Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 180060 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#87786 Sep 29, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>No!
The ONLY things I will do to/for you is...
(1) Pray for you, and
(2) Call you a 'Tard' for that stupid comment!
But...
I am not surprised at yer comments, as Truth telling is NOT
yer strong suit!
Go figure!
I agree wholeheartedly - Christians are peaceful! You don't see any of Romney's kids in Afghanistan or Iraq!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Lebanon, KY

#87787 Sep 29, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I see that your location and the fat girl trolls location are the same. I thought it was you trolling using other names. Pretty sad that a meth head has such a need for attention, or is that why you use drugs?
Do the world a favor and stop using meth get your head right seak professional help
satanists are also not very smart. Topix ISP locations change randomly on their own and anybody can use proxy software to alter it.
I thought you called me Richmond, KY, Horndog?
"Fat girl" is way more intimidating and bad ass, I guess. You big monster, you!
Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quantummist

Lebanon, KY

#87788 Sep 29, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize his post was idiotic right?
Well lookie lookie who crawled back in with his tail betwixt his bow legs.

I notice you avoided this place like a hillbilly avoids school when the Bowling Green guy called you out and humiliated you, and all you could do was respond with your plagiarized, "I can't make ya understand it" quote which you falsely attribute to yourself, by the way.

He waited on you to "explain" and you high tailed it out of Dodge faster than Festus.
I laughed at you almost as much then as when you and Buck dedicated YouTube songs to each other and you "shivered."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#87789 Sep 29, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
But someday it will change. And we are closer to the rapture than ever. I am so ready to get out of here. I miss my parents and the things I loved. Life was better and more honest in the old days.
Ahhh, the rapture, the day when all TrueBelievers†, GenuineChristians and assorted lower class religies, ascend into heaven to spend eternity with thier creator. Yep, soooooo ready for all of them to get out of here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87790 Sep 29, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize his post was idiotic right?
Lmao, now that was funny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87791 Sep 29, 2012
Creation wrote:
Actually if you read the post closely, you will see that it states the more you flip the coin, greater are the odds of it coming up heads "every time." Now read and comprehend. Lol.
*sigh*

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“There is no god.”

USA

#87792 Sep 29, 2012
Creationw wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you believe this based on what? It is your choice if you want to believe or not. It is my decision however to counter atheistic claims with what I believe to be the more plausible explanation of the origin of life.
Tell me, what are my "atheistic claims", please.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Satanic Priest

Lebanon, KY

#87793 Sep 29, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>I just watched this and I am very angry! very f ucking angry.
These sick evil freaks call me evil?
It is time to do to them what they did to us just 200 years ago!
Y'all step back, now. The monster is mad!
How mad is he??

http://www.texavery.com/sounds/mad.wav

Mad enough to break out all CAPS and call you FAT GIRL.

Quanty, did you shiver?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Lebanon, KY

#87794 Sep 29, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>*sigh*
Did you fart again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Lebanon, KY

#87795 Sep 29, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, now that was funny.
Of course, Christie also laughs at episodes of Full House and Bob Saget's stand up act, but he's an expert on comedy.

Speaking of stand up acts, do you squat to pee?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Lebanon, KY

#87796 Sep 29, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, what are my "atheistic claims", please.
Yeah, he's got you all wrong there.

Tell him about your back sliding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#87797 Sep 29, 2012
Creation wrote:
Actually if you read the post closely, you will see that it states the more you flip the coin, greater are the odds of it coming up heads "every time." Now read and comprehend. Lol.
Flip the Coin 10 Trillion times, 10 Trillion to the 10th power, And the Odds of it coming up heads on the next flip is 50/50....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
aWitchintheWoods

Lebanon, KY

#87798 Sep 29, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Just because you can't concieve of something, doesn't make it impossible, or even improbable.
It only means you haven't opened your mind to the possibilities.
Well, if that's not the crazy cat lady calling the kettle black.
The hag stirs her cauldron of hypocrisy.

This is the exact same argument the religious people hand you, but they're wrong.
But, when it comes to your silly "beliefs," forget science and, " Oooohhhh, let's imagine the possibilities.

By the way, you misspelled conceive.
Remember the old rule.... I before E if you're going to spew hypocrisy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quantummist

Lebanon, KY

#87799 Sep 29, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Odds.... is 50/50....
On the other hand, the odds of Quanty making a fool of himself are at 100%.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#87800 Sep 29, 2012
Creation wrote:
<quoted text>
Greater are the odds against it coming up heads everytime.
Typo corrected.
In probability theory it's called the Law of Large Numbers. The larger the sample, the closer the average of the flips will come to 50/50. It has no effect on whether heads comes up every other time or a hundred times in a row.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOL in a suit

Lebanon, KY

#87801 Sep 29, 2012
Creation wrote:
<quoted text>
Greater are the odds against it coming up heads everytime....
How do you figure this? Are you accounting for optimism?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#87802 Sep 29, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lookie lookie who crawled back in with his tail betwixt his bow legs.
I notice you avoided this place like a hillbilly avoids school when the Bowling Green guy called you out and humiliated you, and all you could do was respond with your plagiarized, "I can't make ya understand it" quote which you falsely attribute to yourself, by the way.
He waited on you to "explain" and you high tailed it out of Dodge faster than Festus.
I laughed at you almost as much then as when you and Buck dedicated YouTube songs to each other and you "shivered."
First use of "All I can do is explain it to you, I cannot understand it for you" that I used was in a posting on the Sherwood Forest BBS system in 1982 in a back and forth with Joe Bojanic of Detroit, Mi concerning duality of particle/wave... So until someone can provide a prior usage I'll continue to claim it....

Also have been posting about every day ,as can be verified by all the regulars, so have no idea what you are ranting about...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quantummist

Lebanon, KY

#87803 Sep 29, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
First use of "All I can do is explain it to you, I cannot understand it for you" that I used was in a posting on the Sherwood Forest BBS system in 1982 in a back and forth with Joe Bojanic of Detroit, Mi concerning duality of particle/wave... So until someone can provide a prior usage I'll continue to claim it....
Also have been posting about every day ,as can be verified by all the regulars, so have no idea what you are ranting about...
Aww, I hurt his feelings denying the authenticity of his lame quote, which is plastered all over t shirts. I assume you're not getting royalties for your plagiarism, I mean "originality."

https://www.tanga.com/deals/08a57201c96/i-can...

and

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/i_can_explain...
I don't see Quanty as the author of that proverb.

It's easy to make up a date, Quanty. I said it back in 1981 and you can't prove otherwise. How's that? Lol

"About" every day. You disappeared for several days, right after the Bowling Green Guy humiliated you. THAT can be verified by looking back over the last few days and seeing no Quantummist post.

Why do you LIE, knowing you can be ridiculed?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#87805 Sep 29, 2012
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
In probability theory it's called the Law of Large Numbers. The larger the sample, the closer the average of the flips will come to 50/50. It has no effect on whether heads comes up every other time or a hundred times in a row.
That is correct... What most of the folks that claim Random Chance in evolution do not consider is that it's not continually random... It was random when the first two particles randomly met and combined into a more complex form but at that point their combined gravitational fields, combined hetrodyned em wave forms gave them greater probability of doing it again... over time ever greater complexity becomes less random and more probable..

A better example for the penny thingy would be that every 10,000th flip you randomly glue two pennies together not watching if they are heads or tails or if you are gluing to another single penny or an already glued set... in time, given enough pennies, you will have more landing on their edges than either heads or tails...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“See how you are?”

Earth

#87807 Sep 29, 2012
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct... What most of the folks that claim Random Chance in evolution do not consider is that it's not continually random... It was random when the first two particles randomly met and combined into a more complex form but at that point their combined gravitational fields, combined hetrodyned em wave forms gave them greater probability of doing it again... over time ever greater complexity becomes less random and more probable..
A better example for the penny thingy would be that every 10,000th flip you randomly glue two pennies together not watching if they are heads or tails or if you are gluing to another single penny or an already glued set... in time, given enough pennies, you will have more landing on their edges than either heads or tails...
Hetrodyned wave forms & uncertainty principles? Standing waves & rogue waves?

Water ice - 2 water molecules make a random pairing, 3 make an equilateral pattern, 6 make a hexagon, 275 make a crystal, 10^18 make a snowflake... Complexity grows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moneeka 11 min know 5
Walking skeletons 2 hr Ha ha ha 1
Kdmc or olbh 3 hr Just sayin 5
WCMS needs a new principal with integrity 4 hr Lmao 6
single females 6 hr ROBIN 6
Poll who knows melissa ludwig ? (Feb '10) 12 hr One of her friends 4
Drawing business to Grayson 13 hr Broke 11

Grayson Jobs

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages