I need a good Mechanic

I need a good Mechanic

Posted in the Grayson Forum

need of mechanic

Pikeville, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Does anyone know of a good mechanic. Nothing major just several small jobs for him/her to do.
One thing is the heat barely blows out, it does get warm but just dont blow out of the vents?? what is that problem. and who can fix it
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Martin's
You can't go wrong.
absolutely

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Martins is the best.
Grayson

Commerce, GA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Burbrink's Garage has always done good work for us.
heres the Man

West Liberty, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Teisha N Casey Skaggs Elliott county ...
Satisfied Customer

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Cody Spillman
Xtra

Grayson, KY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
If I had the tools if recommend me....but unfortinately I don't have my tools any more....7 yrs experience....if you wanna talk abt what is wrong with ur car/truck just reply and I can help
Thanks

Pikeville, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Heat is warm coming out of the vents, but the air has no force behind. It is not blowing out air, just the vents are warm. Any help please?
passerby

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Same think happened to my Grand Am and I had to have a new motor put in to make the fan blow out the air. I took it to Burbrinks and the boys there did a good job.
Motor

Pikeville, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Do you mean a whole car motor or the fan motor??
thanks
heres the Man

West Liberty, KY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
its the Heater Blower fan or a fuse Blown ...
passerby

Lexington, KY

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Motor wrote:
Do you mean a whole car motor or the fan motor??
thanks
fan blower.
passerby

Lexington, KY

#15 Nov 27, 2012
oops, mean fan motor..

Since: Jun 10

Baird, TX

#16 Nov 30, 2012
Martin's is the most reliable and honest in car maintenance.
dot

Hillsboro, KY

#17 Nov 30, 2012
what type of car do u have? whats the problem? u can look on youtube with the info or google it ushould b able 2 do it yourself,if not we need more info.
Jeep cherokee

Pikeville, KY

#18 Nov 30, 2012
The heat gets hot but just does NOT blow out anything
except the vents are good and warm??

Help please

Any ideas or thoughts are appreciated
dot

Hillsboro, KY

#19 Nov 30, 2012
check your fuse first if it is ok turn switch on high try tapping on the blower motor under far right side of dash to see if it will kick on if not there is a rectangle box by blower motor which has wires going to the blower motor it is a resistor they will go bad also wiggle the wires with the switch on u might get it to work also look for melted wires because they can get hot and melt around the resistor when they go bad
union brother

Nicholson, GA

#20 Dec 1, 2012
if need someone to diagnose and fix your problems,i know the best in the business,he is independent and the job is done right the first time,he is retired,but comes out when people a job done right,i know chevrolet garage & elbert barber sent cars and stock or hi-perf engines to be built by him,he is the best mechanic in eastern ky and can let you listen to some of the things he has accomplished.he is in grayson
union brother

Nicholson, GA

#21 Dec 1, 2012
his name is gary sloas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Pikeville Parent 163,617
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 4 min Frankie Rizzo 25,336
mechanic 1 hr ted 1
Here he goes again 2 hr Scratching my head 1
wilburn 5 hr andy 2
A, you think you are really smart 7 hr Bol 8
Shannon Waggoner strikes again 7 hr Bol 16

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages