First Prev
of 4
Next Last
curious

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 5, 2013
are Linda Bailey and Ryan Fields dating again?
yes they are

Olive Hill, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2013
shes scared to stop loven him
curious

Olive Hill, KY

#3 Jan 13, 2013
he' s married, she better be scared of that
they dont care

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
she knows he is but i think hes the one doin the lieing an cheating shes just soakin it up like rest of grayson gals all they think bout is memmememe just like grayson !!!!!!!!
so true

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
He is the one cheating, but she is participating in it. Karma is a biotch, no wonder she can't find her own man that she can take home to mommy and daddy and is stuck with an unemployed liar and cheat.
friend

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2013
I know all the people involved, Ryan is trying to get away from Linda and do right by his wife. He knows he's lucky to have such an amazing wife that's willing to forgive him. Hopefully that ho will leave them in peace.
too funny

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
really people R and L deserve each other. They both hos. Ryans wife is beautiful-somethin that Linda will never b no matter how much makeup she pilez on shes ugly on the outside and the inside 2.
curious

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
I just Ryan and he said him and "that wh# re" Linda" are not 2gether and he love his wife or he wouldn't be married and live wit her
used to be his friend

Morehead, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
I used to be Ryans friend. I know for a fact he is feeding Linda more lies than he does his wife. He has a completely made up life for Linda and a lot of other people. Like saying he has a job and doesn't live with his wife. What a crock of sh*t. Get a clue girls, his wife needs to put his ass out and Linda needs to go knock on the door and see if he doesn't live there.
getreal

Baird, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Ryan and Linda deserve eachother. Stupid and smelly.
used to be his friend

Ashburn, VA

#11 Jan 21, 2013
haha..so right that they deserve each other. she's disgusting looking and he' s not much better. she stinks too.
Dumb

Rush, KY

#12 Jan 22, 2013
Ryan's wife should feel special because she knows everything about him but Linda obviously doesn't ... We all know she doesn't know anything about Ryan ... Ryan's wife is beautiful I do agree with that and the whore kinda needs to back out of their relationship.. Pretty shitty that a married man would go out and have a relationship with another "girl !" Ryan needs to think about what he's doing before he pushes his wife off the edge. He's gonna feel real funny when she leaves him for someone better
Wow

Rush, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2013
Haha now this is funny. Ryan you are such a liar and a cheater I'm suprised your wife hasn't left you yet. Although you live a true life with her and a fake one with Linda. Linda will really see when she finds out you do NOT have your own house or any income of your OWN. Your wife supports you. You have got your self in over your head. She's just as dumb as you are for believing your lies. I haft to say Ryan you do not deserve your wife or anything she does for you. Ha also have you took Linda to meet your dad yet?
how dumb is she

Olive Hill, KY

#14 Jan 22, 2013
I used to be the other woman too. so let me give you some insight Linda. how often does he invite you to his house? or does he always come to your house? mine was unemployed too but lied and said he had a job, but he never had money. we never went anywhere as a . couple with his friends.
Interesting

Olive Hill, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2013
why would anyone think he doesn't live there? I see him going in and out all day. her(Linda) stupidity is funny!!!
LOL

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Jan 22, 2013
Linda Ryan is married he lives with his wife he lives on her income he has no job and no money. he comes home to her NOT YOU.
good god

Cleveland, GA

#17 Jan 23, 2013
I just left Ryan and ginger s house. they didn't look unhappy to me. Linda, was he with you tonight, nope. he was home with his wife leave them alone and walk away with some dignety
i dont think its lb

Morehead, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2013
its ryan thehimp grower .you the guy that was out after a couple hours .of just getn busted with how many plants .with a bracelet 4 a day an the charges are suppose to be dropd 4 illegal search .i wouldnt think so .an maybe thers more ther than meets the eye get it .i heard he was relocated from winchester .but on ocassions he still visits ther hmm i couldnt amgine wat 4 but could use my street smarts an figure it out.an id say the wifey knows all about it .personlly i think he should go back to were ever the hell he came from an wifey deserves it all 4b putting up with .only reason ther still together is she is his only witness .wat bout the girl at rite aid he was seing she seen rite through him an didnt want nutn to do with that its not linda its him lmfao
idiot

Cleveland, GA

#19 Jan 24, 2013
I don t think lb...you r an idiot. he s from Lexington not Winchester. don't u think his wife woulda been in jail 2 if she new? she is a good person who has never done a . thing to anyone. get your facts strait.
Interesting

Cleveland, GA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
I just saw Ryan and ginger in town. they looked happy to me. maybe the sluts tricks aren't working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min CCR 164,567
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 26,298
Rachale Segraves...what?!?!! 2 hr Wth 19
Druggies 4 hr Yezzir 28
Grayson Goodwill 5 hr Linda 14
Rapture is very soon 8 hr Truthseeker 19
Justin Sexton 12 hr I think 10
Desiree rip 18 hr Lords Sword 24

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages