Name the places in Grayson that work ...

Name the places in Grayson that work the mexicans

Posted in the Grayson Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Friend

Flatwoods, KY

#1 May 14, 2012
The businesses in Grayson act like they do so much for the town and then the same ones employ illegal immigrants.
Just looking around

Flatwoods, KY

#2 May 14, 2012
Ponderosa truck sales
Lynn

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 14, 2012
Tobacco,Mexican resturant ,cooks, and sawmills that were the work in Grayson or were and so
E stay home and let girlfriend take care of them
Lynn

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 14, 2012
And they always have a dozen of babies
Lynn

Ardsley, NY

#5 May 14, 2012
And a big women !!'
Friend

Flatwoods, KY

#6 May 14, 2012
We need to give some names lynn or it won't stop.
living life

Grayson, KY

#7 May 14, 2012
people complain about it but yet think they are to good to work those positions and would rather lay at home and receive government assistance , and the other half can't stay off drugs long enough to work , people shouldn't be judged because of their race , i would hire a drug free Mexican any day over a strung out dope head !
hey

Whitney, TX

#8 May 14, 2012
We all live in the same world with the same set of stars in the sky. I don't see why any one man can not go where ever he pleases. Why so many boundery line's on what should be a free world. People can't get along good enough for the world to be one though.
Get Real

Broomfield, CO

#9 May 15, 2012
living life wrote:
people complain about it but yet think they are to good to work those positions and would rather lay at home and receive government assistance , and the other half can't stay off drugs long enough to work , people shouldn't be judged because of their race , i would hire a drug free Mexican any day over a strung out dope head !
Maybe you should pay a decent wage and you may just open the door to a different work pool. If you can't afford to pay better than $15/hr plus benefits at the very least anywhere in this country then you need to take a look at your backstabbing government making it possible for every tycoon to outsource everything and lowering the wages and integrity of products filled with lead and toxins and break after one use. Pull your head out of your a$$ and do something about it Mr. Hire people who are leading to the downfall of this country. I work my a$$ off to support every lowlife and degenerate that lives better than my family does because they make a better living off the system. If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem. You are a traitor to you fellow man and your country and should be drawn and quartered. It's people like you that make the system appear appealing to people so more and more get on it. Therefor leading to the theft and rape of my honest wages that I bleed and sweat for.
wth1234

Lexington, KY

#10 May 15, 2012
Wtf, is wrong with being with a Mexican I've been with my husband for 5 yrs n he is a good guy... So wat if I want a bunch Of kids with him? They make beautiful babies and great daddy's...and so wat if they want to be with chubby girls? It dosent matter wats on the outside it's the inside that Matters..ever heard of don't judge a book by it's cover???? Probly just bc u all are a bunch of Fu*kin read neck hillbilly pillpoppin sluts and jealous hoes... So bck the f off and if I find out my name comes up on here I'm gonna track ur ip number and find ur ass and teach u a lesion.
legal

Grayson, KY

#11 May 15, 2012
wth1234 wrote:
Wtf, is wrong with being with a Mexican I've been with my husband for 5 yrs n he is a good guy... So wat if I want a bunch Of kids with him? They make beautiful babies and great daddy's...and so wat if they want to be with chubby girls? It dosent matter wats on the outside it's the inside that Matters..ever heard of don't judge a book by it's cover???? Probly just bc u all are a bunch of Fu*kin read neck hillbilly pillpoppin sluts and jealous hoes... So bck the f off and if I find out my name comes up on here I'm gonna track ur ip number and find ur ass and teach u a lesion.
Is he a legal US citizen?
Buster

Greenup, KY

#12 May 15, 2012
This is too wth1234 The first thing you should do is LEARN TO SPELL !!!! Maybe you should have stayed in SCHOOL instead of laying on you chubby backside and shooting out all those BEAN BABIES !!! That all have the same name but different SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS and the working people of the state pay for every month. Hell why don't you go back to the motherland with your man you would fit in GREAT they have destroyed mexico now doing the same thing to my country
Working man

Ashland, KY

#13 May 15, 2012
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should pay a decent wage and you may just open the door to a different work pool. If you can't afford to pay better than $15/hr plus benefits at the very least anywhere in this country then you need to take a look at your backstabbing government making it possible for every tycoon to outsource everything and lowering the wages and integrity of products filled with lead and toxins and break after one use. Pull your head out of your a$$ and do something about it Mr. Hire people who are leading to the downfall of this country. I work my a$$ off to support every lowlife and degenerate that lives better than my family does because they make a better living off the system. If you aren't part of the solution then you are part of the problem. You are a traitor to you fellow man and your country and should be drawn and quartered. It's people like you that make the system appear appealing to people so more and more get on it. Therefor leading to the theft and rape of my honest wages that I bleed and sweat for.
I agree, the government doesn't give these deadbeats any incentive to work. Like you said they live better than a lot of working people who have to bust their ass to get it, while all they have to do is wait on a mailman. I say its time to put them to work, cleaning parks, clearing the brush off roadside, anything but laying around all damn day. Give them their damn assistance, but make them do something for it!
Lynn

Ardsley, NY

#14 May 15, 2012
Nope I got a little a little girl me and her daddy are separted and they are beauiful kids but American women let the Mexican freeload lot of them do !!! They are hard workers and some of them don't !!! They choose to stay home and have kids with a big women and a dozen of kids !!!!
Lynn

Ardsley, NY

#15 May 15, 2012
I'm not fat and im not a rack of bones either I'm a size 6
Lynn

Ardsley, NY

#16 May 15, 2012
And got a 5 year old daughter
Lynn

Ardsley, NY

#17 May 15, 2012
Back at ya all
Tryder

Lexington, KY

#18 May 16, 2012
Racism, bigotry, and ignorance are alive and well in Carter Co.
legal

Grayson, KY

#19 May 16, 2012
99% of Mexicans in Carter Co are ILLEGAL! Send them back.
Josh shut up

Ashland, KY

#20 May 16, 2012
Tryder wrote:
Racism, bigotry, and ignorance are alive and well in Carter Co.
Well you've got the ignorance part covered you reformed drug head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min CriminalForevet 156,435
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 19 min lides 22,331
Cindy 34 min Paul 2
You had no Murcy on me 37 min yup 3
returning to spanking (Jun '14) 54 min NonnaKaren 36
Best gym in Grayson? 1 hr Fred 1
Your thoughts on East Carter Middle School. 1 hr wrong 4
Clifton sigman (Jul '15) 14 hr to be honest 82

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages