fdfhdsjfhakh

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

nikki is getting out very soon!! watch out ladies & lock up ur men bc she'll try & use em for everything she can!! i hope she does do right this time and stay clean but we shall c
SOMEONE

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Bitch got her another man now, milking him for what she can get. One more dumbass to let her do it...go figure. they don't think about how she has screwed every man walking with a dick...
Now

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

No body with Chris Claxon is clean
NOW2

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

She's pregnant again, some sap left his wife for the ho..lol He's in for a long road, well maybe not...she doesn't keep the idiots around for long. She's a junkie too still...I don't know if the idiot has kids but you can bet she will saddle him with hers now...lol She'll take him for everything...Nikki always does.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Wow! Really? You ppl are still going on about Nikki? You guys aren't saying anything that we don't already know!
change already

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

sad another baby thrown away into a bad family situation, she cant get it right I feel sorry for her kids! get off the needle Nikki!
TrU

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Ho had another baby by another baby daddy. You would think with all the welfare she receives for kids she'd be living like a queen. Guess that's what happens when you smoke it up, you stay high and other people raise your babies for you.
TrU

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Heard ho bag got married...poor sap sucker. He's caught every STD in Grayson from her by now. She ever get her son back? Better yet, didn't she have another, she get to keep it?
just wondering

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

TrU wrote:
Heard ho bag got married...poor sap sucker. He's caught every STD in Grayson from her by now. She ever get her son back? Better yet, didn't she have another, she get to keep it?
Who her little boy father cause he has the same last name as her?
TrU

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

I don't know, each kid has a different father. The first two were smart enough to run...She only has 2 of her kids with her. She can't get custody of her son. Truth be told she doesn't want to, she loves to party!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Grayson Forum right now

Search the Grayson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min ChromiuMan 128,666
Road by taco bell 47 min small town politic 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min gdave950 146,293
Bobby Bellew 5 hr A Curious Person 1
New restaurant 5 hr I actually work there 39
You hillbillies leave hilarious comments 6 hr tootleloo21 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr Ashby 26,189
•••
•••
•••
Grayson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grayson Jobs