First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fdfhdsjfhakh

South Point, OH

#22 May 24, 2012
nikki is getting out very soon!! watch out ladies & lock up ur men bc she'll try & use em for everything she can!! i hope she does do right this time and stay clean but we shall c
SOMEONE

London, KY

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Bitch got her another man now, milking him for what she can get. One more dumbass to let her do it...go figure. they don't think about how she has screwed every man walking with a dick...
Now

Ashland, KY

#24 Dec 10, 2012
No body with Chris Claxon is clean
NOW2

London, KY

#25 Jan 3, 2013
She's pregnant again, some sap left his wife for the ho..lol He's in for a long road, well maybe not...she doesn't keep the idiots around for long. She's a junkie too still...I don't know if the idiot has kids but you can bet she will saddle him with hers now...lol She'll take him for everything...Nikki always does.
truth

United States

#26 Jan 17, 2013
Wow! Really? You ppl are still going on about Nikki? You guys aren't saying anything that we don't already know!
change already

Morehead, KY

#27 Jan 24, 2013
sad another baby thrown away into a bad family situation, she cant get it right I feel sorry for her kids! get off the needle Nikki!
TrU

London, KY

#28 Aug 6, 2013
Ho had another baby by another baby daddy. You would think with all the welfare she receives for kids she'd be living like a queen. Guess that's what happens when you smoke it up, you stay high and other people raise your babies for you.
TrU

Manchester, KY

#30 Dec 28, 2013
Heard ho bag got married...poor sap sucker. He's caught every STD in Grayson from her by now. She ever get her son back? Better yet, didn't she have another, she get to keep it?
just wondering

Tampa, FL

#31 Dec 29, 2013
TrU wrote:
Heard ho bag got married...poor sap sucker. He's caught every STD in Grayson from her by now. She ever get her son back? Better yet, didn't she have another, she get to keep it?
Who her little boy father cause he has the same last name as her?
TrU

Manchester, KY

#32 Jan 2, 2014
I don't know, each kid has a different father. The first two were smart enough to run...She only has 2 of her kids with her. She can't get custody of her son. Truth be told she doesn't want to, she loves to party!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Mike Duquette 133,292
What happend to the post about the missing person. 2 hr Info 62
who stole green s10?? 2 hr Coach 2
Kens Dollar Discount 5 hr passers-by 7
what abouth our constable in dir. 2 5 hr friend 24
cops in front of Ralphs Woods today 5 hr passers-by 1
Rest in peace Fred phelps (Apr '14) 6 hr Mary 50
where's CLIFTON sigman 13 hr Parent 13
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE