Gwen Greer likes to call the social w...

Gwen Greer likes to call the social workers & get ur kids took !

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow
#1 Apr 7, 2012
I heard she is living at river run appts shes right there n the middle of all the drugs.. I was told shes down there sellin drugs to other ppl who lives there & if the ppl who buys off her has kids well watch out cause she'll call the social workers on ya & have ur kids took.. dont believe this well the police & sw has been down here at river run all week & arrested some ppl & the social workers have took several kids from here this week, I kno I live here & seen with my own 2 eyes.. & how do i know it was gwen who calld them well she has a big f**n mouth when shes hi on her Meth & pills.. ask ne 1 down here at the apts. just thought ppl should kno what kinda person she really is ur bff to ur face but stab u n the back & get u where it hurts " ur KIDS" she'll get them took from ya !!
WOW

Baird, TX

#2 Apr 7, 2012
If parents are buying and taking drugs, they SHOULD lose their children.....
wow
#3 Apr 7, 2012
yes i agree with u there they should..
Sickening

Morehead, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2012
wow wrote:
I heard she is living at river run appts shes right there n the middle of all the drugs.. I was told shes down there sellin drugs to other ppl who lives there & if the ppl who buys off her has kids well watch out cause she'll call the social workers on ya & have ur kids took.. dont believe this well the police & sw has been down here at river run all week & arrested some ppl & the social workers have took several kids from here this week, I kno I live here & seen with my own 2 eyes.. & how do i know it was gwen who calld them well she has a big f**n mouth when shes hi on her Meth & pills.. ask ne 1 down here at the apts. just thought ppl should kno what kinda person she really is ur bff to ur face but stab u n the back & get u where it hurts " ur KIDS" she'll get them took from ya !!
Good for her!!! About time someone in our county grow a set. Keep up the good work Gwen.
a baby died

Lexington, KY

#5 Apr 7, 2012
wow wrote:
Wish someone had helped that little boy baby in WV last month instead of leaving him with his meth headed mother and getting him killed in the bathtub of water. That dope kills the innocent and it's stupid people like you who allow it to happen.
SUCKit

Grayson, KY

#6 Apr 8, 2012
Sickening wrote:
<quoted text>Good for her!!! About time someone in our county grow a set. Keep up the good work Gwen.
I hope u die a horrible death. Not because if this subject,or you being abad person, only because you are too stupid to even read.
wow
#8 Apr 8, 2012
a baby died wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish someone had helped that little boy baby in WV last month instead of leaving him with his meth headed mother and getting him killed in the bathtub of water. That dope kills the innocent and it's stupid people like you who allow it to happen.
just saying I dont think its fair for the police in this town arrest the users & let the dealers keep on dealing in there drugs & ppl like Gwen who sells these parents drugs then sits back and laughs about call the sw and getting there kids took..these parents need help before a whole generation is dead and gone was all i was saying... Gwen is NO better then these parents that r buying the drugs..
Sickening

Morehead, KY

#9 Apr 8, 2012
SUCKit wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope u die a horrible death. Not because if this subject,or you being abad person, only because you are too stupid to even read.
There's nothing wrong with my ability to read. I read everything you wrote. Here's what I took away from, you obviously have a problem with this Gwen lady and want to start a problem for her. I don't know if she uses drugs, sells drugs, etc. If she does she'll eventually get caught and get what's coming to her. If she does in fact call the social workers, at least she's doing something right for these kids. You're a very immature person who flies off the handle for no reason. I think you just a trouble maker.

“very interesting apparently”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#10 Apr 8, 2012
If she's doing the work for the popo more power to her. She's helping more than they are. Lets all sell drugs and if they have kids call the law on'em. Sounds like good practice to me, then hopefully they'll start drug testing welfare and assistance recipients (out of the gov's pocket of course.) Make the gov do THEIR JOB!!!!! Or we can do like this woman and take it into our own hands. Let's do this thing.
Just Sayin

Morehead, KY

#11 Apr 8, 2012
the devil makes three wrote:
If she's doing the work for the popo more power to her. She's helping more than they are. Lets all sell drugs and if they have kids call the law on'em. Sounds like good practice to me, then hopefully they'll start drug testing welfare and assistance recipients (out of the gov's pocket of course.) Make the gov do THEIR JOB!!!!! Or we can do like this woman and take it into our own hands. Let's do this thing.
I really think you people are missing the point here. Yes, people on drugs have no use in having their children around. I totally agree on that point but...Gwen is a well known life long needle junkie that will steal or do anything to get drugs of any kind especially, cocaine and meth but her true love is oxycontin, oxycodone, and any kind of pain pill she can get her hands on including morphine. She is obviously still dealing drugs (which is common knowledge in Grayson since she has done this for over 35 years) but you guys want to commend her for getting mad at the people she sells to (over money or jealousy) and calling the social workers on them. Can you all not see the big picture here? She is worse than the people she turns in. She does not care about these children or there parents. She only cares about getting even and being the vindictive Bi--h that she has always been.
just wondering

Ashland, KY

#13 Apr 8, 2012
Does anybody know what just happened at speedway?? Possibly it was the parking lot beside speedway??

“very interesting apparently”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#14 Apr 8, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text> I really think you people are missing the point here. Yes, people on drugs have no use in having their children around. I totally agree on that point but...Gwen is a well known life long needle junkie that will steal or do anything to get drugs of any kind especially, cocaine and meth but her true love is oxycontin, oxycodone, and any kind of pain pill she can get her hands on including morphine. She is obviously still dealing drugs (which is common knowledge in Grayson since she has done this for over 35 years) but you guys want to commend her for getting mad at the people she sells to (over money or jealousy) and calling the social workers on them. Can you all not see the big picture here? She is worse than the people she turns in. She does not care about these children or there parents. She only cares about getting even and being the vindictive Bi--h that she has always been.
I meant only for the good of all. Now that I know this then yes she is a bad person. But in order to get things done around here maybe we should all start doing these things and getting convictions. All you need is a tape recorder or a cell phone to record the deal being done and you get an automatic conviction on said person.
great

Morehead, KY

#15 Apr 8, 2012
she must have been the one that turned kelsy in and had her baby taken this weekend because of drugs the baby was outside by its slef while she was passed out on drugs
taurus

Ashland, KY

#16 Apr 8, 2012
talk about this girl being a vindictive person...pot calling the kettle. i don't care who turns who in, if a kid is locked outside then they need to be taken away.
Just Passin Thru

Morehead, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2012
taurus wrote:
talk about this girl being a vindictive person...pot calling the kettle. i don't care who turns who in, if a kid is locked outside then they need to be taken away.
Hey wiseass, can't you read or do you just have a selective memory? I am quite sure that I said that I did not agree with parents having drugs around their children and Gwen would be the pot calling the kettle black. What are you snorting tonight? Duh?
Just Passin Thru

Morehead, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2012
great wrote:
she must have been the one that turned kelsy in and had her baby taken this weekend because of drugs the baby was outside by its slef while she was passed out on drugs
Then her child should have been taken from her.
taurus

Ashland, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2012
Duh??????????Nice one. bahahaha
idiots

Owingsville, KY

#20 Apr 9, 2012
...All of ya. Listen to yourselves. "Gwen gets kids taken away from their druggie parents," "Well, good for her!" "No, Gwen sells drugs," "Oh, then she's a bad person!" You are all a bunch of idiots who sit on your ass in front of a computer and pass out judgement on whatever any other dumbass chooses to say about people you don't even know. What an epic waste of time! To the person who started this thread, and to everyone really, stop looking for people to blame when your problems are your own damn fault. You got your kids taken away? Maybe your friends got theirs taken away? Focus on what YOU could do differently, not who ratted you out for being scum parents, cause that is the only way you are ever going to get your kids back and stop sucking at life. Children whose parents don't take proper care of them are disgusting. I'm sick as SHIT of pill heads who refuse to own their own problems. It's always someone else's fault. Grow up. Get a job. Take care of your kids.
rave

Ashland, KY

#21 Apr 9, 2012
if this shit had a like button...i would so be hitting it on the last post from "idiots" well said!!!
great

Morehead, KY

#22 Apr 9, 2012
The sad thing is kelsie is more concerned with getting her boyfriend eric out of jail,instead of worrying about her baby.sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr John 167,956
Gannon mchenry biggest pos!! Please red 4 hr Catfish 2
Russell rhoden 5 hr habug 2
brandon Wyatt 5 hr ? 5
Reckless MC 11 hr report idiots 1
preston davis (Jun '13) 20 hr Outsider 5
Hot guys in Grayson Sat Pathetic 20

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance