

White Plains, KY

#53 Jul 26, 2010
Shit talking comes so easy to all of you in Grayson. It's pathetic. Does it seriously matter who the best boilermaker in Carter County is? What matters is the fact that these men work hard to support their families and do a damn good job at it. How many of you that are slandering these men and their families, hold down a steady job that pays more than minimum wage? I'm going to guess that none of you do. And if you do have a decent job, I find it astonishing that you would have the time to come to this incredibly horrible website and talk the shit that you do. I can't believe you all and how you waste your time talking about things that don't matter when the county you're living in has much more serious concerns then who the best boilermaker is. Get up off of your fat asses and be proactive in your community. Complaining anonymously on a website based around drama about the problems solves nothing.

And in case any of you were wondering, yes, I'm Art Ratcliff's daughter. If any of you have something worth while to say to me about my father, then please feel free to come to me. But don't be a coward and hide behind your anonymity, or I won't take you seriously.
freakboy

United States

#54 Jul 26, 2010
Tutors
yeah

Flatwoods, KY

#55 Jul 26, 2010
lmao
frind

Flatwoods, KY

#56 Jul 26, 2010
rickie campbull
u know me

Ashland, KY

#57 Jul 26, 2010
gray ox wrote:
Tim Lovejoy
Ben Tacket
watcher

Ashland, KY

#58 Jul 27, 2010
everybody knows all the good boilermakers come outta willard
say what

Ashland, KY

#59 Jul 27, 2010
thats easy its the biggest suck or its a adams they think they own every job they go on an dont leave out the harpers an the porters you got to watch tem two they will sue you even on your own property you need to lead them around your house boy if they have a slip an fall boy they will try a sue you hell therer all like that except rob he will actually work for what he has not try an sue tehm for it there you have it truth hurts like hell burns dont it he he he ..........................ha
Darren Irick

Ashland, KY

#60 Jul 27, 2010
Brittani Ratcliff wrote:
Shit talking comes so easy to all of you in Grayson. It's pathetic. Does it seriously matter who the best boilermaker in Carter County is? What matters is the fact that these men work hard to support their families and do a damn good job at it. How many of you that are slandering these men and their families, hold down a steady job that pays more than minimum wage? I'm going to guess that none of you do. And if you do have a decent job, I find it astonishing that you would have the time to come to this incredibly horrible website and talk the shit that you do. I can't believe you all and how you waste your time talking about things that don't matter when the county you're living in has much more serious concerns then who the best boilermaker is. Get up off of your fat asses and be proactive in your community. Complaining anonymously on a website based around drama about the problems solves nothing.
And in case any of you were wondering, yes, I'm Art Ratcliff's daughter. If any of you have something worth while to say to me about my father, then please feel free to come to me. But don't be a coward and hide behind your anonymity, or I won't take you seriously.
I heard you were easy! Big pooty little mind.
Hmmm

Broken Arrow, OK

#61 Jul 27, 2010
Is Jerry mcdavid still boilermaking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cliff sigman 1 hr Freebird 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,843
need a mechanic 15 hr Fonzie 5
what is this piece of shit town Wed Hefty 10
who is running for magistrate Wed registered voter 12
New Beginnings Wed Really 26
smithfield Wed Whocares 2

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages