jus wondring i heard bout her
i do

Mountain View, CA

#4 Mar 5, 2009
sara ia my friend.....shes the best!!!!
flatbed

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2009
i am the real sara webb and if you got issues with me that i dont know bout then you can get at me on myspace!!! look me up!!!
peace
sure she is

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2009
sara wasn't a good person to me at all. She lies and she is a attention wh**e. She make's S*** up just to try and fit in with people. Me and her do not like each other and never have. She has had a crush on me for a while now and since I made it known that she was bi, she don'
t like me. She use's good cover up's tho I will give the dike that.
Friend

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2009
sure she is wrote:
sara wasn't a good person to me at all. She lies and she is a attention wh**e. She make's S*** up just to try and fit in with people. Me and her do not like each other and never have. She has had a crush on me for a while now and since I made it known that she was bi, she don'
t like me. She use's good cover up's tho I will give the dike that.
you are so mean , who is this saying all this crap , i have known sara for ever your are just plan rude and i hope she fine who this is and kicks your butt!!!!!
Sara Webb

Fayetteville, NC

#8 Jan 6, 2010
grow up wow im gay who fin cares??? get a life this is stupid
tiff

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Jan 7, 2010
who cares if shes gay? theres alotta gays&bis out there. just because shes gay doesnt mean that shes gonna like every girl out there. you people are dumb. she is an awesome person. its ok sara; least your on their minds:)
Morehead State

Ashland, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
All i gotta say is dike or not, ive seen her whip the as" off of grown men, so why dont you try looking my sissy up and tell her face to face so she can mess your face up just like she did aaron whitleys.
marathon employee

New York, NY

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Until she shaved her head me and my wife was going to approach her about a threesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 1 min Strel 13,163
Grassy area across I-64 from the fairgrounds. 10 min sissy 28
shooting off fireworks on a weeknight 22 min johnboy 1
Franci 1 hr Yaya 32
East carter 1 hr brate 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,998
Bayso's 4 hr Didyaknow 1

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages