I'd like to know her better!
looker

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Sep 30, 2012
from a far not up close
old friend

Ashland, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Are u talkin bout Cindy McGuire Sexton? She has always been hot plus she is nice not a stuck up prude like most Grayson women. Always loved those red lips just to shy to tell her. Wish i knew if she was in a serious relationship now...i think i just about have the nerve to tell her how i feel now.
Clean

Ardsley, NY

#4 Sep 30, 2012
old friend wrote:
Are u talkin bout Cindy McGuire Sexton? She has always been hot plus she is nice not a stuck up prude like most Grayson women. Always loved those red lips just to shy to tell her. Wish i knew if she was in a serious relationship now...i think i just about have the nerve to tell her how i feel now.
. Well i bet if she ever finds out you put her name on TOPIX the biggest shit talkin site on the internet, then she prolly wont want anything to do with ya. You dudes need to grow up, grow some balls and learn how to talk to women. Lol
old friend

Ashland, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Clean...I see u like to get on this site that u say is a shit talkin site....must mean u have shit breath too. All i said was good things....get off my ass and mind your own business.
lol

Grayson, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2012
I agree with clean, thats usually all that comes outta puttin peoples names on this site. Just because you only said good things don't mean a thing. Thats usually a cover to just to stir crap. It was pretty stupid puttin the name of a person whom you are suppose to like on ths site.
Citizen

Ashland, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2012
All i can say is nasty!She needs to dress her age and not like a teenager!
grayson person

Nicholasville, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2012
I believe they were talking about panda at prichard.
looker

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 2, 2012
How can I meet her outside of school?
I can't approach her thru the glass wall as she's dismissing her students...
Wow

United States

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Just keep stalking her !
wow 2

Dayton, OH

#12 Oct 2, 2012
you'll need to fly over because her nose is so high she may notice if your flying over
looker

Broken Arrow, OK

#13 Oct 5, 2012
Not stalking or "gossiping".
I think she is very pretty and probably very nice or she wouldn't be smiling all the time.
I just have no Idea how to approach her because I only get to see her from out in the parents waiting area.
That would be pretty awkward to hold the door open and say "hey, I think your very pretty are you single..."

Just trying to get some ideas and obviously nobody takes it seriously but me...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min Butthead 177,822
RudyFest 1 hr Dave 28
stan sargent (Jan '15) 1 hr Old friend 8
Who are you voting for? 5 hr Just a Crazy Thought 27
who is selling meth 7 hr sassy 1
Kibbey Gollihue 7 hr Willard 4
He dying 12 hr Truth 5

Grayson Jobs

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages