wonder
#1 Nov 14, 2012
just heard us 60 close to paridise hill is closed supposed to be a motorcycle and car accident hope they are ok
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Wonder who it is??
who

Ashland, KY

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Guy had to be air lifted out.
Just me

Huntington, WV

#4 Nov 15, 2012
It was Joey walker
sad

Grayson, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Hope hes okay, hes a sweetie
Nosey

Springfield, NJ

#6 Nov 15, 2012
How is he
passerby

Hillsboro, KY

#7 Nov 16, 2012
I heard that the man on the motorcycle was drunk. Anyone else hear this?
Just me

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Well I heard he was not. Where did you get your information?
wonder
#9 Nov 17, 2012
is the boy ok is he alive hope he is doing ok
passerby

Winder, GA

#10 Nov 17, 2012
I got my info from a witness that was there when it happened. Don't now if it is true or not but certainly heard that . Does anyone know how this man is doing? I have not heard another word about him since he got airlifted.
Hmmm

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Yup I heard he was drunk too.. From Officials on scene.
that girl

West Salem, OH

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Yup I heard he was drunk too.. From Officials on scene.
he certainly wasn't and he is not well but is alive gonna take a long time to recover but if you don't know him and don't know the situation I suggest you stfu! Always been close to the family since they moved here and love them dearly so quit spreading rumors that aren't true and tell me what person in the scene started that one do I can have a face to face with them.
xoxo

Ardsley, NY

#13 Nov 19, 2012
Sorry to let you know he was 100% under the influence. And he's going to live a few broke bones never killed anyone. He just lucky the van full of kids are okay.
that girl wrote:
<quoted text>he certainly wasn't and he is not well but is alive gonna take a long time to recover but if you don't know him and don't know the situation I suggest you stfu! Always been close to the family since they moved here and love them dearly so quit spreading rumors that aren't true and tell me what person in the scene started that one do I can have a face to face with them.
Hmmm

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
that girl wrote:
<quoted text>
he certainly wasn't and he is not well but is alive gonna take a long time to recover but if you don't know him and don't know the situation I suggest you stfu! Always been close to the family since they moved here and love them dearly so quit spreading rumors that aren't true and tell me what person in the scene started that one do I can have a face to face with them.
I know him very well and he is a scum bag. That makes you a scum bag too. He isn't that bad off and he was INTOXICATED!
that girl

Powell, OH

#15 Nov 20, 2012
He isn't bad off? That's why he had surgery and is still in the hospital cause everything was fine right? And yes everyone in the van was fine know them well too the mom spent the night at the hospital cause she was expecting and they wanted to keep her for observation the other two kids in the van are also fine. And funny you say he say he was under the influence yet she (who was at the scene and knows Joey) says he was not. So please try again.
that girl

Powell, OH

#16 Nov 20, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I know him very well and he is a scum bag. That makes you a scum bag too. He isn't that bad off and he was INTOXICATED!
and as for scum I am far from it so look in the mirror.
passerby

Lexington, KY

#17 Nov 20, 2012
just stand by everyone and sees if this man is charged with DUI...after he recovers from his injuries .then we will know if he was under the influence or not. I bet a few people will be really surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 166,359
Cara kimmel (Feb '17) 3 hr cristellhum 6
Grayson Lake waterfall 4 hr Wayne 18
RT 1910 Pactolus 5 hr Yup 2
Steak and Shake 6 hr Master Shake 31
Candi Kouns 23 hr friend 1
Will Hall Thu Kimmy 13

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance