Snowy Brooke Hall
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Friend

Ashland, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2009
Rest In Peace.

My prayers go out to Her Family & Friends.
friend

West Liberty, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2009
we are all going to miss you
your cousin

Wagoner, OK

#3 Nov 23, 2009
Snowy I will deeply miss you. I still can't believe you are gone.
HEY THERE

Broken Arrow, OK

#4 Nov 24, 2009
One of the sweetest families in Grayson. Our prayers are with you all. Just remember God had a reason to take a girl this sweet out of this corrupt drug infested city.
Blessed

Idalou, TX

#5 Nov 24, 2009
God blessed me with meeting Snowy this year in class. I will forever be changed and will never forget her smiling face. She was so together,so determined to make her dreams come true. This is truly a tragedy...she brought so much light to this world through her kindness and smile. May God be with her family and all of us as we grieve and heal. Many lives were touched by Snowy.
someone

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 24, 2009
My prayers go out to her family....Such a sweet young lady and her life was just starting. Such a tragedy. I feel so sorry for her parents, God be with you.
really

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 24, 2009
what happend to her?
Her Aunt

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Nov 24, 2009
thanks so much for all of your thoughts and prayers and kind words. Snowy was in a fatal car accident on her way to school yesterday it happened around 2:15 pm.
Cousin Jim

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 24, 2009
My prayers go out to her parents and grandparents.
Saddened

Flatwoods, KY

#10 Nov 24, 2009
I was wondering who Snowy 's parents are and is she related to Loretta Hall? This is such a tragedy.My heart goes out to this family an I will keep them in my prayers,that God will wrap His loving arm around them an hold them close as they go through the days ahead.A young girl that wanted to live while so many want to destroy their lives with drugs.This is just heart breaking.God bless the Hall family.
Answer

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2009
John and Cloma Hall its Loretta's sisters child.
FRIEND AND COWORKER

West Liberty, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2009
Rest in the arms of the angels SNOWY. You will always be remembered and sadly missed. It will not be the same at work without you. Sometimes i just dont understand why young lives are lost when they have only begun. Snowy i am so thankful that you gave me the greatest gift of all YOUR FRIENDSHIP. May you always look down from heaven and know that you were a part of the circle of friendship that had no ending and you will always be the circle that you wear(YOUR HALO MADE OF PURE GOLD) with your wings made of love. Rest in Peace and watch over us with your love.
friend Nikki McClurg

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2009
It's still a shock to me. I miss you Snowy. I can't believe you are gone.!
Friend

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 24, 2009
Its so sad we lost a beautiful girl.. I was reading on her facebook and someone had mentioned he was talking to her on the cell phone when this accident happened. Maybe this could have been prevented if she wasnt destracted with the cell? These kids need to put there cell phones down when they are behind the wheel of a car. Its hard enough driving in this world with people who dont pay attention. I hope some of these kids out there learn from this tragic accident and stay off the phones while driving.
woww

Flatwoods, KY

#15 Nov 24, 2009
why did the accident happen. did they hit head on or what
its a shame

Paintsville, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2009
Friend wrote:
Its so sad we lost a beautiful girl.. I was reading on her facebook and someone had mentioned he was talking to her on the cell phone when this accident happened. Maybe this could have been prevented if she wasnt destracted with the cell? These kids need to put there cell phones down when they are behind the wheel of a car. Its hard enough driving in this world with people who dont pay attention. I hope some of these kids out there learn from this tragic accident and stay off the phones while driving.
it's a shame that we cannot have a memorial post for this special young lady without someone getting on here making false accusations as to what happened in the accident. i know how bad this family has been traumatized by this awful tragedy. & i also know that they do not need YOU telling them WHY that this young lady lost her life.. theres only one reason, it was her time. no we may not know why, how or what ever happened, but it's all a part of god's plan!
rest in peace snowy.*
KY Woman

Orient, OH

#17 Nov 24, 2009
What a sweet and good person. She had her life in front of her and now its gone, But now she is in Our Lords hands. GOD bless you and David. There is a
reason for all things that we will never know. But
with her gone it is a great loss to us all. May God
keep her family and David safe. Know that my prayers are with you.
Oh My God what a great loss to us all. She was meant
for great things. David my prayers are with you. Love Jeanne
family friend

Olathe, KS

#18 Nov 24, 2009
This was such a tragic accident. Snowy had such a bright future, and this is so unfair. I'm still in shock that she's gone. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
Toot

Hodgenville, KY

#19 Nov 24, 2009
its a shame wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a shame that we cannot have a memorial post for this special young lady without someone getting on here making false accusations as to what happened in the accident. i know how bad this family has been traumatized by this awful tragedy. & i also know that they do not need YOU telling them WHY that this young lady lost her life.. theres only one reason, it was her time. no we may not know why, how or what ever happened, but it's all a part of god's plan!
rest in peace snowy.*
Well said...thank you...I only knew her a short time, but she seemed very sweet and she was beautiful...Rest in Peace Sweet Girl.
Just Saying

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2009
its a shame wrote:
<quoted text>
rest in peace snowy.*
That person didn't make any FALSE accusations. There really is a post on her facebook page from a guy saying he was on the phone with her when it happened. I agree with you about the part where you said they shouldn't be saying why it happened, but this IS topix. You should KNOW by now, it doesn't matter the intentions of the post, someone is going to say something mean, hurtful, and rude. Just ignore them.

Snowy, you will be missed by many. Rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 168,021
Couple “stranded” in Ralph’s parking lot 1 hr Removed from dead 2
brandon Wyatt 2 hr informer 9
Any idea? 3 hr Curious 1
Looking for Angela Bowling 5 hr Curious 6
Gannon mchenry biggest pos!! Please red 13 hr freddie 3
Russell rhoden 13 hr pecker 3

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages