lol

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2010
What do you know about her and her family the fat flaughers?
Parent

Ashland, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2010
If your smart you would stay away from her.
Wow

Ashland, KY

#3 Dec 24, 2010
That does it lol with the IP Address reporting you are from Ashland, KY. I am going to Bob Miller and going to sue you. Leave them alone and we know who you are trying to start this about so be ready! We will see you in Court =) Can't wait to see who you are, I'd advise you to stop right where your at and not post anymore S-L-A-N-D-E-R, Have a GREAT day =)
Wow2

Ashland, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2010
its called FREEDOM OF SPEACH there ashley
lol

Grayson, KY

#5 Dec 24, 2010
Wow, are u in Arkansas? That is almost the dumbest post I have seen on here. You cant sue someone for calling you fat. That is not slander.
wow wow wow

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2010
Wow wrote:
That does it lol with the IP Address reporting you are from Ashland, KY. I am going to Bob Miller and going to sue you. Leave them alone and we know who you are trying to start this about so be ready! We will see you in Court =) Can't wait to see who you are, I'd advise you to stop right where your at and not post anymore S-L-A-N-D-E-R, Have a GREAT day =)
Sorry honey,but you are WRONG as usual. Because it is you I am here to help!!!I am giving you a crash course in civics 101:Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution in case you don't understand this definition I am giving it to you in simple terms: Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. Therefore "lol" has their personal opinion about this matter and you can't do sh!t! Now did your pea brain comprehend this?
Gary Lee Justice

Grayson, KY

#7 Dec 24, 2010
wow wow wow wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry honey,but you are WRONG as usual. Because it is you I am here to help!!!I am giving you a crash course in civics 101:Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution in case you don't understand this definition I am giving it to you in simple terms: Freedom of speech is the freedom to speak freely without censorship or limitation. Therefore "lol" has their personal opinion about this matter and you can't do sh!t! Now did your pea brain comprehend this?
WOW I hope to be that smart someday,thank you... BTW I am not even smart enought to not put my real name on here. MERRY X-MAS
Little miss Flaugher

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Dec 28, 2012
lol wrote:
What do you know about her and her family the fat flaughers?
look Janie is my Mamaw and we are not fat so stay out of our buisness
wowza

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Little miss Flaugher wrote:
<quoted text>
look Janie is my Mamaw and we are not fat so stay out of our buisness
Why would you dig up a 2 year old post and bring it back to everyones attention? Not to bright are ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know Jessica Knipp and what do you ... (Mar '10) 1 hr friend 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr yabadabado 135,615
so tell me 4 hr BSM 6
where's CLIFTON sigman 4 hr Sara lee 146
big d duane evans (Sep '14) 5 hr Kayla 10
bryan rice in the beating of a man.on new years... (Jan '12) 8 hr thughater 64
wanted: baby girl items 12 hr sissy 17
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]