First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Mother2

Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2009
Here is your own thread. Please post on this thread and leave the Prayer Chain alone. There is plenty of room for all your thoughts and opinions here. I'm sure you'll have plenty of followers. Sincerely

Since: Apr 09

Ashland, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2009
Actually my public beating was raging back there.
oh my

Grayson, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2009
I really wish you would post your issues here and let us keep the prayer chain going as intended. It is very disrupting to go into that thread with something on your heart and have to plow through your ramblings first.
I'm sure the "beatings" will continue here if that's what you are striving for.

Ashland, KY

#4 Apr 30, 2009
People who don't agree with you don't deserve rights do they?

My issue is with my legal rights being violated. I don't care where it is. I'll interrupt the reception and lemonade social of the second coming if that brings me closer to know what Watchman was talking about.
enough already

Grayson, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2009
ok, Codename...I've been reading all that, and Watchman is right. There are lots of us folks here in Carter County who have done telecommunications work in the past, myself included. There are any number of people who knows the same things that he does, and any number of high school student computer whizzes who can track ISP addresses. I KNOW this for a fact. There's no need to call out the Watchman for his innocent remarks. Any number of people can do the very same thing! I happen to know Watchman personally and know that your "legal rights", as you call them, are probably safer from being violated by him than by anyone else I can think of!

Morehead, KY

#6 May 1, 2009
Whatever Watchman found on you,at least he has shown integrity by not sharing it with the rest of the community

Ashland, KY

#7 May 1, 2009
enough already wrote:
ok, Codename...I've been reading all that, and Watchman is right. There are lots of us folks here in Carter County who have done telecommunications work in the past, myself included. There are any number of people who knows the same things that he does, and any number of high school student computer whizzes who can track ISP addresses. I KNOW this for a fact. There's no need to call out the Watchman for his innocent remarks. Any number of people can do the very same thing! I happen to know Watchman personally and know that your "legal rights", as you call them, are probably safer from being violated by him than by anyone else I can think of!
I'm not saying it can't be done. I am well aware that it can. I don't care who did it, it is still a crime. Just because one can do something, doesn't mean one should.

Ashland, KY

#8 May 1, 2009
Navin R Johnson wrote:
Whatever Watchman found on you,at least he has shown integrity by not sharing it with the rest of the community
I'm not saying he doesn't have integrity. I imagine that he is a very honorable and decent man, but he hinted that he knew me, as well hinted towards knowledge of methods.
late night in the City

Idalou, TX

#9 May 1, 2009
enough already wrote:
ok, Codename...I've been reading all that, and Watchman is right. There are lots of us folks here in Carter County who have done telecommunications work in the past, myself included.
I know exactly how to go in a central office and "test a circuit" but the even the thought of using it to spy on a conversation is repulsive to me. I don't particularly care to know who each person that posts on this site is, let alone expend the effort to track them down. The persons ideas are what is of interest to me, it is nothing personal.(Except "JustJohn" he gets on my nerves for some reason. LOL!)
Watchman

Ashland, KY

#10 May 1, 2009
Codename. I in no way mean to be disrespectful but have you been living in a cave all your life? There are millions of things that are illegal. That's why we have jails and they are full. People break the law. Plain and simple. Is your ID that important that you go into such a rage over it? I've read tons of your posts. Do you think you haven't bragged about your wisdom and the things you can do and try to use fancy words to impress people? You speak of rights. Well, we ALL have them. Hiding behind a screen doesn't mean you can voice your degrading ideas of christianity and think you are going to change any of them. And that is exactly what you guys do. Like I said, I read the posts and I remember what you all say. It's not giving people another option, it's trying to tell them that their belief in an imiginary god (and you use a little "g") or wizard is just totally not scientific and places one in a class of people so ignorant of what true life is all about that it actually makes me kind of ill at times. Regardless of what you guys think you are saying, the true meaning shines through in your words. Just because one is a christian don't mean they are a whimp and will turn the other cheek, which isn't what that verse means, btw. Even Jesus made a whip and used it on those who defiled the temple.

Late night really thinks it bothers me because I don't know who he is. I could actually care less. His words tell me who he is in his heart. That's all I need to know. Maybe I know him, maybe I don't. Same with you. But the response is what I was looking for and you guys came through with flying colors. Read enough posts by someone and you'll know their true heart. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, or the fingers type...lol.

God is raising an army to fight. He's not raising whimps. There is a boldness coming into the body of Christ that the world has never seen. Are they seeking to be seen on tv or be in the mainstream of everything? NO. They are in the background quietly doing what God has called them to do and they are not backing down. But without the Spirit of God no one has any idea whatsoever of what this means. Christians aren't a group of little old gray haired ladies having tea on Sundays. They are the body of Christ, full of His Spirit, and cannot be swayed by anything the world has to offer.

Like I said, you need to lose the paranoia. I'd be willing to say that the majority of the people on here don't really care what your actual name is. They already know you by your words. As rude as Daniel is, at least he had the integrety to trust me not to give his real name. And hey.... sometimes I, too, just like to push someone's button...lol. I'm human to :-) but I'm not paranoid and it don't bother me a bit for people to know who I am. My pastor says that I'd start a fight with the pope. But he knows I don't back down from what I believe either. Wisdom, however, tells us when to be quiet and when to speak. Believe me, I've bit my tongue quite a few times and it hurts :-|

enough and Navin..... thanks for the kind words. I know I talk a lot, but I can't help it...lol. Maybe I need to up my meds?
Watchman

Ashland, KY

#11 May 1, 2009
just curious... who said that a "circuit test" was illegal? It's actually their job. They do it numerous times a day.

Ashland, KY

#12 May 1, 2009
Watchman wrote:
Codename. I in no way mean to be disrespectful but have you been living in a cave all your life? There are millions of things that are illegal. That's why we have jails and they are full. People break the law. Plain and simple. Is your ID that important that you go into such a rage over it?
No offense taken, you would have to say something far worse for me to take offense.

Yes, I will fly into a rage to defend my rights. I would hope anyone here would defend their own in the same way. I also know that crime is common, but crimes against me are not.

If you know who I am, and assuming I am on facebook, message me there. I'll talk to you. The fact that you know me, isn't the problem. It is the method in which it was done, unless it was a bluff.

Trust isn't something I have in abundant quantities. As you have probably seen from my recent rants.
late night in the City

Idalou, TX

#13 May 1, 2009
Watchman wrote:
just curious... who said that a "circuit test" was illegal? It's actually their job. They do it numerous times a day.
They do it on lines that are reported to have a problem, not just to tap in and listen to private conversations. Don't you remember the big fuss over the Bush administrations warrant less wiretapping?

"Satan is a tool of God's love in the sense that he forces us to see God's loving patience."
Pat Robertson
anal sphincter

Grayson, KY

#14 May 1, 2009
"Yes, I will fly into a rage to defend my rights. I would hope anyone here would defend their own in the same way. I also know that crime is common, but crimes against me are not."

Well, Codename, time to wake up and smell the coffee. If this is indeed true, you have been very lucky. But...luck will only last so long....and then you will have to join the "real world" where crimes against each and every one of us are committed every day. It only makes us stronger.

Since: Feb 09

Ashland, Kentucky

#15 May 1, 2009
late night in the City wrote:
<quoted text>
The persons ideas are what is of interest to me, it is nothing personal.(Except "JustJohn" he gets on my nerves for some reason. LOL!)
Gee thanks, spread some more love around brother.

Ashland, KY

#16 May 1, 2009
anal sphincter wrote:
"Yes, I will fly into a rage to defend my rights. I would hope anyone here would defend their own in the same way. I also know that crime is common, but crimes against me are not."
Well, Codename, time to wake up and smell the coffee. If this is indeed true, you have been very lucky. But...luck will only last so long....and then you will have to join the "real world" where crimes against each and every one of us are committed every day. It only makes us stronger.
So because crime is common it's ok? No reason to get upset, just let the evils of the world roll on over.

Judging from your name i thought you might be able to hold back the shit.
anal sphincter

Grayson, KY

#17 May 1, 2009
Codename V wrote:
<quoted text>
So because crime is common it's ok? No reason to get upset, just let the evils of the world roll on over.
Judging from your name i thought you might be able to hold back the shit.
never said it was ok...and I KNOW you aren't as deficient in reading comprehension as you appear to be..just pathetic attempts at trolling, which, in case you haven't noticed, are getting really old...I used to read your posts with interest, even though I disagreed with them. But now it seems that you have turned into just a better educated version of the "Bond psycho stalker lady". I'm sure she'd share her Thorazine with you.

Grayson

#18 May 1, 2009
xJustJohnx wrote:
<quoted text>Gee thanks, spread some more love around brother.
now that was funny, I don't care who you are....lol

Grayson

#19 May 1, 2009
How's that? that's my actual log in nic. I just hate to go through all the ID and password stuff.

Just because someone runs a circuit test don't mean they are listening in on you. The switch itself runs circuit tests at set intervals to test itself, associated equipment, and lines. I installed enough switch front ends that I could build them in my sleep. It really don't care who you are but it does it anyway. Same with techs running circuit tests. sometimes they are done to track down a problem that hasn't a thing to do with you. And testing a circuit doesn't mean they are listening to your conversation. You don't even have to be on line for them to test it. A simple ping sometimes is all they need and they don't call you and ask your permission to do that. it's part of the general maintinence on the equipment. Sometimes lines simply short against another line from bad splices, bad wirewrapping, etc. And maybe you're right. maybe I am bluffing :-)

I liked the response to sphincter. Had to ponder it a bit but that was funny. But his comments are right on the money. You need to get over the against the law thing. Have you ever driven over the speed limit, passed on a double yellow line, crossed over the white line at the right on the interstate,(yes, it's illegial. I went to jail one night over it :-|..) ran a red light, never came to a complete stop at a stop sign, and on and on? Well, you broke the law and you deserve to pay the penalty. Now all of a sudden YOU are the center of the conversation. Just think of it as your day in court for all the seeds you've sown, knowingly or unknowingly. Seeds still bring a harvest no matter if you meant to sow them or not. It's ok when it's not you that is being put in the spotlight, which is where you seceretly want to be anyway, but when someone else uses your same tactics all of a sudden you get a wedgie. You don't want critized, then quit critizing others. If you can't reap the harvest, don't sow the seeds.

Late night does the same thing. I answer his questions somehow staying under the 4000 character limit and then he answers back on one tiny point that he "thinks" he understands and completely avoids the rest of the response. I could write a book on just the points I've made to him that he has never responded to. No disrespect, Late night, I actually admire your knowledge of science and stuff, but I still stand firm that you haven't a clue as to the spiritual understanding of the bible. Anyone who has read your responses can see that. And I'll be the first to pat you on the back when you eventually understand even a part of the spiritual. Not spiritualism, either.
late night in the City

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 May 1, 2009
When I see evidence that the spiritual is something that actually exists I will be more than happy to embrace it. The difference between me and a fundamentalist is that I would be very happy, even grateful, for information that disproves my current understanding of a topic. Whereas a fundamentalist avoids anything that may bring doubt to their minds about religion. Many different sources of mutually buttressing evidence support the ancient earth/ evolution through natural selection theories. Religion is fractured, different gods, different customs, different rewards, different punishment, different sins, but with one thing in common, they all know that they are the ONE TRUE RELIGION because THEIR holy book tells them so.

Put all the points in which I have not replied to your satisfaction in a series of posts and I will give you my "off the cuff" answer to each with proper references to any source that I happen to use. I quote sources if I don't write from the top of my head in my replies.

How about just one initial, you've got a 1 in 26 chance of guessing the right one, surely god would help you narrow it even further.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,842
Where's Bob?? 1 hr Peggy 5
Memory Days 2 hr Easy Rider 3
shannon barber 3 hr Anonymous coward 20
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,647
Bezzie Mac DUAlll 9 hr Martin 3
Jamie howard 10 hr Epa 40

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages