Hugh McDavid Street Foreman

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
can anybody understand

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Nov 24, 2009
why is this guy who has no experience and has a reputation that he does, over a bunch of good workers who have been there for a long time, have this position. Is this politic's at its best??????
He even broke up a good marriage, what else will he do????
what is this to you

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2009
I do not think you can break up a "good" marriage. I do not believe if you are talking about the last rumor it is true anyway. That rumor is politics not this job.

Hughie does good at any job he has ever had including the Clerk Job. No one can say he wasn't a good clerk he cleaned the records room up and made it so you could actually find what you was looking for and run a very efficient office. I worked for him at the clerks office a very long time ago he was very organized and could get things done.
Wondering

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Nov 24, 2009
Who is he seeing now?
manhood

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Who is he seeing now?
has to been someone else's wife, could be one of the workers from the street department's wife, what do you think?
Word on the Street

Ashland, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2009
I hear he's seeing a "hot momma" here in Grayson. Any truth to it, I wonder?
Grayson

Russell, KY

#6 Nov 30, 2009
chris Alan got screwed out if it..Hughie is a Mcdavid and so was the street formen befor and george steel knew all along who he was goin to put in there instead of goin to experince. hugh has no experince at all. get rid of him and put chris in as the street formen.
Wondering

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2009
Word on the Street wrote:
I heard the same thing. If it's true, he's one lucky SOB!!!
politics

Clearfield, KY

#8 Dec 2, 2009
Grayson wrote:
chris Alan got screwed out if it..Hughie is a Mcdavid and so was the street formen befor and george steel knew all along who he was goin to put in there instead of goin to experince. hugh has no experince at all. get rid of him and put chris in as the street formen.
I agree. If I were Chris, I would take a fit. Hugh has absolutely no experience in the street department. What is wrong with this city? Politics!
graysonion

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 2, 2009
Vote em out!
Playboy

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2009
Wonder who his new woman is?
probably

Wagoner, OK

#11 Dec 2, 2009
Word on the Street wrote:
Sure wouldn't suprise me!

Another smart woman sees the dollar signs and Hughie makes a great target.

Why wouldn't she hook up with him, even the leftovers from his current marriage, would probably make most people blush, so she is no dumb woman. Sounds smarter than most.
its me honey

Raywick, KY

#12 Dec 3, 2009
probably wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure wouldn't suprise me!
Another smart woman sees the dollar signs and Hughie makes a great target.
Why wouldn't she hook up with him, even the leftovers from his current marriage, would probably make most people blush, so she is no dumb woman. Sounds smarter than most.
Well i guess you are talking about me,I'm the new woman,and we are in love so leave us alone,and move on with your life.
its me honey

Raywick, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2009
And another thing Hugh is a great guy,and he is doing a great job as street foreman,He is allot better choice then that Chris guy,that guy is dumb as a rock,and a suck up if you know what i mean.

Plus Hugh, is allot easier to look at,he is sexy as heck. unlike Chris who is ugly as heck.
its me honey

Raywick, KY

#14 Dec 3, 2009
manhood wrote:
<quoted text>
has to been someone else's wife, could be one of the workers from the street department's wife, what do you think?
No I'm not married, but thanks for being so concerned about my life.
graysonion

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 3, 2009
Sounds like he got himself a dilly this time! What does ugly or sexy have to do with being a good street foreman?
Looking

Port Deposit, MD

#16 Dec 3, 2009
graysonion wrote:
Sounds like he got himself a dilly this time! What does ugly or sexy have to do with being a good street foreman?
I was wondering the same thing myself. Her posts show that she may not be as smart as the previous post assumed.
probably

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 3, 2009
Sorry guys, I guess I was wrong about the smarter thing, so this one may end up being a keeper Hughie!

Moving on now, good luck, sounds like you will badly need it!
its me honey

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 3, 2009
look i was joking about dating Hugh,i don't even know who he is,but i thought it was funny,how fast you guys responded to what i said,FYI i don't know who Chris is either,but I'm guessing he must be ugly,cuz nobody said he wasn't lol,so tell me who is this man named Hugh,that everyone is bitching about,and what did he do to piss you off.
graysonion

Russell, KY

#19 Dec 4, 2009
I dont think you were joking. People are pissed off because of how things are done in Grayson. Some get all, some get none.
well

Greenup, KY

#20 Dec 4, 2009
daitin a married man aint right. and s.r.f aint no hot momma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David withrow 1 hr JusSayin 5
School board (Aug '14) 3 hr Fannie Mae 41
BBQ restaurant 3 hr Huh 30
News Finley pleads not guilty (Jun '09) 4 hr Curious 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,695
Steak and Shake 6 hr Cleanfreak 23
How did Tony Lucas get realeased from jail 6 hr Oh yeah 9

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages