The Simple Life
real

Cambridge, MA

#1 Jun 24, 2013
The things we hVe forgoten.Going tot the par with our kids.Building a camp fire and telling stories.Going to the creek with them.Catching lighting bug wit them for the first time.We have Face book computer phone the internet and we just have forgoten how to have fun with our kids.Anyone can but them something that easy.Give of your time love snd this will be what they remember the most.
wat

Grayson, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2013
You may have good intentions but your grammar is horrible. Please go back and repeat 5th grade English.
meme

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
wat wrote:
You may have good intentions but your grammar is horrible. Please go back and repeat 5th grade English.
I got what was being said.Quit trying to buy your kids love with hings.Take time go to the park build a fire and tell stories.Spend time with your child and do something besides throw money and junk at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women of Carter county 21 min none here 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Rose_NoHo 174,892
grayson ford dealer 4 hr Charles Wright 5
turtle hunting 7 hr TurtleEater 9
Missing 8 hr help mom 21
How to make her break up with me 10 hr Truth marco 9
ccdc 10 hr You can 2

Grayson Jobs

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages