when

Grayson, KY

#22 Jan 24, 2010
really, i think someone stepped on your nose .lol sure pissed you off.maybe it should be checked out.
old employee

Salyersville, KY

#23 Feb 1, 2010
giovannis is a great place to work and eat the owners are nice people and workers were clean when i worked there all old employees from night shift are gone but one and he is a great worker and all managers are nice and i agree from the manager susan not picking up her end bc she is owners step daughter she need to pick up the slack and not put it on jkust gerry and cindy
longtime

Ashland, KY

#24 Feb 1, 2010
I used to love thier pizzas but the last time I was there, I ordered then sit down to wait on it. While I was sitting there a cockroach crawled across the table I was sitting at. I got up and walked out and no I didnt pay and I havent been back since.
really

Ashland, KY

#25 Feb 2, 2010
longtime wrote:
I used to love thier pizzas but the last time I was there, I ordered then sit down to wait on it. While I was sitting there a cockroach crawled across the table I was sitting at. I got up and walked out and no I didnt pay and I havent been back since.
that cockroach must have crawled out your ass...so if i was you id wash my ass and my mouth!!!
old employee

Salyersville, KY

#26 Feb 6, 2010
longtime wrote:
through out the whole tome i worked there ive never seen any cockroaches so that might have came from u bc giovannis is very clean they clean throughly everynight and no bugs
old employee

Salyersville, KY

#27 Feb 6, 2010
i have never seen any roaches at giovannias the whole time i worked there
The MAN

Broken Arrow, OK

#28 Feb 6, 2010
x-employee wrote:
I worked there for a little while after the new building was built. They never said anything about wearing gloves. They didn't like giving breaks either. When we did get a lunch break we had to stand in the back to eat because we were not aloud in the dinning area and there were no seats in the back. We would eat while cooking when Mark was not around. Why? because they would make us cook on our lunch break.
thats the way it was also when i worked there! they are all nothing but snobby a$$ b*tches...i hate susan she thinks he $hit dont stink! and just as u said..we were never told to were gloves,hairnets or anything! just as u stated here.we ate whiling cooking other ppls food in the bad!
clem

Grayson, KY

#29 Feb 23, 2010
id like to have susan for dessert yum yum
i like my ice cream

Ashland, KY

#30 Feb 24, 2010
clem wrote:
id like to have susan for dessert yum yum
does anyone know who the guy is that works in the back, has long black hair down his back, very hot...i would love to have him lol
the bill collector

Elizabethtown, KY

#31 Feb 25, 2010
i think thier spagetti is good, but thats about it. i like little ceasers pizza better.
friendz

Grayson, KY

#32 Dec 15, 2011
i like my ice cream wrote:
<quoted text>does anyone know who the guy is that works in the back, has long black hair down his back, very hot...i would love to have him lol
thats my buddie brandon and he is engadged so keep ur nasty hands and eyes off of him
yeayea

Grayson, KY

#33 Dec 15, 2011
its so funny that on any given sunday u cant get a seat. they must love it , if u eat at tudors u will eat any were have u ever seen there kitchen yuck yuck
mememe

Broken Arrow, OK

#34 Dec 15, 2011
There is only one nice person that works there, heavy set older woman with dark hair.
personal fairy

Grayson, KY

#35 Dec 16, 2011
They are RUDE! Especially the old fat chic with the huge mole (somebody get that woman a rat to gnaw that off) and the employees arent any better. I would much rather go all the way to Summit or even Huntington, and if you want decent Giovanni's food you will follow suit!
Stud

Grayson, KY

#36 Dec 16, 2011
oh get over it tinkerbell u compalin about something constantly the mole is bad but hush go pluck your eyebrows-okey dokey smokey...lmbo
Steve

Grayson, KY

#38 Dec 16, 2011
whered u go tinky
Dont like it anymore

Ashland, KY

#39 Dec 16, 2011
I went there at the first of the month to get a pizza and they put the wrong things on it and the toppings were burnt.. well I took it back in there and they acted like they were really mad because I brought it back in there and told them to look at it, but if your paying that much money for a pizza I think you expect it to not be burned. They said they'd make another one after slamming the top of the box shut and being hateful to me. They made another one and didn't even cut it and there was so much cheese and grease on it the entire top slid off. I want to know who the manager is so I can call and complain because that was ridiculous!
:P

Ashland, KY

#40 Dec 17, 2011
Dont like it anymore wrote:
I went there at the first of the month to get a pizza and they put the wrong things on it and the toppings were burnt.. well I took it back in there and they acted like they were really mad because I brought it back in there and told them to look at it, but if your paying that much money for a pizza I think you expect it to not be burned. They said they'd make another one after slamming the top of the box shut and being hateful to me. They made another one and didn't even cut it and there was so much cheese and grease on it the entire top slid off. I want to know who the manager is so I can call and complain because that was ridiculous!
LoL there pizza has always been greasy!!! I love there pizza n cheese sticks, just there prices suck!!! "TO HIGH"
boohoo

Grayson, KY

#41 Dec 17, 2011
if you dont like greasy food y eat pizza if you dont like the prices go to little ceasers 5 dollars 5 hrs old hot and ready and not so fresh...
tink

Grayson, KY

#42 Dec 17, 2011
Steve wrote:
whered u go tinky
im not hard to find! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr bahahaha 133,407
there is s wolf 2 hr wise man 1
unemployment jobless claim fell (LIES) 3 hr truth 2
What happend to the post about the missing person. 13 hr Bump 72
Is it true 14 hr Pleaze 5
new in town & talking to scott valandingham is ... 14 hr tree 9
Regina Diggs 15 hr friend 115
Grayson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web