Bible study rules for public schools ...

Bible study rules for public schools proposed

There are 149936 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 10, 2010, titled Bible study rules for public schools proposed. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

FRANKFORT, Ky. - The state would create rules for teaching about the Bible in public high schools under a bill filed Monday by three Democratic senators.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Satanic Priest

Fort Myers, FL

#83100 Jul 22, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Well them why don't you enlighten us about your Satanic Bible....
There is no real "Satanic" bible. Lavey wrote some good stuff but he admitted to being an atheist. There are ancent writings on the Gods and Godessess that my ancestors (and yours) worshiped before the desert dwellers brought their religion over by killing people who did not fall in line.
How come the heavens have not been seen by the space crafts we sent out? OOPS, again the bible is wrong....

“There is no god.”

Since: Jan 12

USA

#83101 Jul 22, 2012
Stupid-ppl wrote:
Of course there is " Evolution " but it began with " Creation ".
Which began with bull excrement.

“There is no god.”

USA

#83102 Jul 22, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>There is no real "Satanic" bible. Lavey wrote some good stuff but he admitted to being an atheist. There are ancent writings on the Gods and Godessess that my ancestors (and yours) worshiped before the desert dwellers brought their religion over by killing people who did not fall in line.
How come the heavens have not been seen by the space crafts we sent out? OOPS, again the bible is wrong....
They have a cloaking device.
Satanic Priest

Fort Myers, FL

#83103 Jul 22, 2012
defender wrote:

<quoted text>
I wished I could believe that myself... Like I said I don't go to church... And I'm sure no saint... But even though I don't fit in with the chatter box Christians I do believe with no doubt that Jesus is the son of the living God through research and things I've seen with my own eyes... But really I guess I've always known... That's another topic for another time... I'm not trying to convert anyone here... I'm just sick of being made out to be less intelligent for my believes... As I've asked over and over without getting an answer - Can you offer anything better?...

Can I offer anything better? Only to do your own thinking and do not let others tell you what you may think (yes, including me or any Satanist)
I have never questioned your intelligence or ability, even if I can not understand how any one can believe in the Abrahamic cults, after all religion is more emotional than intellectual. And I do not attack you personally but the people who push ANY religion on to children. I do not have any respect left for the christian cult any more but I do still respect your right to believe what you do, just keep it in house and out of mine

“There is no god.”

USA

#83104 Jul 22, 2012
Satanic Priest

You posted you were a satanic priest, do you believe there is a satan as in real?
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83105 Jul 23, 2012
Yiago wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean? You are being cryptic.
We were talking abour your Priests of Science...
They change thier story...(as you say... new info comes in)
We've stayed on the same truth for 2000 years!
John
3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten
Son, that whoever believeth in him, should not perish, but have
everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the
world, but that the world through him may be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him, is not condemned: but he that
believeth not, is condemned already, because he hath not
believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.
We'll stand on this til the Lord returns!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83106 Jul 23, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
You THINK you should have been hit..and you weren't.
Therefore you THINK that the bullets passed right through you.
I see you agree with me.
Wow. To think we could agree on something....
Do you know the sound of rounds wizzing past your head?
I do!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83107 Jul 23, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious. Where did all this money come from to support your habit?
Let's assume you are exaggerating, and say you only spent $50 a day for 3.5 years....
That's still $63,875 just for your recreational drug, not to mention that you had to pay for someplace to stay and food.
I have a decent job and can't afford $20,000 a year on "recreation."
Did you have a really good job and no one noticed you were getting high all the time?
Or were you stealing, dealing, and pimping yourself out to pay for it?
Is this were all the guilt comes from?
Those are street (retail) prices, I bought wholesale!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83108 Jul 23, 2012
aWitchintheWoods wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious. Where did all this money come from to support your habit?
Let's assume you are exaggerating, and say you only spent $50 a day for 3.5 years....
That's still $63,875 just for your recreational drug, not to mention that you had to pay for someplace to stay and food.
I have a decent job and can't afford $20,000 a year on "recreation."
Did you have a really good job and no one noticed you were getting high all the time?
Or were you stealing, dealing, and pimping yourself out to pay for it?
Is this were all the guilt comes from?
Also notice "Up to"
means sometimes I only did $20...
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83109 Jul 23, 2012
Spaceship earth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it does not sound that way in the bible. Sound more like you should be in fear of being tortured or killed by him because of displeasing him. A eternity of stoking Jehovah ego if you want to live.
Ezekiel 20:33
As surely as I live, says the Sovereign LORD, I will rule over you with an iron fist in great anger and with awesome power.
Revelation 2:27
He will rule them with an iron scepter; he will dash them to pieces like pottery'--just as I have received authority from my Father.
He laid His Wrath on His Son... While we were sinners! Would He Love us less After we're saved? NO!
He gave us salvation, we Give Him Love, n respect, and TRY to be righteous out of that relationship...
Just like you WANT to be nice to yer Mom, or Dad!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83110 Jul 23, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>Is it wrong to lie? Because your bible states god lied when he told Adam and Eve that they would die if they ate from the tree of knowledge.(so god must NOT be holy)
Excuse me?
Unless you've found 5,000 year old people running around somewhere....
Their dead!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83111 Jul 23, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot... They did die... Adam and eve were immortal... Adam was the keeper of the Garden... When they ate from the tree of knowledge against a direct order from God... Can you read at all?
Some people just 'want' to be.... fill in the blank!
Peace to you!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83112 Jul 23, 2012
PDUBSTEP wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'll share some of my favorite bible quotes:
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.(Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.(Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
Thus says the Lord:'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die."(2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)
Are these those "xtain family values" I hear so much about?
Well... since you want to be a Tard... lets just look at your last line... shall we?
"Are these those "xtain family values" I hear so much about?"
Christian family values....
Hmmmm! I see your ignorance showing like a beacon in the night...
I should let you figure this out for yourself, as it MIGHT stick with you, and keep you from looking more ignorant, but...
IF you'll notice you quoted from the Old Testament...
There were NO Christians back then, as Jesus didn't come until 400 years after the last book of the OT was written...
Hope this helps!
Yes and Amen

Macon, GA

#83113 Jul 23, 2012
MirrorMan wrote:
<quoted text>
None so blind as those who refuse to see. Well said. A desire not to lie does not prevent lying, especially when you desire to offer up your eyes and mind in sacrifice to God.
No... Desire does not prevent lying...
I have no reason to lie, I don't want yer money, I don't even care if you come to my church...
I was like you, and now I know better!
I only Hope you learn the truth before He returns...
That is all!
juggalo

Nebo, NC

#83114 Jul 23, 2012
Yes and Amen wrote:
<quoted text>Those are street (retail) prices, I bought wholesale!
So you lied about how my how much you were spending ? Don't matter the retail vs wholesale you spent what you spent ..supposedly.... personally I think you exaggerate everything

So how was it again that you were being shot at and the bullets went right through you ?..

“I'll think about it.”

Since: Nov 07

central Florida

#83115 Jul 23, 2012
juggalo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you lied about how my how much you were spending ? Don't matter the retail vs wholesale you spent what you spent ..supposedly.... personally I think you exaggerate everything
So how was it again that you were being shot at and the bullets went right through you ?..
"I bought wholesale."
When it becomes obvious that he couldn't have spent what he claimed on meth since he couldn't have afforded it, backpedal, backpedal quickly! LOL!

You know that "wholesale" means he was a dealer, right?
But hey, he's an ok guy now 'cause Yahweh said he is.

He says there were 2 "lead lines" down the back of his clothes where the bullets "whizzed" past him. He also says the bullets passed harmlessly through him. He can't keep the story straight.
Personally I think that the "whizzing" sound is him "whizzing" in the wind.
defender

United States

#83116 Jul 23, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
<quoted text>Why do "we" need proof of evolution or god, I would think a person could live their life without knowledge of either and be a very happy and productive citizen.
Because they claim evolution as fact where as belief in God is faith... We can't prove there is a God and I'll grant you that but they claim science proves evolution and that's just false...
defender

United States

#83117 Jul 23, 2012
Satanic Priest wrote:
<quoted text>There is no real "Satanic" bible. Lavey wrote some good stuff but he admitted to being an atheist. There are ancent writings on the Gods and Godessess that my ancestors (and yours) worshiped before the desert dwellers brought their religion over by killing people who did not fall in line.
So just as I said before you're a Wiccan..
defender

United States

#83118 Jul 23, 2012
LOL in a suit wrote:
Satanic Priest

You posted you were a satanic priest, do you believe there is a satan as in real?
I'm still trying to figure that one out myself...

“There's more than one religion”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#83119 Jul 23, 2012
defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol... I know lots of Satanist and the funny thing is they don't believe in any gods including Satan they believe in nature (Wicca)... So what kind are you Theistic or Antithetic?... I doubt you even know the difference... Quick google it!!! But you are right about a lot of so called Christian people... Can't disagree there... Your problem is you're a kool aid drinker... Chevy or Ford, Pepsi or Coke, leftwing or rightwing, Black or White.... Wake up and look around... Think for yourself... I don't believe in Jesus because of any church or preacher but because of my own research.... If you say you believe in Satan then you also believe in God by default...
Satanists are wiccan? You can't define their beliefs by what they "don't" believe in.

You might not believe in the Easter bunny, but that doesn't make you a Bunnyist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 8 min Frankie Rizzo 15,021
Old 60 yardsale 2 hr yard sale 2
Ruperts 5 hr sissy 7
Gary Johnson for President of The United States... 6 hr Knight 12
curious person 11 hr grayson38 3
Child Support 17 hr wat 7
Religion is Bullshit (Apr '10) 21 hr Haha 48

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages