Lonnie Ison sawmill accident

Lonnie Ison sawmill accident

Posted in the Grayson Forum

family

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 18, 2009
Does anyone know what happend in Olive Hill yesterday in an accident at a sawmill that killed Lonnie Ison. Who are his parents. I think Im related to him. thanks in advance
just me

Morehead, KY

#2 Sep 18, 2009
heard on scanner that a log or board hit him in the head. this is so sad i feel sorry for the family,
Hill Jack 406

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2009
just me...And if ya can'ts believe a scanner, who cans ya believes? BIG difference between a log and a board.

family...If you THINK you're related, you're probably not, and "wood" have heard word by now. Why do you need "thanks" in advance? You make it sound like "Shame on him for not warning me ahead of time"!
family

Russell, KY

#5 Sep 18, 2009
to hill jack, I got the call this morning, yes he was family and it was a board kicked up and hit him in the head. Next tiem if you cant have a wee bit of sympahty stay away from the keyboard ok
charlene

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2009
How old was he? Were was he from too?
mehz

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 18, 2009
umm. my papaw is best freinds with his uncle denny and lonni's dad. and he said that the board hit himm in the chest and killed him instantly
what

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 18, 2009
charlene wrote:
How old was he? Were was he from too?
whats your last name i think i know you..
just me

Morehead, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2009
to hill jack... good name for ya. gee no sympathy from you i see, dont get on here and act like you are perfect and everyone else is dumb , guess how your answer made you seem to everyone/ and no i dont guess ya care, end of that !
with sympathy

Morehead, KY

#11 Sep 19, 2009
sorry for the loss off Lonnie Ison to his family, my husband went to school with him, I attended school with him, his family was once our neighbors in grahn, as we were growing up. Sorry we didn't come pay our last respects. Hall/(Carroll) family
last respects

Morehead, KY

#12 Sep 19, 2009
Would like this to be allowed for our last respects, as to our deepest regrets to the ison family's loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 143,191
is there a law in spreading S.T.D (Apr '10) 41 min Just saying 62
who was the girl in kcu gangbang video 45 min Just saying 7
McDonald's 49 min Just saying 2
Concern about Andrea Womack 2 hr maybe idk 5
Ada layne carr 3 hr Sister 5
September 23 2015 5 hr Duh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grayson Mortgages