concerned

Middletown, DE

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I have no idea who started this site, but , I can tell you this much. Whoever you are , you allow trash to get on here and say horrible things. You have the power to edit this and not allow this kind of thing to go on. In God's eyes you are just as quilty as the ones who write this filth. Shame on you.
Someone

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 7, 2010
concerned wrote:
I have no idea who started this site, but , I can tell you this much. Whoever you are , you allow trash to get on here and say horrible things. You have the power to edit this and not allow this kind of thing to go on. In God's eyes you are just as quilty as the ones who write this filth. Shame on you.
.....and you are just as quilty as any of those who come to this site and say those bad things, if you hate it so much, boycott it!
Grayson Citizen

Whitney, TX

#3 Oct 7, 2010
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
.....and you are just as quilty as any of those who come to this site and say those bad things, if you hate it so much, boycott it!
I would boycott it in a heart beat if I knew who to get into contact with I would Start a petition to get topix removed.
Someone

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2010
Grayson Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I would boycott it in a heart beat if I knew who to get into contact with I would Start a petition to get topix removed.
For those of you 'WHO' do not know the difference, A boycott is a form of consumer activism involving the act of voluntarily abstaining from using! You don't have to contact anyone to boycott something! IN OTHER WORDS, STAY OFF OF IT!
LOL

Ashland, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2010
To all that is against TOPIX you are just as bad as we are YOU READ IT !!!!!!! PLEASE DO BOYCOTT TOPIX AND SHOUT UP ABOUT IT(seen your name on here didnt you)HA HA HA
Bob

Ashland, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2010
"Quilty?"
Numbnut

Ashland, KY

#7 Oct 8, 2010
Someone who quilts a lot...
tool

Ashland, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2010
this could be very helpful to our community If gossip and slander were not most peoples favorite past time . Why not Give A Little LOVE? be positive and inspire your neighbor to be the best they can be.And if you see some one fall why not help them up???? what a better place we would live in..
honestly

Grayson, KY

#9 Oct 8, 2010
topix is not the problem; the problem is nosy ass people from grayson who have NOTHING better to do than gossip and talk trash.

i live in grayson now but i'm not originally from here. i have looked up other towns that i lived in, and the subjects on their topix pages are actually legit topics about the town and what's going on in the town...not discussions about who has the biggest penis in grayson, who's screwing who, drugs, etc.

not to mention that people in other towns can spell and form intelligent, complete sentences!
mighty low

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2010
here is one you can understand go f;uck yourself .can you understand that one ha ha ha/
honestly

Grayson, KY

#11 Oct 9, 2010
damnnn, you're a funny one! congrats on proving my point.:)

Since: Oct 10

Huntington, WV

#12 Oct 9, 2010
Stated in the Fine Print of Topix states the fallowing I have copyed and pasted the whole finepoint I am not trying to step on toes or make anyone mad just point out this site trys to cover their ass but is not responsibal for whats posted!

The Fine Print
By using Topix, you agree to these Terms of Service, which we reserve the right to change without notice. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, do not use Topix. You are responsible for understanding these Terms of Service.

You are solely responsible for what you post on Topix.

You agree that we are not liable for any content that is provided or posted by you or others. We have no duty to pre-screen your content or the content of others, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. You understand and acknowledge that by using Topix, you may be exposed to content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.

We may remove any content for any reason, but we are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing any content. Topix does not claim ownership of the content you submit, but you grant us a license to use the content (subject, of course, to our Privacy Policy)

You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

You understand that the Topix site may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that the use of our site is subject to the usage rules set by Topix and/or content providers who provide content to Topix. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.

By using Topix, you also agree to the following important terms and conditions, which are included in and made a part of these Terms of Services. Please read them carefully.
Personally

Ashland, KY

#13 Oct 10, 2010
I think that if they made logging in mandatory it would cut down on a lot of the crap. what's to keep someone from posting crap about a person and then logging in with another screen name in order to "agree" with the "previous poster"?

Since: Oct 10

Huntington, WV

#14 Oct 10, 2010
Personally wrote:
I think that if they made logging in mandatory it would cut down on a lot of the crap. what's to keep someone from posting crap about a person and then logging in with another screen name in order to "agree" with the "previous poster"?
I def agree with you it could be set up like anyother site by an email address but it wouldnt get rid of that problem completly just def cut down alot
nonsense

Ashland, KY

#15 Oct 11, 2010
it should be illegal
Numbnut

Grayson, KY

#16 Oct 11, 2010
Illegal, r u serious ?
morey

United States

#18 Oct 12, 2014
You posted her address in the other post fitch get off your sorry ass and go to her house you chicken POS.
Mary

Morehead, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2014
honestly wrote:
topix is not the problem; the problem is nosy ass people from grayson who have NOTHING better to do than gossip and talk trash.
i live in grayson now but i'm not originally from here. i have looked up other towns that i lived in, and the subjects on their topix pages are actually legit topics about the town and what's going on in the town...not discussions about who has the biggest penis in grayson, who's screwing who, drugs, etc.
not to mention that people in other towns can spell and form intelligent, complete sentences!
Have you thought about moving???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min another viewer 167,727
Suddenlink (Jan '13) 4 hr grayson sucks 27
Ky. Christian University 7 hr Yup 2
Who OD'd in Arby's Parking Lot 9 hr Roy clifton 13
Rachale Segraves...what?!?!! (Mar '17) 12 hr Idiots 26
What happend to the post about the missing person. (Jan '15) Thu Dontbelieveu 106
red buck cigars (Apr '09) Thu Raymond 36

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages