'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51858 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~~
Does anyone know of any reference that the Muslim Brotherhood worked through our own government during the Bush Adm.?
America’s efforts to reach out to Islamists began in earnest after the 1979 Iranian revolution. By all accounts, Washington was caught flat-footed by the revolt. Part of the reason was that Iran’s dictator had urged the U.S. Embassy in Tehran to have no contact with Ayatollah Khomeini’s supporters in Qom—the birthplace of his movement. David Mack, who was stationed at the time next-door in Iraq, recalls,“I was one of the people who felt very strongly after the Iranian revolution of 1979 that it had been basically diplomatic malpractice for our embassy in Tehran to go along with the Shah’s prohibition on contacts with the mullahs in Qom.” He added,“We were told not to do it. The Savak”—the Shah’s internal security service—“would report this if we did.”

MORE:
http://www.tnr.com/article/world/magazine/845... #
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51859 Oct 6, 2012
OBAMA CONFRONTS CROSS AND GRAND JURY
Exclusive: Larry Klayman cites president's legal crimes against 'We the People'

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-confronts-cr...
Whats Up

Frankfort, KY

#51860 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Wow!!! That is awesome!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#51861 Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for the links you two.

The reason I am curious about this is that we hear an awful lot of the MB these days, and they do frequent the Whitehouse a lot. At one time I had a whole list (about 75) Muslim's and their photos explaining what branch of the government they worked in. Many held executive positions under Obama. I was surprised at the number who have been appointed to work within our government offices.

I have no problem with their religious beliefs as long as they keep them within their own sector. But...they do not. It is their desire that we change our constitution according to Sharia, and many have said so. Since they all follow the same doctrine, whether moderate or not, it makes for shaky ground when thinking who is who and what do they know, and how are they using that information.

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but you have to admit they do have some things to be concerned about.

I just don't remember so much talk about them during Bush's terms.
Jay

Paris, TN

#51862 Oct 6, 2012
What in the world?

I did not post these twice.

Wonder why two showed up???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51863 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
What in the world?
I did not post these twice.
Wonder why two showed up???
Join...The Twilight Zone ;-)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51864 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
Thanks for the links you two.
The reason I am curious about this is that we hear an awful lot of the MB these days, and they do frequent the Whitehouse a lot. At one time I had a whole list (about 75) Muslim's and their photos explaining what branch of the government they worked in. Many held executive positions under Obama. I was surprised at the number who have been appointed to work within our government offices.
I have no problem with their religious beliefs as long as they keep them within their own sector. But...they do not. It is their desire that we change our constitution according to Sharia, and many have said so. Since they all follow the same doctrine, whether moderate or not, it makes for shaky ground when thinking who is who and what do they know, and how are they using that information.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but you have to admit they do have some things to be concerned about.
I just don't remember so much talk about them during Bush's terms.
From what I read, the connection was very limited and very brief. I don't think you are paranoid at all! It should be a concern for all of us!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#51865 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
~~~~~~~~~
Keyes, can not stand Obama. One of their debates was on Youtube and Keyes fired at him like a dragon. He told him flat out that he was not eligible to run for office, and Obama said, words to this effect, "I'm running for Senate, not the presidency."

The issues of looking someone in the eye. I've always believed that eye contact or devoid of it, tells you a lot about facing you with truth. Those who avoid eye contact are hiding something or just plain lying to you.

During the debate, Romney looked straight at Obama, but Obama only glanced at him for a second and seemed as thought he was addressing Lehrer on a one to one basis. Why could he not just turn to Romney and look him in the eye during his defensive replies makes me wonder about a lot of things.

One thing is for sure. Obama needs his speech writer and his teleprompter.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51866 Oct 6, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
~~~~~~~~~
Keyes, can not stand Obama. One of their debates was on Youtube and Keyes fired at him like a dragon. He told him flat out that he was not eligible to run for office, and Obama said, words to this effect, "I'm running for Senate, not the presidency."
The issues of looking someone in the eye. I've always believed that eye contact or devoid of it, tells you a lot about facing you with truth. Those who avoid eye contact are hiding something or just plain lying to you.
During the debate, Romney looked straight at Obama, but Obama only glanced at him for a second and seemed as thought he was addressing Lehrer on a one to one basis. Why could he not just turn to Romney and look him in the eye during his defensive replies makes me wonder about a lot of things.
One thing is for sure. Obama needs his speech writer and his teleprompter.
I agree about the eye contact. I know when someone is talking to me and they can't look you in the eye, they are probably being dishonest. I think Obama will be much better prepared for the next debate. He was really embarrassed by this one! I hope it doesn't have a negative impact on Romney.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51867 Oct 6, 2012
When People Make No Eye Contact

If they look all around, focusing on things, but not your eyes, and are still speaking to you, they are not listening, not interested, or are very distracted. If they look down, it is because they have been (sadly!) "trained" that they are not worthy enough to make eye contact, and feel they are inferior.

Interesting!!!!!!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51868 Oct 6, 2012
Maintaining eye contact when talking (or listening) to someone gives an impression that you/they are confident and honest. Making little eye contact can say that the other person doesn’t like you, is nervous or shy, or perhaps believe that they are higher in status and think that eye contact isn’t necessary.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51869 Oct 6, 2012
Agree with both of you...
I also remember that about Keyes, Jay :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51870 Oct 6, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
When People Make No Eye Contact
If they look all around, focusing on things, but not your eyes, and are still speaking to you, they are not listening, not interested, or are very distracted. If they look down, it is because they have been (sadly!) "trained" that they are not worthy enough to make eye contact, and feel they are inferior.
Interesting!!!!!!!
He may have been trying to appeal to the Black voters that way.
Some may still feel restrained, but should NOT in any way.
After ALL, a Black man made it to President of the United States.
It's his "fault" that he didn't KNOW what to do with it, when/after he got there!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#51871 Oct 6, 2012
Gotta get some sleep....
Good night Guys :)
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51872 Oct 6, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He may have been trying to appeal to the Black voters that way.
Some may still feel restrained, but should NOT in any way.
After ALL, a Black man made it to President of the United States.
It's his "fault" that he didn't KNOW what to do with it, when/after he got there!
Are you a night owl too AL???? LOL

I suspect it could also be "or perhaps believe that they are higher in status and think that eye contact isn’t necessary". You know how narcisistic he is!!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51873 Oct 6, 2012
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law
Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to
escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary
Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is
not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew
your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when
you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender"
your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama" voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. So, we have the first half black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.
Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-b...

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another.
Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of
Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a
statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama
(D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a
title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a
spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51874 Oct 6, 2012
Movie - 2016

To watch this movie and realize – or simply be reminded of – all that is unknown about President Obama is of concern. Much of the information has been ignored by the American media totally. When appropriately reminded as to what is still unknown about Obama to date, one has to ask: How can any logical-thinking person give a damn about Romney’s taxes while not asking any questions regarding our current President’s past? The man influences the entire globe, but liberal Americans want to know how much Mitt Romney paid in taxes in the past rather than learn about the man who they have entrusted with the country. Unbelievable.

The movie undeniably links Obama to persons of suspicious-interest due to their past actions and statements, such as former radical activist and Chicago educator Bill Ayers. While the media and blinded-liberals cast such facts aside, the movie does not. No, this portion of the movie is not propaganda – it is the display of factual information about relationships between people that cannot be denied. Yet, the “left” does deny the facts that are right in front of them.

Quite disturbing is the talk of the United States economy in the film. The current national debt which has increased two-fold during Obama’s presidency and the horrendous economy is suggested to be part of the plan to strip the nation of democracy – reasonable cause to make citizens totally dependent on the government. The “left” is aghast at this suggestion of the current economy. They actually believe that Obama is unintelligent enough to let this economy just happen. Ironically, it’s many of the people on the “right” who know Obama’s not stupid, and much of what has happened to the United States in the past four years is part of Obama’s plan.

How could one so-highly educated and intelligent as Obama not know what he was doing when he incurred such debt? I left the movie thinking more strongly than I had in the past that the current debt and this economy was part of Obama’s plan all along. Increasingly making Americans dependent on the government is the plan. What’s more, he knew his blind followers would believe it was not the plan and, of course, was all Bush’s fault. He must be laughing at his blind followers all the way to the “new America” they’re allowing him to create. My belief is that Obama continues to prey on his die-hard followers’ stupidity to accomplish his personal goals for America.

The most disturbing part of the film to me was the interview with President Obama’s half-brother George Obama from Nairobi, Kenya. How can Obama claim to want to help people when he has done absolutely nothing for his own family? It makes me wonder if he really cares about anybody if he can’t find it in his heart to help his own family.

Those who have already decided to vote for Obama will probably not even see the movie. It’s sad but they probably don’t want to know the truth when it is laid out so clearly for them in this documentary. The independents who are still deciding who they are going to vote for ought to see this film. I’m quite confident that any undecided voter who sees this film will know who to vote for after viewing this documentary. If you know you’re not going to support the “left” in this coming election, see the film out of interest if you like. But, fair warning, it’s disturbing – and quite frightening – to say the least.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51875 Oct 6, 2012
Paradoxical Quote of The Day >From Ben Stein:

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove

they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen."

Now add this, "Many of those who refuse, or are unable, to prove they are citizens will receive free insurance paid for by those who are forced to buy insurance because they are citizens."

Think about it when you vote in November !

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51876 Oct 6, 2012
The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is actually proud of the fact it is distributing the greatest amount of free meals and food stamps ever.

Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals."

Their stated reason for the policy is because the animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves.

Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#51877 Oct 6, 2012
YOU MUST WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!

*This is the clip that got pulled due to pressure from the Administration.*

Obama Puts Heat on Fox News to Prevent Sean Hannity**airing this piece.

*This is a video that Sean Hannity of FOX News has been trying to show that
we are told has consistently been blocked by the Obama Administration for
several weeks.*

*Watch it now before it gets pulled from the internet!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr heymf 131,397
a rat or two at Smithfields in grayson 2 hr seriously 3
black jack boggs (Jul '09) 2 hr Foryourinformation 85
who has best wrecker service in carter couty (Nov '12) 7 hr Turd 29
work/job 14 hr paunch 2
“When I think of ‘Appalachia,’ I think of…” Mon OLD SCHOOL 10
Review: Grayson Beverage Center Mon New2grayson 5
Grayson Dating
Find my Match

Grayson Jobs