First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Panjer

Zuidbroek, Netherlands

#101 May 13, 2009
God, this whole thread is damaging my brain cells...

How do you people even manage to breathe?
late night in the City

Elizabethtown, KY

#102 May 13, 2009
Panjer wrote:
God, this whole thread is damaging my brain cells...
How do you people even manage to breathe?
Don't you have a prophet insulting cartoon to draw?

Go join the Dutch army, a whopping two stand against germany before they started collaborating with the nazis. How do the dutch breath when it is obvious that they don't possess a backbone in the entire country?

Since: Feb 09

Ashland, Kentucky

#103 May 13, 2009
late night in the City wrote:
<quoted text>
Go join the Dutch army, a whopping two stand against germany before they started collaborating with the nazis. How do the dutch breath when it is obvious that they don't possess a backbone in the entire country?
LOL!
late night in the City

Elizabethtown, KY

#104 May 13, 2009
<quoted text>
Go join the Dutch army, a whopping two week stand against germany before they started collaborating with the nazis. How do the dutch breath when it is obvious that they don't possess a backbone in the entire country?
Whoops, that was supposed to be "two week stand". I had to quit thinking long enough to breathe. ;)
jcb730

Suffield, CT

#105 May 13, 2009
Evolution only cares whether or not the organism reproduces. If a person makes it to 30 and has children, there is no incentive for natural selection to keep him alive any longer aside from caring for children, that's why, even in the most perfect conditions humans only live for about 70-80 years. Nobody said evolution was kind. Some insects life spans can be less than week or even a day, but as long as they reproduce in that time, the species lives on.
Daniel Plainview

Jeffersonville, KY

#106 May 13, 2009
<quoted text>
Dutch were hampered by a lot of things.

Mainly their leader coming out and saying we cant do anything, war is lost. Then Britain being like "Jesus Christ Belgium!"

Their refusal to gain air superiority early during the invasion hurt too.

People think Germany won because they had all of these super weapons and tactics that no one else had or could stop. Not true. Germany went to war with outdated, crappy tanks. The Panzer Mk.1 was useless. The Mk.2 was a GREAT tank...in 1935.

France had a larger, better equipped military going into WW2. Their defeat was due to a lack of leadership, and a blundering of the Belgium affair.

In point, them and Britain should of moved into the area MUCH quicker, and pinned them in Belgium. Not letting the Germans gain massive air superiority and the open, rolling terrain of northern France. It was lost once the Germans broke out of Belgium.

/history rant over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Gabrielette Antonino 138,363
Those defending drug dealers 1 hr Just saying 8
Bayso's music 2 hr Spremo 6
What happened to the post about the asshat at S... 4 hr so what 8
Anal sex I know there are people down with the ... (Apr '10) 6 hr its that rhyno kn... 48
Grandma facing meth charges 6 hr hates stupidity 20
Law enforcement of Carter Co. 6 hr Sheer ignorance 11
What's going on at Jose McDavids! 6 hr Sheer ignorance 98
More from around the web

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]