Hometown

Morehead, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Does everyone know that Foodfair is owned by Charlie Forth and that he lives in West Virginia? Therefore when you spend your money there it doesn't stay in our town, but is a benefit to another state.
agreed

West Liberty, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2012
I wasn't aware that it was owned by someone out of town...that just gives me one more reason to not shop there...among the many others I already have...
Grayson

Morehead, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2012
Its also owned by Edd Woods
caller

Morehead, KY

#4 Oct 31, 2012
charlie forth is parted with the woods boys
caller

Morehead, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2012
and it is the same at aver other store. Thar is not warehouses in Grayson that srpleds the the stores.
so money never stay in town.
Hometown

Morehead, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2012
caller wrote:
and it is the same at aver other store. Thar is not warehouses in Grayson that srpleds the the stores.
so money never stay in town.
Local Owners spend profits in this town, so at least that much stays here
Bill

Lexington, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2012
The owners pay state and local taxes, dumbass.
Think about it

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2012
So if you shop at Walmart or Kroger, were does that money go? Do you shop at Kmart? Were do you buy your gas? Were do those profits go? I don't know anybody in Carter County that owns a gas station. At least Ralph's Foodfair provides several jobs to local residents. Several who have worked there a long time. Those workers pay taxes and spend money here in Grayson. How many locals work at Walmart or Kroger? We need to support ALL our local businesses that provide jobs to local residents.
Grayson Shopper

Grayson, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2012
I agree that we should support our local businesses, and be glad that we still have businesses to employ the people of this town. I just wish that everyone would stop slandering one another, and doing things to hurt another's business. Friendly competition doesn't hurt the community, but lies and nasty rumors that might lead to the closing of a business hurts us all.
employee

Russell, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2012
I work at Ralphs and js you get treated like crap, you get paid nothing, you work your ass off and never get a raise, it sucks, but its still a job you do what you have to do.
Fed Up

Morehead, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Don't care who owns it but I do care about the kind of people they hire. Shopped there for the last time today when I heard an old man that works there say something like looks like the n-word got back in office I think the old man had been there awhile cause I've heard him saing stuff like this before but never the n-word I will not be back if they keep people like that working there
Looks like

Ashland, KY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
employee wrote:
I work at Ralphs and js you get treated like crap, you get paid nothing, you work your ass off and never get a raise, it sucks, but its still a job you do what you have to do.
Who is the woman at the checkout, with the redish blond hair, maybe 35 to 40? She looks like someone I use to know. I would ask her , but hate to make someone think I'm getting personal.
wth

Morehead, KY

#13 Nov 8, 2012
she is a nasty skanky ho..all the employees that work there either are stuck up sl*ts ..or worthless bums ..i dont shop there anymore bc you would think that the teen employees would show a older woman some respect...
nann

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 8, 2012
wth wrote:
she is a nasty skanky ho..all the employees that work there either are stuck up sl*ts ..or worthless bums ..i dont shop there anymore bc you would think that the teen employees would show a older woman some respect...
OH!!! you don't know her name, but you know she's a skanky ho. What do you want from them, to kiss your butt? All they're paid to do is check you out, and maybe keep their eyes open for shoplifters. Anyone who uses the language you do [and can't spell}has got to be a useless skanky welfare drawing ho their selves . In fact ,I bet you call every woman that because you feel inferior to them. But why wouldn't you, they work for a living and you draw and lay for a living. That's where the rub is.
Pam

Ashland, KY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
wth wrote:
Worthless bums don't work,they draw welfare,and have babies.
Priss

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
They have caught shoplifters there and kicked them out. Sour grapes anyone?
Need Help

Columbus, OH

#17 Aug 4, 2013
Can anyone tell me a way to get a hold of Edd Woods?? It is pretty important and ive tried a few #s I was given with no luck!
A grayson resident

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 4, 2013
GGO LORD UST THE DANG CITY PARK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Action Tire 6 min Seriously 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 135,033
Cute cops?? 25 min sheri 1
what happened to matt bailey is he ok? 37 min Mack 3
Cintas 1 hr previous 7
Tessa fletcher "Burnett" 2 hr jimmy 37
WSAZ sports Is wanting wvu to win 7 hr der 6
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]