'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280176 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51907 Oct 7, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
Lets see american bitch, are you kidding, jay,ASOA, and hey and now and then a little tiny frank all these guys on every page check it out i guess we know who is getting paid and american bitch must be getting sore by now!!!!! give her time to heal boys by the way tell her to wipe off her chin and take a shower she looks like a glazed dounut
You are such a dipsh*t!!!! We post because we have so much ammunition and information.
Obviously, you don't!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51908 Oct 7, 2012
You don't have what it takes to get to me BIG boi...

Many have tried
Many have failed
Of the three who did
Two is now 'dead'...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51909 Oct 7, 2012
Wanna know where the 'third' one is ???
tammy

Elkview, WV

#51911 Oct 7, 2012
he's still stuck in ur puss lol

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#51912 Oct 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Wanna know where the 'third' one is ???
NO!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51913 Oct 7, 2012
tammy wrote:
Oh that was certainly a classy comment!!! Tells us alot about your character!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51914 Oct 7, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>
NO!!!
Why not?
Chicken...boc boc boc :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51915 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that was certainly a classy comment!!! Tells us alot about your character!!!
Loads of that on here :(
I was "skeptical" at first about coming on here
because I'd heard so much about it, BUT I knew
info HAD to be put out "there"... So I did...
Here to stay until the election, unless I get
'banned' first... They are deleting today :(
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51916 Oct 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Loads of that on here :(
I was "skeptical" at first about coming on here
because I'd heard so much about it, BUT I knew
info HAD to be put out "there"... So I did...
Here to stay until the election, unless I get
'banned' first... They are deleting today :(
Where is everyone today?
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51917 Oct 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ben Stein, fired for being a fraud and a Liar.
So? You are a fraud and a liar and you still make comments!!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#51918 Oct 7, 2012
All the time playing cattle ranch,used the TAX ability to write off the cost of business from income ,as expense.This goes back some over twenty years.When Obama used this to state the businesses were "rewarded "for moving business to China,and Romney refused the claim by Obama because Obama called it a "reward",Romney saying he had been in business 25 years and had never heard of any "reward",,all being a play on words!It was a pretty sharp Romney to have jumped on it so fast!Obama could have answered,but chose not to.He ,somehow,was not ready to debate,same as he certainly was not prepared to be President.

There will never be any excuse he ,or,Clinton,can give to excuse not giving our Embassies the protection they have always had for years.Particularly when they were asked for more security by the ambassador that was nurdered.

This administration has been so busy with their ideology,they have never kept up with the needs of the Country!!
No more Obama!!!!
Bonnie

Ashland, KY

#51919 Oct 7, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that Bush isn't running for office. Also he served in the ANG. Also Clinton, Obama and Biden never served a day in the military. Where are you going with this anyways? or are you just saying garbage to just say something?
You'll get use to it. It's just old WTF, in disguise saying the same old worn out one liners. He's on every thread. He only had a few one liners that some one wrote down for him to say, so o he changed his name, thinking no one would know the diff.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#51921 Oct 7, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll get use to it. It's just old WTF, in disguise saying the same old worn out one liners. He's on every thread. He only had a few one liners that some one wrote down for him to say, so o he changed his name, thinking no one would know the diff.
Lol...Ya I know.He is the only one that post these rediculious claims that neither side cares about. He doesn't need me to make him look dumb; He's doing it all by himself. I love how he's to ashamed to show his face and now he has to resort to changing his name but everyone knows it's still the same dumbass.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#51922 Oct 7, 2012
A lot of people think that Obama lost because he didn't respond to Romney. I think he lost because Americans are seeing that his ideas can't hold up to what Romney was saying about economic growth and jobs. If you listen to what Obama was saying to most of America it was his idea that if you just keep taxing people that it will fix everything and we all know this to be untrue because it hasn't worked in any country and the Fed Govt. is NOT better at spending our own money than its own citizens. Every program the Fed Govt. creates fails because of corruption, fraud or is mismanaged.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#51923 Oct 7, 2012
repubtards suck wrote:
Lets see american bitch, are you kidding, jay,ASOA, and hey and now and then a little tiny frank all these guys on every page check it out i guess we know who is getting paid and american bitch must be getting sore by now!!!!! give her time to heal boys by the way tell her to wipe off her chin and take a shower she looks like a glazed dounut
English please!!!!!!! Or take another lesson.
Donna

Ashland, KY

#51924 Oct 7, 2012
American Lady wrote:
What's So Likeable About President Obama?
Last week, Ben Stein took President Obama to the woodshed over his ignorance of the U.S. Constitution following his comments that it would be unprecedented for the Supreme Court to overturn legislation enacted by Congress despite the fact the Court has been doing just that for more than two centuries. Stein went as far as to suggest that this deficit of knowledge means Obama is not qualified to be President. For good measure, Stein also took Obama to task for his abandonment of missile defense as well as his hatred and contempt for the oil companies.
What's so likeable about a man who berates small-town America for getting bitter and clinging to guns and religion and having antipathy to people who aren't like them? If anything, it is Obama who is bitter and has antipathy to people who aren't like him. In this case, that would be the majority of the American people. Yet these remarks did not prevent him from winning the 2008 election.
http://spectator.org/archives/2012/04/10/what...
And they made fun of Sarah Palin, saying how dumb she was. I would hate to think I could be led around by the nose by Obama and the media the way some Americans were in 2008.

Since: Sep 11

Chillicothe, MO

#51925 Oct 7, 2012
Gallaton. 25th. Oct. 2:00 607 east mill st

Since: Sep 11

Chillicothe, MO

#51926 Oct 7, 2012
Romney's Real Allegiance

There are over 100 Mormon men in leadership positions with self interests that Mitt Romney would give ear to without question, above any other person including Billionaire Sheldon Aidelson, or even his Vice-Presidential nominee Paul Ryan. What these non-Mormon guys don't realize, is where Romney's ultimate loyalty lies. In reality, to Mitt, even Mr. Aidelson is just a gentile, ignorant of the truth. This might be of concern to any voter, and if untrue, Mitt could personally put this to rest.

If Muslim extremists were to pressure American politicians of the Muslim faith, would that concern the citizens of the USA. The Mayor of Chillicothe Missouri, Jeff Foli, had a Mormon authority/attorney take him behind closed doors into a quiet room, and threaten him with his church membership if he did not do what the Church demanded politically in 2003. He was ultimately excommunicated for exposing these acts and would not cow-tow to their demands.

Jay Sekulow, of the ACLJ, who now works for the Romney campaign, was called regarding this matter for help, but didn't care about what was just, honest, or ethical. He supported the illegal and unethical actions of the Mormon authorities. The collusion of power seekers becomes more and more evident, as the power elite sadly protect each other and know no bounds. It is astonishing that 1913, Mormon Authority J.Reuben Clark, was lead attorney at Jekyll Island in the formation of the Federal Reserve. The lay members have no idea that these type of things occur, and will ignorantly protect to the death, their organization. The Church has no interest in making things right and diminishing their power and control over the masses of lemmings.

Both Mayor Foli and Governor Romney once raised their arms to the square in the Mormon temple and made pacts/covenants to the Mormon Church, which unspoken loyalty is expected to be far superior to any oath of office taken to serve the public.

Missouri is especially important to the Mormons, who have strong desires to control the message of their history and future intents, and will not blink twice to discredit anything that stands in their way. Mormon influence is felt nationwide, as Mormon members have filtered into almost every facet of American society. Loyalty to the church reigns supreme and could prove to create great unbalance in society if left unchecked or unchallenged.

Pro-Romney Evangelical leaders underestimate the effect that their decades long denigration of Mormonism will have on their voting base. The fact that even Evangelical leaders have had to consult each other to justify their new-found support for Romney should indicate that the lay members will, most likely, apathetically not show up at the polls on election day. Carl Rove's secret Evangelical weapon of the past might just backfire this time around. To think that they can now so easily support a Mormon, goes so strongly against the grain of the decade old disdain for Mormons, that it is hard to imagine. Romney's non-transparency and unprincipled stances will make it even more difficult for Protestant Christians to support him.

Romney doesn't know it , but he is really hurting the Mormon brand, because he makes it look like you can be wishy washy on moral and ethical issues, and still succeed. These type of actions from Romney and the LDS Church speak volumes, and just reinforce the fact that it doesn't matter what you do or say, as long as you win. This is a very shortsighted strategy.

On a different note. Romney would definitely not release his tax returns if he did not pay an unvarnished 10% of his gross income in tithing to the Mormon Church. If something like that were true and exposed, it would greatly effect the balance sheets and income in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Donna

Ashland, KY

#51927 Oct 7, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
Paradoxical Quote of The Day >From Ben Stein:
"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove
they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."
Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."
Think about it when you vote in November !
This will be the way of the New America.
My sister in law saved for years to go to Hungry where shes traveling now. We got an e-mail from her telling us she's enjoying her time there and all she's learning. She says one thing she's learning is how terrible "communism" is, and how it effects the people there. I can't wait till Thanksgiving to hear all about her entire trip.
don

Ashland, KY

#51928 Oct 7, 2012
tammy wrote:
Another horny low class , hots for Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board (Aug '14) 2 min Mrs Sue 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 165,708
bad experience with a grayson veterinarian (Jan '09) 28 min dog lover 98
BBQ restaurant 1 hr Really 31
David withrow 5 hr been there 6
News Finley pleads not guilty (Jun '09) 11 hr Curious 10
Steak and Shake 12 hr Cleanfreak 23

Grayson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages