did anyone hear of a huge deer killed in cater co. maybe a new world record
lhk

Cleveland, GA

#2 Dec 9, 2009
who got it
hummm

Macon, GA

#3 Dec 9, 2009
i know someone that found to bucks locked together and died 1 was a 18 point and the other was a 12 the was nice
Arrow flinger

Shreveport, LA

#4 Dec 13, 2009
I heard about a Huge buck Found around Willard, seen a Pic (if it is the correct one), its a Monster, would like to hear or see more info!!!!!
Neat

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Dec 13, 2009
Arrow flinger wrote:
I heard about a Huge buck Found around Willard, seen a Pic (if it is the correct one), its a Monster, would like to hear or see more info!!!!!
I saw the picture of the deer that was killed, or found in Willard. If it was killed and it's all legit I can't imagine it not being the World Record....it's massive. The picture I saw was just the guy standing there holding the rack...I don't know what happened to the head.
bushwhacker

Owingsville, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2009
The deer was found near the creek between Falls Br. Rd. and Beatle it had a cedar arrow broken off in it. Brandon Mc David was hunting earlier in bow season and had said he shot a big Buck but couldn't find it, he was hunting with a recurve and cedar arrows, a guy with the last name of Cartwright found the deer during gun season it was aged by the Fish and game dept at 9 and1/2 years old it has been said to possibly be a new world record,I have seen the picture and it is a awesome speciman and a neighbor has a picture of it alive earlier in the year.
After realizing what they found the Cartwright man changed his story and said the deer came from Ohio when actually his son fond the deer and told about the cedar arrow and location it was found very close to where McDavid shot the deer,
KAPOW

Lexington, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2009
Where can a person see a picture of this deer? I would really like to see it.
xpot

Wagoner, OK

#8 Dec 16, 2009
KAPOW wrote:
Where can a person see a picture of this deer? I would really like to see it.
yes we all would if it's true
Great deer

Russell, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2009
Its a great deer. No doubt about it. But, a world record it isn't. The pictures are a little deceiving. The skull cap(part of skull where antlers attach) is twice the size of the guys head.
bowhunter

West Liberty, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2009
i saw a picture of this deer and i know the area where it was found seeing as to there isnt alot of go for it hunters in the area i believe it i actually saw one i guessed to be close to 250 inches on lost creek one night he crossed the road about 10 o clock with another good deer
Deer Hunter

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Dec 17, 2009
google search for KY Hunting Forums....you will find the picture on the deer hunting thread...its about 4-5 pages back now...
bushwhacker

Ashland, KY

#12 Dec 17, 2009
The 7 and 1/2 inch diameter out on the end of the beams plus a 28 inch inside spread make this a definite contender for the world record, I have a 160 plus on the wall and it dwarfs it.
hunter boy

Ashland, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2009
ther is a picture of it at guns gold and cash pawn shop in grayson and if they score it as a typical it probly will be the new world record
if you only knew

Hazard, KY

#14 Dec 19, 2009
i live very close to where it was killed an yes it could very well be a new world record buck,it is one of the largest bucks i have ever seen in my life,an i hunt alot an have seen some very large bucks an it is one of the largest i have ever seen in my life time,it is a must see deer if you hunt at all,it is an awesome speciman if you ask me.....if it turns out to be a new world record i think it would be awesome to come from this county,it is deffinately one of the largest ones to ever be killed in carter county ever that i know of......GREAT JOB Brandon.....
kflglkfgjlkgfjlg kjlkdfj

Grayson, KY

#15 Dec 22, 2009
this brandon mcdavid guy didnt kill this deer. he came to a persons house that i know and said he shot it w/ a 270. they found an arrow in it, that doesnt make sense.
kflglkfgjlkgfjlg kjlkdfj

Grayson, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2009
you are stupidddddd!
bushwhacker

Ashland, KY

#17 Dec 22, 2009
You are so wrong kflg , fact the boy that found the deer dead said in front of witnesses that the deer had a cedar arrow in it,fact Brandon was hunting with a recurve and cedar arrows in the area where the deer was found, fact before this deer was found Brandon was late meeting his grandfather one morning earlier in the bow season citing he had just shot a huge deer with his recurve but couldn't find it,this is just as I said facts and the boy changed his story or someone helped him after they realized what they had in their possession, its ashame that the guy with the horns isn't a honest person to many coincidences to for it not to be Brandons deer he shot I don't expect the truth will ever be told by said person but he has no right to make up stories after the young man that told how things came about explained in detail to several people where and what was found.

Be a man at least let Brandon have credit for shooting the deer .
bushwhacker

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 22, 2009
Matter of fact ask officer Jeff May what the boy told him right after he found it.
lovinlife

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2009
i seen a pic of the deer, ITS HUGE!! i aint ever seen anything like it!!!! and yes, i truly believe brandon shot it!!! great job brandon!!!!!!
lovinlife

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Dec 23, 2009
with his bow, that is!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 7 min Terra Firma 16,168
Who's the new hot lady working at raider mart? 44 min Wondering 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min CriminalForever 152,034
Clifton sigman (Jul '15) 1 hr Enter Username 76
Jay Prince 2 hr austin 1
Amber justice 3 hr jhl 1
Tessa Dewees (Feb '16) 3 hr Tessa Dewees 13
Breezy&BK 3 hr Didyaknow 83

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages