whatever happened to joe waugh and hi...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sarah

Santa Clara, CA

#41 Oct 7, 2010
why don't u just leave these people alone? You can obviously tell this girl has a pissed off ex that's trying to get her to come home.
I know

Broken Arrow, OK

#42 Oct 7, 2010
How can you sit there and say that. What was it about yours and Michaels relationship that made you miserable. I know for a fact that he loved you with all his heart and that you told him that you loved him with all your heart. I also know that he made some mistakes and made a few bad choices but everyone makes mistakes. What I don't understand is how you could go back to Joe when you told me that he was the reason that you never got to go see your mother before she died. And that you would never forgive him for that. I also know that Michael was there for you when you needed someone's shoulder to cry on the night you recieved the phone call saying that she pasted away. Know let me ask you a question. Did you ever think that Michael is protecting your son from Joe because Joe has threatened his and Michael's life? I know Joe would never admit it to you and would say that I'm a liar but I know what I have heard. Another thing what made you miserable when you and Michael were together. Was it the fact that you and him were spending all the money the two of you got on pills. Or was it the fact that you were stuck at home with your grandfather and your son all the time other than when you and Michael went to shagrila and ran errands for your granfather to get his medicine. For someone who says that they love their son your actions speak louder than your words. Now why don't you think about that Rhianna. Oh and by the way I forgot to mention that I also know that before your son was born when you found out you were pregnant that you were going to have an abortion. So you tell me do you really love your son.
a person

Broken Arrow, OK

#43 Oct 7, 2010
Did you ever think that things are the way they are because you made them that way. How can you say that you don't love Michael when I have heard you tell him that you did. How can you sit there and say that you love a man that would rather go to florida and get pain pills than take you to see your mother. You put him back in jail because of that. It sounds like to me that you have some serious mental problems and need professional help.
Sam-joes son

Broken Arrow, OK

#44 Oct 7, 2010
I really don't apreciate the rude and horrible things said about my father and my mom on topix, what is wrong with you people? Don't you have better things to talk about?, I will defend my family and will not allow these things to be rumored or said about them, I love my dad with all my heart and I will never let anyone! Talk about my dad this way, do you understand people? So please have respect and try to be nicer in life, god will reward you for good deeds and you will prosper, and btw my dad is doing fine

COMMENTS CLOSED
Michael

Broken Arrow, OK

#45 Oct 8, 2010
Everyone please leave Rhianna alone she don't want to work things out with me and be there for everything that goes on with mine and her son that is her choice. Rhianna I will never understand why you are being this way but you are going to get what you want I'm going to leave you alone.
Tell the truth

Broken Arrow, OK

#46 Oct 11, 2010
Well everyone wants to know what is going to happen to or has happened to Joe and Rhianna. Well the way I hear it after next week Joe is going back to prison. I hope he gets what he deserves. Hope you like the prison life. Bub said he missed you and can't wait to see you again. So Rhianna now what are you going to do? You going to run back to Michael and beg him to take you back. Good luck with that. As I hear it if you do he won't take you back anyways. Good luck on your own and not being a part if your sons life.
whatever

Santa Clara, CA

#47 Oct 11, 2010
You all need to leave Joe alone. Besides even if her and Joe don't work out, she wouldn't go back to Michael anyhow. And trust me she does try to be part of her sons life, it's just Michael tries to control and dangle things over her head, and won't let her be in her sons life much. He really needs to grow up and see who this is really hurting. As far as I see it, he ought to let Rhianna have at least the 2 days a week she's supposed to have the baby and let her live her life. He also needs to quit trying to torment her and he should leave Joe alone, because Joe has not been slandering him right and left like some people have.
AUDREY Joes sister

Santa Clara, CA

#48 Oct 11, 2010
sounds like MICHAEL aka/meshell,are we having a bad day ,poor thing,you have not seen a bad day YET....
i don't make threats i make promises unlike you know what they are its best you keep Joe's name out of your mouth he has not done 1 G.D. thing to you other than turn the other cheek when most people want to think of you as a pimple and pop it. So keep your mouth off of him and her
WTF

Santa Clara, CA

#49 Oct 11, 2010
Mary wrote:
Rhianna as you all call her. Not sure where she is, but yeah she needs to spend some time in the pin as well. She's not an angel. I call her eagle eye...lol You can't tell where her eyes are looking when you talk to her. The way her crooked eyes are, it's hard telling. And Joe is staying out of trouble and spending quality time with his 3 handsome boys. He is keeping his nose clean and doing great.
hell if i was single id have her instead of you hell i couldn't reach around you you would have to give me the reach around.LoL Rhianna is a lot prettier than you looks like your having twins or triplets ,are you ,share with all of us
Alexs Friend

Broken Arrow, OK

#50 Oct 11, 2010
whatever wrote:
You all need to leave Joe alone. Besides even if her and Joe don't work out, she wouldn't go back to Michael anyhow. And trust me she does try to be part of her sons life, it's just Michael tries to control and dangle things over her head, and won't let her be in her sons life much. He really needs to grow up and see who this is really hurting. As far as I see it, he ought to let Rhianna have at least the 2 days a week she's supposed to have the baby and let her live her life. He also needs to quit trying to torment her and he should leave Joe alone, because Joe has not been slandering him right and left like some people have.
Why is it that when someone says something about Joe or Rhianna Michael always gets the blame. I know for a fact that he is to busy taking care of his son. You people need to get a life and quit blaming him and threatening him for things that he didn't even post. No wander he doesn't want his son around Joe and his family.
oh really

Santa Clara, CA

#51 Oct 11, 2010
Let me tell u something, if u believe him than u are blind and stupid
Michaels Friend

Broken Arrow, OK

#52 Oct 11, 2010
oh really wrote:
Let me tell u something, if u believe him than u are blind and stupid
I do belive him because I was there. As far as being blind and stupid I think you need to look in the mirror. Rhianna told Michael that she wanted proof that Joe threatened him and his son well Rhianna if you read this than you will recieve your proof soon enough.
Rhiannas brothers wife

Coal Center, PA

#53 Oct 12, 2010
I know wrote:
Rhianna you are pathtic. I know the whole situation and have seen you go from a good mother to a deadbeat mother in a matter of months. Ever since you left Michael and went back to Joe I know you have only seen your son for about an hour twice a week. What kind of mother are you I know if that I was in that situation I would do whatever I had to and try to work things out with Michael and be there for your son. I always thought that you were better than this Rhianna. Guess you proved me wrong. You need to quit letting Joe make your choices for you and grow up that little boy is more important than Joe. What is it going to take for you too see that. I'm really disappointed in you. If your mother was alive today she would be disappointed in you too.
Yea her mom is probably disappointed in her but if she was alive she would be on Rhianna's side cause their mom gave her son up when he was a little boy to his father. So she would be right there by her side not worrying about anything. I am married to Rhianna's brother so I know the whole story. Donna (Rhianna's mom) kept Rhianna from her dad and that is why he never got to see her. I can understand why their dad kept my husband from his mother cause she was on drugs real bad and a dead beat mom. Rhianna you need to step up and be a mom and take care of your son. You might not want to be with the father, but you can at least be in your son's life more than what you are. WE have seen Trey and he is a wonderful little boy. Your brother doesn't understand why your doing the things your doing cause you all went through the same thing with your parents. Trey needs his mom more than you know and like someone else said you chose Joe over your son. When you handed that little boy over to Michael and gave him custody you basically walked out of his life. Only seeing him a couple hours a week is not enough for your son. You can't say anything else to your dad about not being there cause your doing the same thing to your son. I don't understand how a mom could carry a child for 9 months and then after having him in their live for over a year walk out of his life like you did and just hand him over to his father. We talked about this the day after you had Trey and I told you there was other options to get out of the situation if you didn't want to be with the father. You should have done that instead of giving your son up and living with a DRUG DEALER. I know he is dealing cause people I know have bought drugs off him. So think about the choices your making. You say your son means more to you than anything. THEN SHOW IT and get in his life for good not part time.
really need to stop

Santa Clara, CA

#54 Oct 12, 2010
you really need to stop tormenting this girl at least till you hear her side of things. It's not right to sit here and judge a person, when u haven't even talked to them. I wouldn't be suprised if you people weren't trying to make her have a mental breakdown. Then how would you feel saying all these cruel things about her. What has she ever done to u people. Why can't u all just leave her alone. Don't u think she's probably miserable enough?
Rhiannas brothers wife

Coal Center, PA

#55 Oct 12, 2010
really need to stop wrote:
you really need to stop tormenting this girl at least till you hear her side of things. It's not right to sit here and judge a person, when u haven't even talked to them. I wouldn't be suprised if you people weren't trying to make her have a mental breakdown. Then how would you feel saying all these cruel things about her. What has she ever done to u people. Why can't u all just leave her alone. Don't u think she's probably miserable enough?
Listen, some of us know the facts I am married to her biological brother. So I know the truth and whats going on. If she wasn't happy with the father of the baby then she should have just left and not got with a known drug dealer. She could have moved on with out giving her baby up to his father and still had custody of him and raising him like a mother should be doing. So until you know all the facts please don't come on here and tell us how we need to leave things alone. Thank you
Michael

Ashland, KY

#56 Oct 12, 2010
Maybe now everyone will see that I'm not keeping her son from her that she is doing that on her own. I am not tormenting her either. Did anyone ever think that if more than one person was sayong the same thing then maybe it was Rhianna that was keeping herself a way from her son. For someone that says she loves her son so much then why doesn't she call and check on him. I haven't recieved a phone call from her asking how he was doing in a long time. So now maybe you will see that I'm not to blame for any of this that it is all her.

As for audrey and Joe you too can threaten me all you want too. You are just building a case against your self. If I recieve one more threat I will be going to the county attorney and charges will be pressed.It is your choice. Now all I ask is too be left alone so I can raise my son in peace.
Tom

Santa Clara, CA

#57 Oct 12, 2010
dude if you wanna be left alone in peace to raise your son, then by all means do it. Just have a little respect and quit ragging the mother to death. I sure as heck haven't seen her on here as much as you. Get off the computer and raise that baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min you decide 143,125
Ruby that used to work at Cooks family foods 6 hr John T 1
long lost friend (Mar '11) 8 hr thismademybrainhurt 4
Wreck near the high school!? 10 hr Bucky 1
Jessica Oneal 12 hr whatudo? 16
Eric & Sabrina are MURDERS!! 12 hr whatudo? 14
Brittany meeks 12 hr youmaynever 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages