Men that are players
whyowhy

Ardsley, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Why do men have to be players and use women? Its not just sex either.
huger

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2012
i could say the same about women.... some people are pathetic no matter what sex it is. i know women who use men. hundreds of men.... quit blaming a particular sex. as a man myself who has never cheated on anyone but been cheated on enough to know some people cant be satisfied their so pathetic!!!!!!! so don't judge every man as being the same or you will doubt every relationship your in. and that will cause them to look else where for someone to believe in them more then you are.
hummm

Ashland, KY

#3 Sep 27, 2012
whyowhy wrote:
Why do men have to be players and use women? Its not just sex either.
BOOOOO
browneyes

West Liberty, KY

#4 Sep 27, 2012
huger wrote:
i could say the same about women.... some people are pathetic no matter what sex it is. i know women who use men. hundreds of men.... quit blaming a particular sex. as a man myself who has never cheated on anyone but been cheated on enough to know some people cant be satisfied their so pathetic!!!!!!! so don't judge every man as being the same or you will doubt every relationship your in. and that will cause them to look else where for someone to believe in them more then you are.
This is true. But too I have been used & played also.Not for sex,cos he was getting it from everywhere!!!! Rite now I will take a break.My relationships are not short ones,I was true .It is hard to find a good man & you don't know who you are meeting if someone doesn't know them..Not all men are players!!
hummm

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 27, 2012
browneyes wrote:
<quoted text> This is true. But too I have been used & played also.Not for sex,cos he was getting it from everywhere!!!! Rite now I will take a break.My relationships are not short ones,I was true .It is hard to find a good man & you don't know who you are meeting if someone doesn't know them..Not all men are players!!
Boo to ya
whyowhy

Ardsley, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2012
Oh I agree it goes both ways! I'm just new to dating and not used to this world I suppose. Either way, is it the fear of committment? The great life of being single? Afraid of what they are missing out on? I truly am curious.
common sense

United States

#7 Sep 27, 2012
It's not a male or female thing it's more of a personality thing , some people have a low self esteem and I think they do it not to hurt you but to try and fill some kind of void that they have in themselves , but if you pay close attention a lot of times it's something you can pick up on before you get to serious in a relationship with them , look at their past history's and look at how they treat you and how they treated the other women in their lives or men whatever the case is !
wat

Grayson, KY

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Just don't give it up so fast ladies. Then you will see who is a player and who is someone worth holding onto. If you date a guy for week and then have sex then you are just sending out the message that you are easy. If you don't even go out but still have sex after a couple of meetings you are simply a whore.
Been there

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 28, 2012
Been ther e,done that.now im a bit older yea probally to old but now it is my turn, hey her is my motto now.here we go everyone fr themselves
kk

Ardsley, NY

#10 Sep 28, 2012
Okay so I didn't give it up too soon and we get along great. Just every few months he gets the urge to see what else is out there. Is this truly just who he is? He doesn't actually go through with anything (yet) but its only a matter of time I know. Should I get out now? We really love each but I don't think I can live with him having a wandering eye all the time.
huger

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 28, 2012
kk wrote:
Okay so I didn't give it up too soon and we get along great. Just every few months he gets the urge to see what else is out there. Is this truly just who he is? He doesn't actually go through with anything (yet) but its only a matter of time I know. Should I get out now? We really love each but I don't think I can live with him having a wandering eye all the time.
sounds like your putting doubt in your relationship..... so u should do what u are already thinking!!
common sense

United States

#12 Sep 30, 2012
kk wrote:
Hate to break it to you but he's already going through with it and you know it even if your not ready to admit it or you wouldn't have posted this !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Tooth fairy 163,305
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 28 min carter county res... 26,110
Cartoon characters 46 min Daa 2
od 48 min Daa 2
is shoneys going under? (Jan '12) 2 hr Disappointed 27
Any female in grayson want to have fun 5 hr My baby girl 2
desiree bohannon (Oct '14) 7 hr Fluff 16

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages