Posted in the Grayson Forum

lmfao

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 12, 2012
about time
lmfao

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 12, 2012
seen two state boys and a sheriff at his house.
ann

Grayson, KY

#3 Jan 12, 2012
says on jailtracker for recieving stolen property
chuga lug

Ashland, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2012
well,dang me oughta take a rope and hang me
I always liked him

Ashley, MI

#5 Jan 12, 2012
chuga lug wrote:
well,dang me oughta take a rope and hang me
From the highest treeeeee....da du du duda du
lol

Lexington, KY

#6 Jan 12, 2012
hell everyone ought to look around in their garages make sure nothings missing heard his boy stole dog tracking collars i guess the owner tracked the collars right to his residence "dumb ass shoulda stole the receiver too, the talk is he got his ass beat
nicole

Ashland, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2012
u guys need to get ur story straight cause it wasnt over drugs it was because mikie his own son cant pay for what he does cause he is to scared!!!!
citizen

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 13, 2012
ill tell ya he comes on my property hes goin to jail
i think all the community feels this way sick of the theiving
Smith W.

United States

#9 Jan 14, 2012
citizen wrote:
ill tell ya he comes on my property hes goin to jail
i think all the community feels this way sick of the theiving
He'd be lucky to get to go to jail.!!!!
nicole

Ashland, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2012
he was there once cause of stealing and i tried to be nice and help him out then i got what he stoled and gave it back to the owner he was in jail for 3 hours and was tellin everyone that he was in there for ever he couldnt handle jail and that is why he is scared he has done so much wrong he dont know what would happen to him in jail if he was to go but i think it would be the best place for him
scooby dooo

Grayson, KY

#11 Jan 14, 2012
i just cant believe it....Carter county geniuses.
chris

Ashland, KY

#12 Jan 14, 2012
there all a bunch of trash i took my best friends girlfriend up there marsha g and there was people comeing and going out of that place like a drive threw. thats how people get caught haveing to many people comeing and going all hours of the day
info

Ashland, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2012
They need to get Chris Jones with all the rest of them. The heroin he is selling is getting out of control he thinks he is slick by keeping traffic away and walking up the road to meet people to sell it but from what I hear someone has already wore a wire in on him so it is just a matter of time now
get a life

Ashland, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2012
hey yeah mikie did mess up at one time but now he works every day an chuck tomes needs to get his story right it was mikie segraves not mikie young
sega

Ashland, KY

#15 Jan 24, 2012
get a life wrote:
hey yeah mikie did mess up at one time but now he works every day an chuck tomes needs to get his story right it was mikie segraves not mikie young
ur dumb
Wonks

United States

#16 Jan 25, 2012
He is out of jail now? He isn't listed on the ccdc site.
Finally

Broken Arrow, OK

#17 Jan 25, 2012
It needed to b stopped
Whats the point

Ashland, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2012
info wrote:
They need to get Chris Jones with all the rest of them. The heroin he is selling is getting out of control he thinks he is slick by keeping traffic away and walking up the road to meet people to sell it but from what I hear someone has already wore a wire in on him so it is just a matter of time now
NIGEL SPARKS is the rat!
nipsy

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 29, 2012
Is this jerry millers bro ya know carrot top miller of the insurance people
info

Broken Arrow, OK

#20 Jan 30, 2012
get a life needs to learn to spell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Forumwatcher 177,934
You know I'm not that person 1 hr bad taste 8
RudyFest 2 hr Pfft 29
Liv Adams 3 hr Curious 2
Any squirters around here 12 hr Hair lover 14
Jeremy Lucas in politics??? That's funny 12 hr Rambler 2
stan sargent (Jan '15) 16 hr Old friend 8

Grayson Jobs

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages