a friend

Russell, KY

#23 Sep 30, 2012
So what is it that he has supposedly done? From what I see he never goes anywhere to get in trouble.
curious

Grayson, KY

#24 Sep 30, 2012
Is this the sam e one that is with Bobbi? From what I can tel he is a great man. If he done something so bad why don't you let us know what this so called thing is. Or are you just a jealous idiot because he has completely turned his life around and your stuck in the past still being a moron?
Miss Lily

Ashland, KY

#25 Oct 1, 2012
no idea who he is with I am not from here
rubber-duck

Grayson, KY

#27 Oct 2, 2012
Is he really a preacher?
justin case

Grayson, KY

#28 Oct 2, 2012
Miss Lily wrote:
no idea who he is with I am not from here
where are you from dear?
sad

Grayson, KY

#29 Oct 2, 2012
You know you sound like a jealous miserable person. You know all these bad things that he is suppose to be doing yet you have no idea who he is with. I think that proves you are full of it!!!!
Miss Lily

Knox City, TX

#30 Oct 3, 2012
just because I don't know whom he is with does not mean I don't know things about him..I see paper trails on him ok ..I am close to someone he is scamming and jealous of him..lol why would I be jealous of someone with no job and how he makes money is scamming people nothing to be jealous over..just hate to see this person get scammed that way ...
???

Russell, KY

#31 Oct 3, 2012
Miss Lilly why are you on this site posting if you have all this so called paper trail and proof? Be the adult and stop posting crap, go to the police with it. If he has and is doing what you say he is, then let the authorities take care of it.
Miss Lily

United States

#32 Oct 3, 2012
u r right..i will..just wanted to make him feel bad i guess for what he did
a friend

Ashland, KY

#33 Oct 5, 2012
Miss Lily wrote:
u r right..i will..just wanted to make him feel bad i guess for what he did
Yeah just what I thought, you didn't know anything.
pun tang

Olive Hill, KY

#34 Oct 5, 2012
he is a pus cant whip knowbody
justin case

Grayson, KY

#35 Oct 5, 2012
But he will not hide from no man, and protect his family.
jeremy

Springfield, NJ

#36 Oct 9, 2012
So what kind of scam did he supposedly do?
Mrs Lil

Morehead, KY

#37 Oct 10, 2012
Hey Mr. Bush just wondering how your Dr. appointment went for you today, doubt it will be your last one. Sure am sorry for your inconvenience...LOL
knows him

Ardsley, NY

#38 Oct 10, 2012
He is a Christian and a great father. Leave him alone
jusy a pal

Olive Hill, KY

#39 Oct 11, 2012
Darren is the type of man that if he would owe someone some $$ he would chase the person down until he found them to pay what he owed. Matter of fact if people would pay him back the money he has loaned out he would be loaded but Darren is also the kind of man that wouldn't dunn the people who owed him. In my opinion miss. Lilly you are completely full of crap & don't know the man your trying to trash. Oh and there is such a thing a slander, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Rabbit

Ashland, KY

#40 Oct 13, 2012
wondering if there must be 2 darren bushes???? or he has a lot of people fooled...the one i heard about ripped some older person off for tens of thousands over the last year or so and u r right he does go to the doctors for pills....so I think Miss Lily may be correct ...
seen it all

Olive Hill, KY

#41 Oct 13, 2012
I have personally seen him borrow money from David & have been with him when he has paid the money he borrowed back. People should mind their own business. Guess rabbit needs to get the facts before he would trash someone like that.
Rabbit

Ashland, KY

#42 Oct 13, 2012
who is David?
???

Ashland, KY

#43 Oct 13, 2012
Ask Miss Lil..she knows exactly who Dave is and she is no better when it comes to pills. Right Miss Lil? Come on let's be a big girl and put it out as to why you wanna bash Mr Bush with all your so called proof. Sure he's no saint but let's be real here are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Crofton Farmer 164,574
Grayson Goodwill 1 hr Bob in Grayson 16
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,309
Bossie Mc Dowells 3 hr Dickie 5
Rachale Segraves...what?!?!! 5 hr Wth 19
Druggies 7 hr Yezzir 28
Rapture is very soon 12 hr Truthseeker 19
Desiree rip 22 hr Lords Sword 24

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages