bad police force under bill woods

bad police force under bill woods

Posted in the Grayson Forum

grayson area dude

Wolfforth, TX

#1 Nov 12, 2009
Why doesn't grayson do a story on the bill woods issuses with the grayson police officers? who is paying for the room at super8 for them,?how much drugs is going into super8 motel hell they talking in huntington now about this.may be huntington police will try to come to grayson.everyone know when you get back from pain doctors call bill he will fix u up with a room.there are always at least 10 rooms of drugs there.how many state law involed too??
duh

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Nov 12, 2009
grayson area dude wrote:
Why doesn't grayson do a story on the bill woods issuses with the grayson police officers? who is paying for the room at super8 for them,?how much drugs is going into super8 motel hell they talking in huntington now about this.may be huntington police will try to come to grayson.everyone know when you get back from pain doctors call bill he will fix u up with a room.there are always at least 10 rooms of drugs there.how many state law involed too??
Please don't post while you are drugged up. Geez you make no sense!!!! Hell the pills are everywhere you go in this County,Sounds like you just don't like bill woods or the Grayson police dept.
citizen

Ashland, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Seems eyeryone knows about Super 8 motel. Why isn't anything done about it?
Adad

Ashland, KY

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Pretty bad, when grayson's Finest is talked about in other states.
hhh

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 13, 2009
Adad wrote:
Pretty bad, when grayson's Finest is talked about in other states.
no it"s pretty bad when people get pissed off about something and trash talk people .bill woods has made a plenty of bad mistakes in his time.but he is still a kind man .and would do anything for anyone.so u all need to think about it when he gave you a break at the court house when you asses should have went to jail.we love ya bill
Adad

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2009
I have always admired Bill Woods, Makes me sad that he has gone down the wrong road. Pills just fry your brain cells, not the same person anymore.
mickey mouse

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Nov 14, 2009
yes he has changed for the worst.so sad
Oh Bless Their lil Heart

Seymour, TN

#8 Nov 14, 2009
mickey mouse wrote:
yes he has changed for the worst.so sad
DO YOU RECOGNIZE THE POST BELOW???!! IS WHAT YOU JUST POSTED BEFORE YOU POSTED NOW!!
YOU STINKING HYPOCRITE!!!!

when you people come on topixs and make your slures and comment"s and say bad things about people who is it really hurting?the person you are talking about may have alot of other problems too.all the stuff that you put on here bashing people and 99%of it is all lies. and hear say.but while you are on here slandering them .down gradeing them you feel real good and in control right?and they have family members that might get on here and believe this junk and cause alot of hard feeling. and family problems. but you dont care you got to feel good for a few minutes.and you do not have the right to get on this web sight or any where else and place fale information that can hurt someone.cause a problem at their work,or family. or school.what make"s you think you have that right it is against the law and it can be pushed to where you can pay stiff fines and possible suit brought against you.not everyone is going to continue to put up with it.and should never have and topixs would not have gotten out of hand this far.but when it is put back on you like you dished it out .then u get pissed well dont dish it out .getting on here down gradeing people talking about there homes there husband"s and wife"s.about them selling drug"s about them not bathing.about people being poor or lazy.well if you feel good doing this keep it up !but as the old saying goes karma is a damm old bitch and it will bite back .
good friend r m

Grayson, KY

#9 Nov 14, 2009
I THANK WHO EVER IS TALKING ABOUT BILL NEED,S HELP THEM SELF,S BILL,S A GREAT PERSON AND WOULD HELP ANY ONE AT NEED IF HE COULD SO LEAVE BILL THE HELL ALONE
mickey mouse

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 14, 2009
Oh Bless Their lil Heart wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU RECOGNIZE THE POST BELOW???!! IS WHAT YOU JUST POSTED BEFORE YOU POSTED NOW!!
YOU STINKING HYPOCRITE!!!!
when you people come on topixs and make your slures and comment"s and say bad things about people who is it really hurting?the person you are talking about may have alot of other problems too.all the stuff that you put on here bashing people and 99%of it is all lies. and hear say.but while you are on here slandering them .down gradeing them you feel real good and in control right?and they have family members that might get on here and believe this junk and cause alot of hard feeling. and family problems. but you dont care you got to feel good for a few minutes.and you do not have the right to get on this web sight or any where else and place fale information that can hurt someone.cause a problem at their work,or family. or school.what make"s you think you have that right it is against the law and it can be pushed to where you can pay stiff fines and possible suit brought against you.not everyone is going to continue to put up with it.and should never have and topixs would not have gotten out of hand this far.but when it is put back on you like you dished it out .then u get pissed well dont dish it out .getting on here down gradeing people talking about there homes there husband"s and wife"s.about them selling drug"s about them not bathing.about people being poor or lazy.well if you feel good doing this keep it up !but as the old saying goes karma is a damm old bitch and it will bite back .
hey you oh what bag they was nothing bad in what i said if u will look it says so sad because it is bill woods was a very upstanding person in carter county but something changed him .now i dont have to tell u anything. i was not on here calling him everything you can lay your tongue too.and bath mouthing him .so i will say this to u kiss this white butt i am not slandering. or slureing. but you dont know if i am stinking or not do u?see another lie see what i mean haha.
Morehead State

Ashland, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
You people are idiots. Bill hasn't changed, everyone else has. He doesnt do pills, he just stays away from all you dope head idiots. He has the money to do whatever he wants and stay away from white trash like you, and it eats all of you up inside. What it boils down to is that all you dope heads are jealous for the simple fact that you dont have millions to piss away on your habits. did you ever think that he may have his money because he doesnt do the pills?
whatever

Lewis Center, OH

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Right I guess he got his money from all those years of a honest days work he put in. People do u all remember the cocaine bust years ago in a motel that he was at and involved in. That happened when he was the judge in this town.
Morehead state idiot

Greenup, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
You bring up a post from 2009 full of lies to defend Bill. Bill could use less people like you in his life.
whatever

United States

#14 Feb 3, 2013
No it's not from a post of 2009. And its not a lie it's the trurh. It happened a very long time ago I was like 16 when that bust took place. So ur the one that has no ideal what ur talking about just on here running that pie hole like a lot of ppl do.
Amazed

Ashland, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
whatever wrote:
No it's not from a post of 2009. And its not a lie it's the trurh. It happened a very long time ago I was like 16 when that bust took place. So ur the one that has no ideal what ur talking about just on here running that pie hole like a lot of ppl do.
Look the first post was clearly made on November 12, 2009. So with that being said, why should we take someone with no reading comprehension skills seriously? Sometimes it's better to keep YOUR pie hole shut and be thought a fool than to open it up and remove all doubt!
lol

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Feb 8, 2013
hhh wrote:
<quoted text>no it"s pretty bad when people get pissed off about something and trash talk people .bill woods has made a plenty of bad mistakes in his time.but he is still a kind man .and would do anything for anyone.so u all need to think about it when he gave you a break at the court house when you asses should have went to jail.we love ya bill
another drugged up dumbass speaks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min usa 163,334
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 44 min Brenda 25,304
John Moore 2 hr Mojo1113 15
Brenda and Darrell Daniels 5 hr TRUTH 4
Desaree Hohannon 6 hr Everywhere 12
Shannon Waggoner strikes again 7 hr SMH 12
Beware of randy huff 10 hr concerned 2

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages