'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
48,981 - 49,000 of 147,047 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
You chose a bad name for yourself in eastern KY, EPA? That will make you loved!
Lmfao
Oh hell I get it; Eat Possum Allways!
You eat lot of shit that is why your teeth are black and rotten you uneducated pos.

Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me that you are the one that likes Bloated Figures..
Bush Killed Millions????
Truth hurts you arepublitards.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

The next debate will be Tuesday night.It really makes no difference who win,or,loses.The really important thing to consider is what each candidate has done and says he wants to do in the next years

For me,as an Independent Tea Party person,the decision is clear.We want no more of all these "I don`t know,I never heard,It was not what I did.it was Bush`s fault or,the State Dept`s fault or sombody else`s fault,not mine!

Romney may not be a George Washington,but he is far better with Ryan,and they have a plan,not a fault spreading to others,but" the buck stops here person".
Are their plans perfect?No!But remember all plans have to go thru Congress and be"adjusted" before signing!

We need no more of this administration or their failures!! No more Obama!!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you take your false teeth out so you can't be accused of lying through your teeth. Discussing teeth and calling names and trying to be funny (at which you failed yet again) is an okay distraction for the Obozo's that read these posts but the rest of us would really like to see you answer the questions put to you. We understand if you aren't up to it because you are busy talking about teeth and what's going on in Obama's 57 States, etc. Your Obama tried the same diversion/tactic in the debate and it cost him big time. Have you learned nothing from your messiahs huge HUGE blunders and mistakes? lol
Go ahead wtf, start practicing in the privacy of your closet...the RESPECTED President of the United States of America Mitt Romney. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? It's coming. November 2012 will bring a much needed CHANGE for our country and like it or not Obama will just have to head to Hollywood and peck with the hens on The View every day. Don't fret. He does a much better job sitting around gossiping and being eye candy for some old has-been broads. Your Obama will be just fine.
Lmfao

Rawmoney has no chance you uneducated sorry pos.

Just like your chickenshit Party to nominate a draft dodger.

Lmfao
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you take your false teeth out so you can't be accused of lying through your teeth. Discussing teeth and calling names and trying to be funny (at which you failed yet again) is an okay distraction for the Obozo's that read these posts but the rest of us would really like to see you answer the questions put to you. We understand if you aren't up to it because you are busy talking about teeth and what's going on in Obama's 57 States, etc. Your Obama tried the same diversion/tactic in the debate and it cost him big time. Have you learned nothing from your messiahs huge HUGE blunders and mistakes? lol
Go ahead wtf, start practicing in the privacy of your closet...the RESPECTED President of the United States of America Mitt Romney. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? It's coming. November 2012 will bring a much needed CHANGE for our country and like it or not Obama will just have to head to Hollywood and peck with the hens on The View every day. Don't fret. He does a much better job sitting around gossiping and being eye candy for some old has-been broads. Your Obama will be just fine.
That is the best one so far What! Thank you HAHAHAHA!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like your chickenshit party to nominate a draft dodger.

Lmfao
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
The next debate will be Tuesday night.It really makes no difference who win,or,loses.The really important thing to consider is what each candidate has done and says he wants to do in the next years
For me,as an Independent Tea Party person,the decision is clear.We want no more of all these "I don`t know,I never heard,It was not what I did.it was Bush`s fault or,the State Dept`s fault or sombody else`s fault,not mine!
Romney may not be a George Washington,but he is far better with Ryan,and they have a plan,not a fault spreading to others,but" the buck stops here person".
Are their plans perfect?No!But remember all plans have to go thru Congress and be"adjusted" before signing!
We need no more of this administration or their failures!! No more Obama!!
Romney is a draft dodger flip flopping pos.

Plus he is a damn Liar just like you.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Truth hurts you arepublitards.
I would say it would hurt you, none has ever come out of you! Back to those states, how many?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a draft dodger flip flopping pos.
Plus he is a damn Liar just like you.
Why do you go on about draft dodger's? You served where and when? And God help us, for WHO?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I would say it would hurt you, none has ever come out of you! Back to those states, how many?
Back to your black rotten shit stained teeth, how many?

Lmfao
what

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Just like your chickenshit party to nominate a draft dodger.
Lmfao
lol just like a chickenshit dumb ass democrat to reply with a lie because he can't handle the truth. Whaaaa Bush, Bush, Bush! Teeth, 57 States that Obama has saved from doom and gloom (lmao) people making 4 minute youtube videos are the real terrorists, blah, blah, blah, yawn.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

polititions suck wrote:
<quoted text> always hide behind abortion until they knock up their mistresses and then it' please get an abortion my wife my wife! just ask Mike Pence and lately the rep. from Tenn. their ok with taking everyone elses freedoms just don't take the ones they want like the freedom to steal pensions and jobs pubtard nut lickers!!!
You never answered this question:

Who are you going to vote for? Why?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

what wrote:
<quoted text>
lol just like a chickenshit dumb ass democrat to reply with a lie because he can't handle the truth. Whaaaa Bush, Bush, Bush! Teeth, 57 States that Obama has saved from doom and gloom (lmao) people making 4 minute youtube videos are the real terrorists, blah, blah, blah, yawn.
Romney is a yellow coward draft dodger you dipshit. Sorry you cannot read.
ponyboy

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Back to your black rotten shit stained teeth, how many?
Lmfao
Well, if anybody is an authority on shit-stained teeth, it would be you sisterboy. Have you and polititions suck exchanged mud pies this morning? No? Is that why you are in such a "foul" mood today? Uh, you have a little brown piece of corn in the corner of your mouth. Might wanna take your shit-stained dentures out and give them a good scrubbing, wtf.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Is all you have "Romney is a draft dodger"?We all know what went down on that.So,it is all in your mind.If there is one.

Now about lies.Give one that Romney has made that comes near to comparing with the total distortions Obama has given us.All politicians tell partial distortions,but Obama has made a 4 year career of them.Biden just joined him,saying they had never heard the ambassador had not asked for help but he and Obama never knew about it?Where were they?Not attending meetings?Go a little further,how long did it take before they even knew the attack was not "an attack" but simply a protest?How long did the Lady(?)Rice tell her story?They outright lied to the American People!!!

No more Obama! Vote for Romney and Ryan!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why do you go on about draft dodger's? You served where and when? And God help us, for WHO?
Romney is a draft dodger you illiterate pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Delete"not"---correc tion.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney is a yellow coward draft dodger you dipshit. Sorry you cannot read.
Are You Crying????

LMAO!!!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Is all you have "Romney is a draft dodger"?We all know what went down on that.So,it is all in your mind.If there is one.
Now about lies.Give one that Romney has made that comes near to comparing with the total distortions Obama has given us.All politicians tell partial distortions,but Obama has made a 4 year career of them.Biden just joined him,saying they had never heard the ambassador had not asked for help but he and Obama never knew about it?Where were they?Not attending meetings?Go a little further,how long did it take before they even knew the attack was not "an attack" but simply a protest?How long did the Lady(?)Rice tell her story?They outright lied to the American People!!!
No more Obama! Vote for Romney and Ryan!
Romney is a damn Liar and a yellow coward draft dodger.

Get your sorry lying ass back to Louisville you pos.

Where are the WMD's dumbass?
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

If Romney is a "draft dodger" then Obama is a "truth dodger". Obama dodging the truth has hurt EVERY citizen in the United States of America. If Romney dodged the draft he only hurt himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Grayson Forum right now

Search the Grayson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
white van in old farmers lot 28 min whatever 9
Road by taco bell 28 min Wake up and smell the cof 70
Mr.John Clark 42 min I agree 56
cut your mullet 1 hr mullet preservation 18
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
wanted used mobile home (Jan '11) 1 hr ash 16
How is Obamacare working for you ? 2 hr Roger 23
New restaurant 3 hr just sayin_ 71
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grayson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••