First Prev
of 3
Next Last
brittle

Ashland, KY

#42 Dec 27, 2009
I remember I had to stop going to the gym because the owner was always trying to get me to go out to his car with him. Grabbed inapproaitely twice. After talking to the owner of the gym, they said I should just come at another time. Turns out, because of similar complaints on him, he is no longer at that gym. Money can't buy everyone.
ECHS student

Grayson, KY

#43 Dec 27, 2009
Cow patty wrote:
You bunch of Grayson rednecks wouldnt want anything on the menu because they dont serve hamburgers and country fried potatoes.(which i like as well by the way) You hillbilly F'ers need to expand your tastes in food.
excuse you? were are not rednecks btw. your just mad becuase you aint us hoe/
hello

Huntington, WV

#44 Dec 27, 2009
It will be doing better soon because I heard that Brandy Simmons has another job. So that is a good thing for Melini's
Civilized

Broken Arrow, OK

#45 Dec 27, 2009
I agree 100% with Cow Patty. Grayson people tend to have a penchant for fast food over a nice sit down restaurant that doesn't serve "country-esque" foods. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Steaks... that sort of thing.
I won't generalize all of Grayson by saying they're rednecks, but I will say that the rednecks here outnumber those who would rather burn out their own eyeballs then be caught dead in a broke down old truck, wearing camo, and listening to whatever garbage country music is on the radio at the time. Most of us don't praise the rebel flag, and for good reasons. It represents slavery, and a war that was lost. The south isn't going to "rise again!", they couldn't rise to the challenge the first time.

Anyways, enough ranting about rednecks.

My next point... What's wrong with Brandy Simmons?
So she's a promiscuous girl, but who cares? I'm sure she at least washes her hands.
Cow Patty

Ashland, KY

#46 Dec 27, 2009
ECHS student wrote:
<quoted text>
Just mad because I aint who? I live in Grayson and was born in Grayson, so what are you saying? Are you telling me Im just mad because I'm not a redneck? If that's it, then you are definately crazy.
crazy place

Ashland, KY

#47 Dec 27, 2009
Brandy Simmons is not promiscuous! She was the only good thing that happened to Melini's the whole time I worked there. She is the only one NOT FAKE to the customers. Must be someone that is jealous of her.
Brandy Simmons

Campbellsville, KY

#48 Dec 28, 2009
hello wrote:
It will be doing better soon because I heard that Brandy Simmons has another job. So that is a good thing for Melini's
First off, I really hate to post anything on this rediculous website.. which is filled with gossip and two-faced people, but I am this one time.

Yes, your correct I do have another job! I'm not so sure why you think that this will be a good thing for Melini's. I have worked there for over 4 years and beleive that I have built up a wonderful relationship with many customers, that will hopefully come see me at my new job. I know that you must be one of the many two-faced employees that Melinis has, so this really doesn't hurt my feelings. Maybe you don't like me because I stand up for what I beleive is right and I don't take sh!t from anyone. Maybe you don't like me because I'm not into staying around late on Friday and Saturday nights to get drunk and party with the owner.

=) Have a nice day!!
BOB

Hodgenville, KY

#49 Dec 28, 2009
I used to love Melinis, but quit going lately because The food or the service was not as good. Not enought sause on food, it was to dry, this happened twice, also not as much food"which was alright" And the taste just wasn' the same. However, I will try one more time and if it hasn't improved, it will be my last time.
I loved taking out of town guests there, But now am afraid to.
Larry

Flatwoods, KY

#50 Dec 28, 2009
I did the same as BOB and have stopped eating there altogether now.

Food is terrible now and truthfully, I never was all that impressed with it, but my family was, but now they are convinced too. Thank God.
hmmm

Ashland, KY

#51 Dec 28, 2009
I was never impressed either with it.
WhatChaSay

Grayson, KY

#52 Dec 28, 2009
Some things are not so great, but there are others that are spectacular. Catalina Florentine. I order it just about every time. It is excellent.
la esposa de ramon

Clay City, KY

#53 Jan 4, 2010
you guys listen my husband works at melinis and he is mexican ok...i have went to work with him before...and i have helped him work...they have actually had 300 people there at once...it was new years eve 300 people...the waitresses cant be at your table with what you need and want in one minute they stay busy all the time...i have been behind the scenes i know what its like there...you all just need to grow up a little bit...one bad experience doesnt mean never go back...i have a friend who works with my boyfriend i was there one day with him working on friday the 1st there was a group of people that came in and a man in a brand new suit she spilt hot salsa all over his suit and burned him but it was an accident the next day on saturday the guy came back sat at the same place and had the same waitress which is what he wanted because he knew they were very busy and it was an accident
Devinia

Ashland, KY

#54 Jan 4, 2010
ECHS student wrote:
<quoted text>
Redneck, you are. btw? What does that mean? Civilized people don't say "btw," "ain't," "hoe" or even misspell becAUse.

you're a redneck.
it wasnt me

Whitney, TX

#55 Jan 4, 2010
Civilized wrote:
I agree 100% with Cow Patty. Grayson people tend to have a penchant for fast food over a nice sit down restaurant that doesn't serve "country-esque" foods. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, Steaks... that sort of thing.
I won't generalize all of Grayson by saying they're rednecks, but I will say that the rednecks here outnumber those who would rather burn out their own eyeballs then be caught dead in a broke down old truck, wearing camo, and listening to whatever garbage country music is on the radio at the time. Most of us don't praise the rebel flag, and for good reasons. It represents slavery, and a war that was lost. The south isn't going to "rise again!", they couldn't rise to the challenge the first time.
Anyways, enough ranting about rednecks.
My next point... What's wrong with Brandy Simmons?
So she's a promiscuous girl, but who cares? I'm sure she at least washes her hands.
I am replying to this because of the "rebel flag",I have a special needs son that has a rebel flag on his class ring.I was afraid of what people would think ,but he tell people that "The Dukes of Hazzard" was his dads favorite show ,and his dad is dead,so he got that on his ring in honor of him.
Just Saying

United States

#56 Jan 5, 2010
la esposa de ramon wrote:
you guys listen my husband works at melinis and he is mexican ok...i have went to work with him before...and i have helped him work...they have actually had 300 people there at once...it was new years eve 300 people...the waitresses cant be at your table with what you need and want in one minute they stay busy all the time...i have been behind the scenes i know what its like there...you all just need to grow up a little bit...one bad experience doesnt mean never go back...i have a friend who works with my boyfriend i was there one day with him working on friday the 1st there was a group of people that came in and a man in a brand new suit she spilt hot salsa all over his suit and burned him but it was an accident the next day on saturday the guy came back sat at the same place and had the same waitress which is what he wanted because he knew they were very busy and it was an accident
Your husband AND your boyfriend works at Melinis? Damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is going to run for Carter County Judge Exe... 9 min Caveman 33
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Harrumph 170,663
who is running for magistrate 2 hr Caveman 2
Trumps Christmas gift to us 2 hr Being honest 2
Electric bill average 8 hr LOLatBetty 9
does anyone know bobby sprouse? (Jun '10) 15 hr Looking4u 3
Bellefonte or kdmc 17 hr AWHO 6

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages