Posted in the Grayson Forum

hummm

Macon, GA

#1 Dec 9, 2009
just heard over the scanner that dollar tree was held up by knife point again
old girlfriend

Broken Arrow, OK

#2 Dec 9, 2009
its a sad day when someone fells like they need to rob the DOLLAR store!!
coldnights

Baird, TX

#3 Dec 9, 2009
Its so sad when people try to make a living and they have to fear for their lives,it was prolly drug related and they needed money for their next fix.Grayson should not have to feel this way.It is so sad to have to go through something like this @ christmas time.Have a safe and happy holiday...
sad

Baird, TX

#4 Dec 10, 2009
This kind of stuff happenes during this time of the year..
Well

Idalou, TX

#5 Dec 10, 2009
Ok ppl I was wondering if anyone knows if the same clerk was working each time that the dollar tree was robbed. Does anyone know anything?
starchild

Ashland, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2009
i heard that the clerk who worked on the night of the first robbery quit his job
lmh

Versailles, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2009
It was a different clerk this time.the first quit their job
Well

Idalou, TX

#8 Dec 10, 2009
Don't really much blame the first person. If it was me I probably would have done the same. I am wondering if maybe it was an inside job. Could be wrong but with the times bein about the same & just a little over a week apart kinda makes me wonder.
Well

Ashland, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2009
its their fault they do not have camera's in there Thats how come they have not found the first one. Maybe they dont have enough money to install them, but if they put up a fake one maybe people will quit robbing them
lhk

Cleveland, GA

#10 Dec 10, 2009
the police should be watching the place or hire a
gaurd
CatchmeifyouCan

Ashland, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2009
it was at the dollar general behind first national bank. friend of mine works there, held up by a knife.
how STUPID are you to rob a DOLLAR store?? Youd think people would rob a place with expensive things..
INFO

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2009
CatchmeifyouCan wrote:
it was at the dollar general behind first national bank. friend of mine works there, held up by a knife.
how STUPID are you to rob a DOLLAR store?? Youd think people would rob a place with expensive things..
It was Dollar Tree about a week or two ago and then again a couple nights ago. Tonight it was the Dollar General.
in need

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2009
This is going to be a very big problem this year because of so many people on the damn pills and in need of money for christmas this year.
what description

Ashland, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2009
any details
lmao

Ashland, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2009
It was prolly a red mini van with danny as the driver and cindy and karen as the robbers!!!Like on that movie thelma and loueze!lol...8142
sam

Owingsville, KY

#16 Dec 11, 2009
You probably wouldn't be making jokes if you were the one that had the knife held to you. To think that someone would take your life for a little bit of money.
Humm

Youngstown, OH

#17 Dec 11, 2009
I was wondering why so many police were theyre last night. stopped to get some school supplies and seen that and was like welp nooo thanks =).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Mickey402 153,592
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 22 min River Tam 18,172
Great "SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY " 1 hr who cares 2
Nathan Cummings 1 hr austin 2
clowns...wtf 3 hr curious peter 1
Susan Cantrell Stephens 3 hr Truthhurts 3
Robert Blevins Carter Co jail 3 times 2016 6 hr Rob 5

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages