Stuart Pennington
sumonewantstokno w

Morehead, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2010
can anyone tell me anything about this guy? I was just wanting to know more about him, he seems like a great guy, please sumone let me know.
curious

South Point, OH

#2 Aug 7, 2010
what do ya wanna know? We dated awhile back .
sumonewantstokno w

Morehead, KY

#3 Aug 7, 2010
well what kinda of person is he? like i said he seems like a good guy and i have been meaning to meet up him, i want to meet him, and have for a while..
curious

South Point, OH

#4 Aug 7, 2010
sumonewantstoknow wrote:
well what kinda of person is he? like i said he seems like a good guy and i have been meaning to meet up him, i want to meet him, and have for a while..
He's a great guy if you can get him out in public. He's not come out to his family an friends yet , so he only wants to go places where nobody knew us. If you can get him out in public maybe youd stand a better chance with him , I just couldn't stand the hiding our love behind close doors. Good luck , I hope he finds the right man for him, I tried to be his hero.
let me tell u

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Aug 7, 2010
hes not a bad person
curious

South Point, OH

#6 Aug 7, 2010
let me tell u wrote:
hes not a bad person
Like I said he's a great guy, I still miss him! Our problems were trying to hide our love in Morehead where nobody knew we were a couple!!
happyfeet

Flatwoods, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2010
hed make some guy a good man:) i agree
WOW

Ashland, KY

#8 Aug 8, 2010
are u implying he's gay?
just me

Flatwoods, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2010
No way is Stuart Pennington gay. Ive seen him around women and that is not how a gay man acts. You people should be ashamed getting on here and talking trash about him.
sumonewantstokno w

Morehead, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2010
well he sure doesnt act like hes gay, he talks to me like a man should, and says things like a man should, so i dont think that he is.
bi-curious

Ashland, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2010
curious wrote:
<quoted text> He's a great guy if you can get him out in public. He's not come out to his family an friends yet , so he only wants to go places where nobody knew us. If you can get him out in public maybe youd stand a better chance with him , I just couldn't stand the hiding our love behind close doors. Good luck , I hope he finds the right man for him, I tried to be his hero.
Sounds as if people dont knowthe real stew!!!
really

Flatwoods, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2010
I wonder if he knows how popular he has became on topix:) Stuart is a great person & a wonderful friend... I honestly don't believe he is gay either, he just wants to meet a good girl, settle down, and he luvs kids!! Like I tell him though you have to get out and look outside of Willard.. I'm sure there are good people in Willard, I'm not saying that but to find that special someone it's not gonna be there! As a person you'll never find better, as a friend you won't either so I'll never have anything bad to say about Stew:)
hmmm

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Aug 8, 2010
To all the ppl thats on here saying the bad stuff about stewy, you need an ass whippin because stuart would give u the shirt off of his back for anyone..So, whats the matter to the girl on here writing about stuart and morehead, whats the matter, u can't use him for his money anymore cause u can't make ur f****ng way in this world Poor pathetic lowlife users....
Crazy People

Ashland, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2010
Sounds to me like the person talking about Moreheads a guy! And yes Stewart is a good guy.
sumonewantstokno w

Morehead, KY

#15 Aug 9, 2010
ok i am gathering that he is a good guy, and nope sorry im not a guy..i just met him on internet a while back and hes the sweetest guy, and i was wondering what kind of person he was before i went to meet him...but thanks to the ones that had good things to say bout him, cause i really think that hes a good guy...
wat

Ashland, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2010
isnt he a pillhead
Oh Yea

Flatwoods, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2010
Let me tell you a story about Stuart. Back in the day when people actually gathered on the weekends in Willard and done a little partying. There was a little white house were all of us would have a few drinks. One night somewhere around (1988-1991) there was a woman there who really liked to have sex. She liked it so well she decided to have sex with anyone willing. This was the days before the HIV scare and few people had or used condoms around Willard. So after the first dozen or so guys, you can only imagine the shape this woman was in. Stuart was young, drunk and was a virgin. The guys sent him in to get his first piece of ass. Full of hope, alcohol, and lust, Stuart hits the door a running. So what does he do when he finds this willing woman? He EATS IT! I will never forget that as long as I'm breathing.
Joker

Grayson, KY

#19 Aug 11, 2010
Oh Yea wrote:
Let me tell you a story about Stuart. Back in the day when people actually gathered on the weekends in Willard and done a little partying. There was a little white house were all of us would have a few drinks. One night somewhere around (1988-1991) there was a woman there who really liked to have sex. She liked it so well she decided to have sex with anyone willing. This was the days before the HIV scare and few people had or used condoms around Willard. So after the first dozen or so guys, you can only imagine the shape this woman was in. Stuart was young, drunk and was a virgin. The guys sent him in to get his first piece of ass. Full of hope, alcohol, and lust, Stuart hits the door a running. So what does he do when he finds this willing woman? He EATS IT! I will never forget that as long as I'm breathing.
Ya, I can remember when that happened. I think the lovely lady was Cassie Sloas's mom
yuck

Ashland, KY

#20 Aug 11, 2010
he sure is a nasty porn lovin little freak, i know that!
my two cents

Grayson, KY

#21 Nov 26, 2011
I hear he is going to be a daddy! seen the girl with him out in Willard shes a knockout!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clifton sigman 2 min liars 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 143,146
is there a law in spreading S.T.D (Apr '10) 2 hr hopesno 61
Clifton sigman 3 hr sabrina 30
Micheal D 6 hr peg 7
Firewood scam in hitchins 7 hr Scamstoppper 1
Pet Gorilla tears local man's arm off, beats hi... 8 hr Onion 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages