Does anyone know her and her parents?
piggiesinapoke

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 21, 2010
which tori are you talking about
someone who wants to know

Morehead, KY

#3 Sep 21, 2010
I think her last name starts with a 'C' and she is about 15 or 16.
tinytott

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Sep 21, 2010
Um yeah I know who your talking about,but why bring her up here?? to get rumors started?? If you wanna talk Sh@t then look else where unless you can tell me why you want to know about her, or go ask her she goes to high school..
hmmm

Dahlonega, GA

#5 Sep 23, 2010
so if she is still going to high school why is her parents letting her date a 21 yr old
Tori

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Sep 23, 2010
First off,he's not 21 yet.
He's 20.
And he's a good guy.
And my mom has known him for a while.
Topix is the dumbest freakin place to start stuff.
I don't know who you are.
So I honestly don't care what your opinion on my personal life is.
If you wanna know something so bad,ask me yourself.
Camille

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Sep 23, 2010
Who ever wants to "know" this.. I feel greatly sorry for you. Tori has been my best friend..forever. And to be honest she has never done anything wrong..to anybody! She's a good person.
Wanna talk about someone? Talk about me.. I have a boyfriend who is 21.. so seriously. Leave it alone.. dumb people.
tori

Ashland, KY

#8 Sep 23, 2010
Thanks camille =)
Angel

Richmond, KY

#9 Sep 23, 2010
Step-up! Say your name,ha! I dare you.Whats it to you anyway? Are you one of her ex's? Stalker? Come on really whats your deal? Will your mommy or daddy not let you do something like that? Well Tori's parents do bc she's responsible for her age. She knows whats right or wrong. And keep out of other peoples lives,jesus.
Tori

Ashland, KY

#10 Sep 23, 2010
Thankyou Angel.
People most definately do need to stay out of everyon else's business
just sayin

Olive Hill, KY

#11 Sep 24, 2010
I don't think they were actually talking about Tori. I think that they are in disbelief that her parents would date someone 21 yrs old or sorry 20 yrs old.
The Lurker Below

Broken Arrow, OK

#12 Sep 26, 2010
Love is love.
Dont worry be happy.
shady

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 28, 2010
yeah she is with wayson king from olive hill. He's a good guy, she's a good girl. Not a big deal about their age, only someone with the maturity of a first-grader would find a problem with it. She's 16, a junior at ECHS. He's 20 or 21, but no matter, they make each other happy. They probably would rather them be together than to keep them apart where they'd have to find ways to see each other and that usually leads to sneaking out and causing a bunch of bullsh*t drama that nobody wants to put up with. Leave them alone or go talk to wayson over in olive hill, he use to work at bp by the smokey valley truckstop, see what he has to say about it. suck it haters
Tori

Ashland, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2010
East Side Strangler wrote:
She is with Wayson King, he is 20. Oh, everyones worried about another high school whore who has an older man. He'll learn his lesson after she gets what she wants and moves on. She sleeps around on him and is a good for nothing skank. She's been that way for a long time and she has no standards, short tall, white black, skinny fat, she don't care as long as they have a penis and a deep pocket.
I love how people like you talk shit and then wont use your real name. its ridiculous. First off, I'm not a skank or a whore. and I DO have standards. I don't use people. I've made mistakes before. So what? everyone has. and I'm definitely not using Wayson. I'm happy with him and thats why I'm with him. You obviously don't know me very well at all.
Grayce

Morehead, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2010
First off, she's not a skank or a whore or anything. She's been my best friend for years. Forget the fact of an age difference--she's 3 years younger than me, yet she's the only person I trusted for the longest time.

Kindly leave alone things you know nothing about. She's a better person than you'll ever be =]
Tori

Ashland, KY

#18 Nov 8, 2010
shady wrote:
yeah she is with wayson king from olive hill. He's a good guy, she's a good girl. Not a big deal about their age, only someone with the maturity of a first-grader would find a problem with it. She's 16, a junior at ECHS. He's 20 or 21, but no matter, they make each other happy. They probably would rather them be together than to keep them apart where they'd have to find ways to see each other and that usually leads to sneaking out and causing a bunch of bullsh*t drama that nobody wants to put up with. Leave them alone or go talk to wayson over in olive hill, he use to work at bp by the smokey valley truckstop, see what he has to say about it. suck it haters
Thankyou..whoever said this.
345763msdis

Russell, KY

#19 Nov 8, 2010
So... I love Tori. &, I think she's amazing. Leave her alone. It's so rediculous that you lack a life to the degree that you're immature enough to make anonymous posts to bring someone else down. Grow up, and get a legitimate, productive hobby that doesn't involve destroying other people's self esteem. I suggest building one of those little 'ship in a bottle' things, or working a puzzle maybe, if you have the intelligence to put one together, that is ;D. Because, last time I checked... you're not God, and you're definitely not perfect, so you have NO right to judge someone else. Mind your own business. Love you Tori :D!
Just Me

Flatwoods, KY

#20 Nov 8, 2010
dont worry tori.. the only thing that is wrong with whoever that is, is that they are are the things that they are calling you and they cant learn to deal with it or get over it... they are all wrapped up in there own crappy life and they think they have to try and ruin everyone elses.
Seriously

Russell, KY

#21 Nov 8, 2010
Whoever is trying to start drama on Topix is a complete and total loser. Honestly, why do it? It's immature and pointless. Tori and I aren't as close as we used to be, but I do know that she is NOTHING that you people are saying. Her parents are letting her date someone that's 20, they would have stopped it if they didn't approve, most likely. To all the people that are on here starting pointless drama, get a hobby. Collect stamps, read a book, do something. Stop attacking others because you wish you could get a older man/woman, or because mommy and daddy won't allow you to date someone older. Just because her parents trust her does not give you the right to go after her. Especially on Topix. That's so.... lame.
Tori

Ashland, KY

#22 Nov 8, 2010
who posted the last 3 comments?=)
thanks guys. whoever it was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New liquor store 3 hr Louis CucK 22
Wells 3 hr Thelma 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SistaNoneYa 138,492
Anybody into role playing with a preacher? 6 hr Billy graham 8
Cash for info 7 hr Nobidy Cares 2
Donna Faye Daniels/Wolford/Weiler 7 hr STAYaWAY 2
Is KMart closing? 7 hr Thisisit 5
What's going on at Jose McDavids! 12 hr kris 101
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]